Forums > General Industry > Models Who Dont Flake! 8 )

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

**waving a shameless banner of self-promotion**
Me Me ME! ! !
I bring ideas, I show up, I bring energy (no matter how crummy I feel), I show up, and I joke.  Did I mention that I show up too!

Sep 04 06 08:28 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Rodgers

DELAND, Florida, US

As for CaryK, and Andrea, I too give them Kudos for their extreme profesionalism.  I had the pleasure of working with both of them trwice, and I have been very satisfied with the results. 

Mr Cre8ive Al, and Kevin Cardillo. You are a real treat to work with and I consider you a valued friend and colleague. 

Anna, you are truly one of the best Makeupartist I have had the pleasure of working alongside with you. You are creative, and I love ya

Sep 04 06 08:30 pm Link

Model

Carrie_K

Orlando, Florida, US

I have to say that I'm very touched by all the people who have mentioned me by name on here. While I work very hard to be a professional and give everyone I work with 110% effort, it floors me to see the impression I have left on all you. All of you who have taken the time to publicly let others know how they feel, I thank you greatly and I must mention that it has been a true pleasure to work with all of you, be it in a modeling or MUA capacity. I only wish all photographers, Stylist and models could be as professional as you all.

I'm humbled and appreciative. Thank you again.

Sep 04 06 09:22 pm Link

Model

Caroline Ann Martin

Williamsport, Pennsylvania, US

KUDOS for starting this thread!!!!!!  Since starting modeling back in April, I've yet to flake though have had photographers flake on me.  I love seeing posts that focus on positives for a change!!!!
smile Caroline
-225 lbs @ goal

PS: Waves hi to Craig and Tim!

Sep 04 06 09:28 pm Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

Shepparton-Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia

never failed to show from m/m the lovely  juniper eve, and fabulous tomiko highest recommendations.

Sep 04 06 09:33 pm Link

Photographer

Al Abbazia

Orlando, Florida, US

I am flattered to have been included in this post. Thank you for your words. They are definitely appreciated.

Al

Sep 05 06 07:32 am Link

Photographer

Cardillo Photography

Palm Coast, Florida, US

After the private Island shoot this past weekend, I have to add some names to the list here.

Sophea MM# 149119....travelled to the area and was ready to work from the moment she got there.  Was a great person and did all the shoots that were asked of her.

Andrea MM#101491...Once again was great working with her.  She never makes you feel like she doesnt want to do your ideas.

Manderin MM# 207178....Although a new model, she showed her growing professionalism....she worked hard for all the "looks" that were given her. 

Midori MM# 66421....Traveled here and arrived ready to work But, she got sick on the way....I wish I had an oppurtunity to work with her.

Lots of images were taken by all.  We had some great looks and models to show them off

Sep 13 06 10:42 am Link

Photographer

azdave

Bitter Springs, Arizona, US

Kirsten Reed #154476

Zoegurl #40558

Sep 14 06 12:04 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Jayme Cardillo

Palm Coast, Florida, US

I just have to second the opinions on Cary K, Andrea Nicole, Sophea, Midori, Makeovermajic, J.Bailey, Kevin Rodgers, Cre8tive Al, Andy Meng, Chris Oakley, Mark Reese & Mandarin are all absolute professionals and wonderful to work with.  They always show up ready to work and are great at working together to enhance the creative process.  Kudos to all!!!!

Sep 14 06 02:57 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Reese Photography

Brandon, Florida, US

I would also like to give Kudos to Sophea model number #149119, J Bailey, and Kevin and Jayme Cardillo. You were all a blast to shoot with and hang out with. I learned a lot from each of you.

Sep 14 06 03:10 pm Link