Forums > General Industry > Models Who Dont Flake! 8 )

Makeup Artist

MakeoverMajic

Appleton, Wisconsin, US

I think instead of giving anymore negative attention to the models who flake we start a positive reinforcement list for those models we work with who go above and beyond at a shoot . The ones who always show up on time and ready to go for it on a shoot.

I know a couple in central florida that Rawk!

Andrea Nicole mm##101491
----Has never missed one shoot she has committed to works very hard is always friendly and ready to take on a shoot with 100% effort.

Cary K--- mm# #104819
has always been a true pro around me she shows up when she commits to a shoot and as with andrea is willing to do whatever it takes to do the shoot.

add your favorites too be sure to give thier mm numbers so others in thier area will know you support them in thier efforts to become models or continue thier modeling carreers.

Aug 31 06 11:12 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

MakeoverMajic wrote:
I think instead of giving anymore negative attention to the models who flake we start a positive reinforcement list for those models we work with who go above and beyond at a shoot . The ones who always show up on time and ready to go for it on a shoot.

I know a couple in central florida that Rawk!

Andrea Nicole mm##101491
----Has never missed one shoot she has committed to works very hard is always friendly and ready to take on a shoot with 100% effort.

Cary K--- mm# #104819
has always been a true pro around me she shows up when she commits to a shoot and as with andrea is willing to do whatever it takes to do the shoot.

add your favorites too be sure to give thier mm numbers so others in thier area will know you support them in thier efforts to become models or continue thier modeling carreers.

being nice and polite this season is not hot.

Aug 31 06 11:23 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MakeoverMajic

Appleton, Wisconsin, US

maybe not but we as people can change that....dont turn this into a negative post .

Aug 31 06 11:25 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

MakeoverMajic wrote:
maybe not but we as people can change that....dont turn this into a negative post .

ditto.

Aug 31 06 11:25 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Kudos for posting that. Yes, they DO exist.  Being nice is always hot where it's warranted.

Aug 31 06 11:26 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Envy wrote:

ditto.

this is not the greatest way to be popular
/end sarcasm

Aug 31 06 11:27 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Melvin

Kansas City, Missouri, US

I think this may be a repeat thread, but I'll give it a go, because I love giving credit where it's due.

Jessalyn has been awesome. Shows up when she says she will. Willing to brave bad road conditions to shoot in a thunderstorm. Even tried to come to a shoot when she really needed to stay home.

Ladybird was a pleasure to work with and quite the trouper. I traveled five hours to shoot her and she was there when I arrived.

As I work with more people with MM profiles I'll certainly add them. Both models are on my profile page, for those who are interested. I highly recommend both models I mentioned.

Makeup Artist

MakeoverMajic

Appleton, Wisconsin, US

Envy wrote:

ditto.

8) Thanks Envy!

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

well let's see if this post will get anywhere close to where people gossping cussing the others

Aug 31 06 11:33 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Madcitychel wrote:

/end sarcasm

Madcitychel wrote:
well let's see if this post will get anywhere close to where people gossping cussing the others

Are you done hijacking the thread?

Aug 31 06 11:42 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I think this is a great thread idea. I'm in.

I've worked with some wonderful models and the following three are at the top of my list. These ladies are the genuine article. Always on time (although I'm not) always a big part of the creative process and willing to take chances to get the shot. Although I can recommend most of the girls I've worked with I love these three~!! Check them out. I highly recommend all three of them. smile

Gothic Merle aka MidNight aka Sarah
https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=100713

Spellbound Soul
https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=33927

Edain Eternal
https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=61978

Sep 01 06 12:55 am Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Envy wrote:

Madcitychel wrote:
/end sarcasm

Are you done hijacking the thread?

yes
/end sarcasm

Sep 01 06 12:58 am Link

Photographer

RA Photos

Sumter, South Carolina, US

https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=8001

Betcee May is no flake, always on time and is amazing to work with.

Sep 01 06 01:06 am Link

Photographer

Hadyn Lassiter

New Haven, Connecticut, US

Sly #26645- One of the hardest working models I have ever worked with. Showed up on time bought the outfits requested of him and made what could have been a disaster a great day. He also did not steal anything from me as one model did.
Thanks again Sly.

Sep 01 06 07:51 am Link

Model

Carrie_K

Orlando, Florida, US

MakeoverMajic wrote:
Cary K--- mm# #104819

Awwww, thank you Anna. This means a lot to me! I always try to be professional and not waste anyones time. Nice to see someone start a positive thread and I'm honored to be listed in it!

Sep 01 06 07:56 am Link

Photographer

Mark Reese Photography

Brandon, Florida, US

The 2 I would list have already been listed. Both CaryK and Spellbound Soul are amazing models and wonderfully good people to boot. I'd also like to give kudos to MakeoverMajic another wonderful person and a great makeup artist.

Sep 01 06 08:00 am Link

Photographer

Hadyn Lassiter

Makoto an MUA in NYC, very talented and on time. Great to work with. #162250

Sep 01 06 08:02 am Link

Photographer

Al Abbazia

Orlando, Florida, US

I would like to add my two cents.

I agree!

Cary K and Andrea Nicole are both dedicated models who have never flaked and have always maintained a positive attitude when shooting.

Sep 01 06 08:04 am Link

Photographer

Rp-photo

Houston, Texas, US

Take a look at my profile credits.

All those listed can be considered to be non-flakey MM models, especially those with multiple shoots (x2, x3, etc.)

Sep 01 06 08:07 am Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Vacaville, California, US

Madcitychel wrote:
being nice and polite this season is not hot.

Having good manners, being polite and respectful, never goes out of style.  Perhaps in time you will come to understand that.

Sep 01 06 08:57 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Claire Elizabeth, #104911 is fantastic! She has massive talent and is a real joy to work with. A fantastic model and all around great person!!

Sep 01 06 09:11 am Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Iona MM #86286 - very reliable, creative
Wendy Mitchell - MM#65609 - very reliable, very helpful with finding you locations (VA)
Syrinx MM48550 - Very reliable, tough, very creative
Fierce MM#78746 - Reliable, artistic and creative, will help you do things differently
Jenna Chan #65551 - Reliable, artistic just a very nice young lady - very smart too!
Natalya C MM#21723 - Reliable, very helpful and creative, one of the best
Heidi Zerbe MM#4397 - Just a hoot, creative, tough willing to go the extra mile
Julie Montana MM#4587 - Very reliable, creative and helpful, just a joy to work with, no silly drama here at all
Jena MM#3974 - Very reliable and talented, great dancer, creative
Stacy Lee MM#5797 - Beautiful, reliable and helpful, just one of the best
Lindy Blu OMP#9291 - Just one of the best, beautiful, reliable helps in so many ways, the best

and there are more... but this is a good start

Sep 01 06 09:20 am Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

RStephenT wrote:

Having good manners, being polite and respectful, never goes out of style.  Perhaps in time you will come to understand that.

Das not hot, dude!

So like, how come nobody says anything nice about me?

Sep 01 06 09:20 am Link

Photographer

Hadyn Lassiter

Madcitychel wrote:

Das not hot, dude!

Whats to say, you said it all yourself.

Sep 01 06 09:27 am Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Hadyn Lassiter wrote:

Whats to say, you said it all yourself.

What? that I'm hot?

Sep 01 06 09:29 am Link

Makeup Artist

MakeoverMajic

Appleton, Wisconsin, US

i just appreciate you bumping the post up mad you are keeping it alive even if thats not your intention... so hugs to ya girlfriend

Sep 01 06 09:32 am Link

Photographer

Scott Johnson Studios

Wausau, Wisconsin, US

That's easy....

1) Mai Choua Lor (mm 6663)

2) Vicoria J (mm 42054)

3) Min Hee (mm 29464)

4)  Micah Lynn (mm 99442)

5)  KimKap 85 (mm 177025)

Sep 01 06 09:36 am Link

Photographer

Harry Young

Los Angeles, California, US

not doing lots of shoots, specially this summer, but ...

some MM models with whom I have shot...
Shura #291  ... 2x, petite, on time, fiesty, lots of fun, and always into the shoot. (pre-law)
Amanda # 11957,  you could never do better than this model, clothed -or- artnude.
Kristen Joy # 23170, on time, fun, and some nice results.
Viktoria #111491, on time, lots of fun, good results.
Theresa #146526, busy with acting, but nice and fun to shoot.
Liberty (Amber Rose) #136218, loads of intelligence and fun, on time, into the shoot, great pix.
... many others here and on different sites.

Sep 01 06 10:18 am Link

Model

candace marie

Athens, Ohio, US

Im not a photographer but I have worked with this model many times and she has never missed a shoot or even been late.At least the times I shot with her. t.j mm#79623

Sep 01 06 10:24 am Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Madcitychel wrote:

Das not hot, dude!

I can live with that, i.e. not being hot.

https://bestsmileys.com/lol/18.gif

Sep 01 06 10:33 am Link

Makeup Artist

MakeoverMajic

Appleton, Wisconsin, US

you dont have to just put models it can be photographers or mua /stylists .. its not about really popularity either its  more about professionalism... showing up doing the job with no attitudes just all in all a great person to work with.

Sep 01 06 10:38 am Link

Photographer

Mark Reese Photography

Brandon, Florida, US

MakeoverMajic wrote:
you dont have to just put models it can be photographers or mua /stylists .. its not about really popularity either its  more about professionalism... showing up doing the job with no attitudes just all in all a great person to work with.

If that's the case then I'd have to put you right near the top of the list of great people to work with.

Sep 01 06 10:41 am Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

All of the following people that I've worked with have given me my images in a timely manner and have been an absolute pleasure to work with. Most have become great friends. Others are close friends + excellent drinking partners. wink

* Ezekiel Woods MM # 17113
* Collin J. Rae MM # 3508 
* Sita Mae Edwards MM # 12528
* RailH MM #4526
* SweatNapper MM # 120432
* Todd Killen MM # 45419
* Carla / Calliopes Room MM # 30506
* Steve Jones OMP # 25282
* Larry B. MM # 95
* Tim / Icon Studio MM # 42271
* Nihilus MM # 26850
* Andrew Baran MM # 3542

Sep 01 06 11:11 am Link

Photographer

Cardillo Photography

Palm Coast, Florida, US

I would like to add anna (makeovermajic) the OP of this post to the list.  I have worked with her many times and have found her to be a very reliable MUA.  She has not flaked on me yet. 

Cary K and Andrea are the most professional models I have come across in some time.  I would also like to add Kitt e Katt from wesley chapel and Miranda from Tenn. mm#97904.  I have worked with both of these models and found them to be very professional.  They arrived on time and ready to work.

As far as photographers go...I have worked alongside several that stand out as professionals.  Chris Oakley #5059 , Kevin Rodgers #6110 and Al from Cre8tive images #120462

Sep 01 06 11:48 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Stephen Melvin wrote:
I think this may be a repeat thread, but I'll give it a go, because I love giving credit where it's due.

Jessalyn has been awesome. Shows up when she says she will. Willing to brave bad road conditions to shoot in a thunderstorm. Even tried to come to a shoot when she really needed to stay home.

Ladybird was a pleasure to work with and quite the trouper. I traveled five hours to shoot her and she was there when I arrived.

As I work with more people with MM profiles I'll certainly add them. Both models are on my profile page, for those who are interested. I highly recommend both models I mentioned.

thanks Stephen!! smile always a pleasure

Sep 01 06 12:14 pm Link

Photographer

Blackmirror Photogenics

New York, New York, US

These models are reliable. Never flaked, never will.
CiCi Ono MM #198503
Liz Saphire1381 MM#14198
Natural Green MM#145403

Sep 01 06 12:17 pm Link

Photographer

EdwinR Photography

Gainesville, Florida, US

We spell them out on our profile and those listed did well.... but extra kudos must go to;

Nicolea MM 121979
Madeline Madchen MM 106956
Tiffany James MM 107585
Jenny B MM 114680
Andrea Nicole MM 101491
Edain MM 61978
Madison MM 104144
Michelle N MM 151087
and our double duo
Cary K aka Feature Presentation MM 104819

Now again, all the models we have worked with and that are listed did an exceptional job (especially what we ask of them) but these above mentioned models did take the extra step.

There are MUAs also listed on our profile that just goes without saying....are awsome....and some fantastic photogs/friends/gentlemen....that arent listed but you guys know who you are!!!...LOL....

Sep 02 06 07:57 am Link

Photographer

Allure by LH Taylor

Austin, Texas, US

In terms of experience, ease of working with, and professionalism:

Nikki - #104435
Kelly - #89167

Sep 02 06 08:03 am Link

Photographer

Cardillo Photography

Palm Coast, Florida, US

bump

Sep 04 06 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Rodgers

DELAND, Florida, US

Cardillo Photography wrote:
I would like to add anna (makeovermajic) the OP of this post to the list.  I have worked with her many times and have found her to be a very reliable MUA.  She has not flaked on me yet. 

Cary K and Andrea are the most professional models I have come across in some time.  I would also like to add Kitt e Katt from wesley chapel and Miranda from Tenn. mm#97904.  I have worked with both of these models and found them to be very professional.  They arrived on time and ready to work.

As far as photographers go...I have worked alongside several that stand out as professionals.  Chris Oakley #5059 , Kevin Rodgers #6110 and Al from Cre8tive images #120462

Thank You Kevin, I really apreciate that, you have always been a good friend

Sep 04 06 08:25 pm Link