Forums > General Industry > Model wants sex with photographer for photos

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Sairas Photography wrote:
Of course I am mature enough to handle it by refusing to do so. I posted this because I thought it was really weird for a model to ask that. but after reading posts in this forum, I realized there could be many reasons for her to offer that.
Everyone has their own way of doing things.

You know, if it was just by email and you've never met, it could also be a guy, like with a lesbian fixation, who emailed you as well.

Or, if she's seen you and thinks your hot, maybe she's just using the photo thing as a ploy to get you rolling in bed with her, the camera just a forgotten prop.

Just tell us this, is she on MM????

Jul 27 06 06:16 pm Link

Photographer

Ye Olde Photographer

San Juan, San Juan-Laventville, Trinidad and Tobago

I was contacted by a female model, knowing I don't do TFP/TFCD, she said she would have sex for trade, but she has no money for shoot.
She said she has always fantasized fooling around with another women, so y not be her female photographer who will shoot her nude.

Do models do this? I feel so weired being asked this.

I've never photographed someone who I was intimate with. I would like to have a chance to do this but not if I feel that the person is using me: I mean genuine intimacy.

Under the right circumstances this would a great photo opportunity. It’s a personal choice: only you know the answer to this post.

Jul 27 06 07:02 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Egendorf

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Umm..I think its totally wrong, and umm..I'd NEEEEVER do it..it just seems, Um..wrong, and if you give me her mm# I'll be sure to um...ignore her..yeah, thats it, thats the ticket..I'll ignore her! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Brian E...

Aug 02 06 09:55 pm Link

Model

Ximena Barreto

Monterey, California, US

I was contacted by a female model, knowing I don't do TFP/TFCD, she said she would have sex for trade, but she has no money for shoot.
She said she has always fantasized fooling around with another women, so y not be her female photographer who will shoot her nude.

*NOT THIS MODEL, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT*  But I'm sure that doesn't mean it hasn't happened before....

Aug 02 06 09:59 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Kimberly Pletz

Los Angeles, California, US

model must not be worth shooting if you cant get a photographer to even want to shoot her... Poor girl, Chasing unrealistic dreams & giving REAL models a bad name along the way....

Aug 02 06 10:02 pm Link

Photographer

photomale

Sterling Heights, Michigan, US

theglorybox wrote:
Is that called TFS (time for sex) ?

More like SFP (sex for prints) or SFCD (sex for CD) big_smile (Dang, I REALLLLLLLLY need to go to bed now... lol)

Aug 02 06 10:02 pm Link

Photographer

Ought To Be Shot

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

Avoid the situation; this is not normal behavior.

Aug 02 06 10:08 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Dawson

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Would she respect you the next day?

I would want to make sure that she would before proceeding.

Aug 02 06 10:14 pm Link

Photographer

Elliot

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Yikes ... don't even bother!

Aug 02 06 10:17 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Dawson

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I took it as a compliment. This girl liked my work so much, that she would go that far just to not have to pay.
By the way, I said "NO". I am straight, and I would never do something to ruin my reputation.

You are straight?

OK!

Will you photograph me for free if I have sex with you? No one has to know.

Aug 02 06 10:21 pm Link

Photographer

Dean Solo

Miami, Arizona, US

I don't see anything "sad" or pathetic about it, I just think it's humourous. Take it as a compliment. I honestly did not think things like this realy happened except for on the Playboy chanel.

I would offer that you accept her offer and I will take the photos gratis.

Aug 02 06 10:28 pm Link

Photographer

re- photography

San Francisco, California, US

I took it as a compliment. This girl liked my work so much, that she would go that far just to not have to pay.
By the way, I said "NO". I am straight, and I would never do something to ruin my reputation.

I'll agree witht he sentiment expressed here; first of all, I'm a male photographer; second of all, I do shoot TFP/TFCD as I'm a fairly new photographer; and though I certainly would never agree to such a situation under any circumstances I might consider it such a copliment that I would do the shoot anyway WITHOUT the sexual favors, as accepting them would go against my moral and professional beliefs.

Ryan Entwistle - Photographer
re: photography

Aug 02 06 10:48 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

UdoR wrote:
Outright upfront agreed trade for sex...

For me... doesn't feel right and it's different when you "click" with the model during the shoot...

But, a barter, if the shoot is not too complicated and work intense... let's say that the model is also a licensed massage therapist and we trade for a deep tissue or shiatsu massage, or swedish... I'd like THAT idea... and I am not talking about happy endings either.

I haven't had a good massage in months... so... there is an idea... maybe I should post on Craigs List... LOL

Hey, next time I'm in San Fran I'm trading a model a gourmet-cooked meal (me as the chef) for pics.  You know that'll make me work hard in the kitchen.  I've traded pics for workout sessions to a personal trainer too.
Nothing wrong with barter.

Aug 02 06 11:49 pm Link

Model

Andrea Barnett

Sacramento, California, US

fotorat wrote:
How come I never get offers like this.............

LOL

ummm just cause you didnt collect didnt mean it wasnt offered Roberto. wink wink oh jeez!

Aug 03 06 12:59 am Link

Model

Mike Dean

Nagoya, Aichi, Japan

I dunno, I've been propositioned a few times for sex by photographers and other models on MM.  I thought it was a fairly normal thing. I never accepted any of the offers because 1.) I'm highly against the idea of sleeping with strangers and 2.) They were all guys.

Aug 03 06 02:58 am Link

Photographer

Ron Young Photography

San Francisco, California, US

I've offered sex for tfcd, but no models were takers.

Aug 03 06 03:02 am Link

Photographer

Steven Bigler

Schenectady, New York, US

Hey wait... I know her!!!

Just so you don't feel "used".... simply opt for the first option... and then do not take pictures.  Then you will not feel cheap and manipulated.

(check ID's!)

Aug 03 06 03:02 am Link

Photographer

Hydlide Photo

Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands

Just do it .. don't forget to ask someone else to take pictures of your sexual experiments though! big_smile

seriously, I've seen it being requested on fora as well. But usually by men though..

Aug 03 06 03:20 am Link

Photographer

Merlinpix

Farmingdale, New York, US

Renee J wrote:
LOL, who me?! Na, I'm A-sexual. hehehe. Wow, can't believe I just said that out loud and I'm sober. yikesP Having too much fun like usual!

Me, I'm Bi-sexual: I seem to have sex only twice a year despite my best efforts

Aug 03 06 11:30 am Link

Model

BronxBeauty8

Tell her to come down my way. I'll have sex with her.... got a pic to share?

Aug 03 06 12:03 pm Link