Forums > General Industry > I would just KILL to shoot that girl!

Model

Yasmin Al Tellawy

Tonbridge, England, United Kingdom

Image K wrote:
Avctually, I had some foreign models on my list as well!

And me!! im foreign too!

Yasmin xx

Sep 05 06 06:24 am Link

Model

Margie

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

And me! Jippeeeeee!

Sep 05 06 06:27 am Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

SHAWNEE ON DELAWARE, Pennsylvania, US

Miss Lindsay Sass wrote:
Do we get to list the photographers we want to work with? smile

I have that in my port under: wish list

Sep 05 06 10:08 am Link

Photographer

Caroline Ann Martin

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

SLE Photography wrote:

There're male models?
wink

Bradley SW smile

Sep 05 06 12:11 pm Link

Model

Kita St Cyr

New York, New York, US

Yasmin Al Tellawy wrote:

And me!! im foreign too!

Yasmin xx

California's a totally different planet.

Sep 06 06 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

JM-Imaging

Houston, Texas, US

Pat Thielen wrote:
Well... there are actually quite a few I'd love to work with but I really don't want to make a list because I know I won't remember all of them. Besides, I think they know who they are...

wink

The fact is there are so many awesome models on this site that if I had the money I'd spend a year traveling around the country just to work with them (and no, I'm not just saying that). When I win the lottery I'll let you all know...

Werd.

Sep 08 06 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Shooter101

Catonsville, Maryland, US

Thanks to Model Mayhem, I was able to get a reply to my request to shoot with Kevlar Girl.  We shoot in two weeks.  I was hoping to get a response to my emails to her and willing to pay her rates.  I am very pleased with the developments to her agreement to shoot with me.

Sep 08 06 02:47 pm Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Shooter101 wrote:
Thanks to Model Mayhem, I was able to get a reply to my request to shoot with Kevlar Girl.  We shoot in two weeks.  I was hoping to get a response to my emails to her and willing to pay her rates.  I am very pleased with the developments to her agreement to shoot with me.

She has agreed to shoot with me as well. I'm really looking forward to it!

Sep 08 06 02:52 pm Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Here is my "dream MM model" list again, in case you haven't seen the beginning of the thread!

Who's on YOUR dream list?

Holly Leedham #141631         Gorgeous red hair! (lives in the UK)
Yasmin Al Tellawy #107692    A true beauty with big brown eyes!
Paige Antoinette #195835     Cute enough to make me famous!
Nathie #99357                     Busty, nude Belgian beauty! Very hot!
Erin Nicole #124315              The girl next door with beauty to spare!
Vanity #51670                    Mysterious nude model- yes, I'm in love!
Nata #156475                     Overpowering curves and cuteness!
Zinzi #93937                       UK's best kept secret! A seroius cutie!
Kevlar Gal #96639                Beauty, brains, and personality!
Amie-Nguyen #56435           Asian-persuasion that's to-die-for!
Suziinatutu #13280              Asian doll (only $35/hr to shoot!)
Erin Blair #751                     red hair is proof that God loves us!
Soudabeh #129376              This Persian beauty is amazing!
Sasha L #40190                  Just call her "The Body"!
Hersheykiss #113776           17 yrs old, and the next Top Model!
Gail L #23558                     48 yrs old! Can you believe it?
MsHeidi #34925                  5" 11" 140lbs Norwegian goddess!

Sep 08 06 02:53 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Kassandra wrote:

Image K wrote:
She is amazing!

*chokes on her drink* WOO! I think this is the first time people have named me on a thread like this! I was all mopey and sick today(ickie fever!) but i definitly am going to frolic for a few hours now i think haha

Thank you guys*glomp!*

Pat Thielen wrote:
Well... admittedly you're on my list too. You know -- the list I can't reveal...

wink

Well said Pat. I have a few models I would like to shoot with, but to use the term “kill” to shoot with them is not in my vocabulary.

I myself would like to shoot with Kassandra among others, but a well played hand is a well guarded hand.

Sep 08 06 02:57 pm Link

Photographer

JM-Imaging

Houston, Texas, US

Caroline A Martin wrote:

Bradley SW smile

Males aren't models. They're props.

My apologies to any male models out there who might take offense.  It sounded funny when it popped into my head a second ago. tongue

Sep 08 06 02:57 pm Link

Photographer

Shooter101

Image K wrote:

She has agreed to shoot with me as well. I'm really looking forward to it!

Based on her reply to me, it is my understanding that she does not really want to take any more pictures, but decided that with all the requests, she might as well get back to it.  She told me that she works solely with only 3 photographers in Washington.  I am thrilled to be able to shoot with her, are you?  The only problem is that I want to shoot with another model on here, for the 'Boticelli Series' I am working on, but she said that she refuses to work with anyone who will work with this particular model.

Sep 08 06 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

Food 4 Less

Los Angeles, California, US

Melissa Baker 36075
Emma Rice  51262

Sep 08 06 03:01 pm Link

Model

LORA

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Shooter101 wrote:

Based on her reply to me, it is my understanding that she does not really want to take any more pictures, but decided that with all the requests, she might as well get back to it.  She told me that she works solely with only 3 photographers in Washington.  I am thrilled to be able to shoot with her, are you?  The only problem is that I want to shoot with another model on here, for the 'Boticelli Series' I am working on, but she said that she refuses to work with anyone who will work with this particular model.

I wish I was a diva.

Sep 08 06 03:02 pm Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Shooter101 wrote:

I am really thrilled about it! I know that she doesn't shoot with too many people.
She could have chosen a lot of other people ahead of me- my work isn't nearly as good as yours!

Sep 08 06 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Lora wrote:

I wish I was a diva.

*shakes head*

Sep 08 06 03:05 pm Link

Model

LORA

Craig Thomson wrote:

*shakes head*

I'm sure you know I was being sarcastic. Would you actually not shoot one model because another won't work with you if you do?

Sep 08 06 03:09 pm Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Lora wrote:

I'm sure you know I was being sarcastic. Would you actually not shoot one model because another won't work with you if you do?

Your point is well taken, Lora!

Sep 08 06 03:11 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Lora wrote:

I didn't know you were being sarcastic. To answer your question, I'll shoot anyone.

Sep 08 06 03:13 pm Link

Photographer

Shooter101

Lora wrote:

Yes.  If we are talking about Kevlar Girl over the 'other' model?  I would not risk her renegotiating her terms with me.  As a matter of fact, when more photographers ask to shoot with her and she tells them she will not work with them if they worked with the other model, more photographers would agree with her terms.

Sep 08 06 03:13 pm Link

Model

Linnea

Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania, US

When I make it onto a Photographer's dream list...then I'll know I'm doing the right thing and getting somewhere!

I've definitely got a list of dream photographers!  I so can't afford them though!  One day I'm hoping to be worthy of them actually WANTING to use me for something! big_smile

Sep 08 06 03:14 pm Link

Model

LORA

Shooter101 wrote:

Yes.  If we are talking about Kevlar Girl over the 'other' model?  I would not risk her renegotiating her terms with me.  As a matter of fact, when more photographers ask to shoot with her and she tells them she will not work with them if they worked with the other model, more photographers would agree with her terms.

Ok. Not to say at all that she isn't worth it as a model. I don't know her, though I have seen her profile and she has a great port. I just learn something new all the time. I guess I just haven't been doing this long enough. smile

Sep 08 06 03:16 pm Link

Photographer

James Andrew Imagery

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

This is going to sound completely ridiculous on the surface but...

As a matter of priority and if given a choice, I wouldn't shoot with anyone else for a year.

Instead, I'd choose to work WITH or FOR photographers who I consider exceptional.  I'd want to learn from them.

People like GW Burns as a perfect example.

Then after that experience, I would hopefully have learned how to 'see' better than I do now.  Then I'd build a stronger portfolio and then...

I'd be able to work with everyone on these lists  big_smile

Sep 08 06 03:20 pm Link

Photographer

Shooter101

Lora wrote:

Ok. Not to say at all that she isn't worth it as a model. I don't know her, though I have seen her profile and she has a great port. I just learn something new all the time. I guess I just haven't been doing this long enough. smile

This is the model that she is referring to.  https://img4.modelmayhem.com/060815/19/44e26486e8761_m.jpg #98180.  She said this model uses other models' names to boost her work possibility and has posted photos of other models on her threads without their authorization.

Sep 08 06 03:22 pm Link

Model

LORA

I did see the thread where she posted a pic of another model. Whether it was right or wrong, it was only to compliment her. That particular thread went downhill very quickly.

Sep 08 06 03:24 pm Link

Model

Jen Amber

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Wow. I found my name on someone's list! ;-)

Thank you!

Sep 08 06 03:28 pm Link

Photographer

lightsandshadow

New York, New York, US

Art_Wraith wrote:
oh where to start... I'd love to work with the models I have already worked with again.

Then there is (in no particular order)

Lara Velvet #171920 

Satine Phoenix #31693

Sian Louise #145431

Lady Atropos #797

Kaitlin Lara #58120

Gothic Merle  #100713

Nichole Danielle #139274

and of course Kassandra  #3245

Oh you're going to love working with Lara Velvet, see my Avatar.

Sep 08 06 03:32 pm Link

Photographer

CSI-PHOTO

Trenton, Michigan, US

Steve_D wrote:
Jamie J #114514    Her work says it better than I could, but WOW!

Two for Jamie J

Sep 08 06 03:35 pm Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Any model with slammin' b(o)(o)bies!

Where is GWC?

Sep 08 06 03:37 pm Link

Photographer

Artisnotanaccident

Saugerties, New York, US

I want to work with the hippies in Woodstock, but they're all burnt out.

Sep 08 06 03:38 pm Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

Lora wrote:

Shooter101 wrote:
This is the model that she is referring to.  She said this model uses other models' names to boost her work possibility and has posted photos of other models on her threads without their authorization.

I would appreciate it if you would remove my photo from your post Shooter. 

Yes, I have posted pictures of other models on MM, but never have I personally reflected them in a negative light as you are doing with this post.  The accusations that are being made here do indeed constitute slander, and since you evidently have no problem throwing money around. . .you can afford a lawsuit should one arise.

Sep 08 06 03:51 pm Link

Photographer

Shooter101

Jayne Jones wrote:

Yes, I have posted pictures of other models on MM, but never have I personally reflected them in a negative light as you are doing with this post.  The accusations that are being made here do indeed constitute slander, and since you evidently have no problem throwing money around. . .you can afford a lawsuit should one arise.

You need to look up the word slander.  Besides, you are quoted using the same tactics.  There are no accusations, they are opinions.  Will you be hiring a lawyer right now?  Please say so, so I can alert my attorney.

Sep 08 06 04:00 pm Link

Photographer

Shooter101

Jayne Jones wrote:

There is a letter that was shared to me by Kevlar that was shared to her by someone you have emailed regarding the thread you started about Kevlar.  That letter will be shared to everyone else who would like to know what you have been doing EXACTLY as what you declare in innocence and compliment only.  I believe the person you blatantly defamed in that letter may have already shared that letter with the moderators or her attorneys.  Would you like me to get a permission from Kevlar to share the content of that letter to everyone who is interested?

Sep 08 06 04:00 pm Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Shooter101 wrote:
....for the 'Boticelli Series' I am working on, ....

Hey, you stole my idea.

Sep 08 06 04:02 pm Link

Model

StacyJack

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

why aren't all the links clicky.  I Need clicky links.  I'm far too lazy to punch in MM numbers.  sad

Sep 08 06 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Fotticelli wrote:

Hey, you stole my idea.

SANDRO BOTTICELLI?

Sep 08 06 04:15 pm Link

Model

Benny

Brooklyn, New York, US

JM-Imaging wrote:

Males aren't models. They're props.

My apologies to any male models out there who might take offense.  It sounded funny when it popped into my head a second ago. tongue

hey I am a fantastic prop smile

Sep 08 06 04:30 pm Link

Model

Vanessa Ventriella

Long Beach, California, US

Where's the love for the pinup girlies hehe??

Sep 08 06 04:51 pm Link

Model

LORA

Jayne Jones wrote:

Lora wrote:

Excuse me, but I don't understand why I was quoted here... I didn't make any accusations.

Sep 08 06 04:59 pm Link

Model

Model Liz

Topeka, Illinois, US

I love these threads...gives me something interesting to read for a minute or two big_smile

Sep 08 06 05:05 pm Link