Forums > General Industry > Model wants sex with photographer for photos

Photographer

S1studio

Union City, California, US

I was contacted by a female model, knowing I don't do TFP/TFCD, she said she would have sex for trade, but she has no money for shoot.
She said she has always fantasized fooling around with another women, so y not be her female photographer who will shoot her nude.

Do models do this? I feel so weired being asked this.

Jul 27 06 02:43 am Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Dont get weirded out.  Take it as a compliment.

-Jose

Jul 27 06 02:46 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

isn't unheard of...

it's a little bit...um...skeevy...

Jul 27 06 02:46 am Link

Photographer

CLONE

Salisbury, Maryland, US

not this again very sick sorry

Jul 27 06 02:47 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

It's hardly a compliment, its sad.
& unless she was a model and was seen by the gal - like someone the gal had a visual thing for at least - or was asked after the shoot
After all she's not on the profile personally - she's photographer!

Jul 27 06 02:48 am Link

Photographer

J C ModeFotografie

Los Angeles, California, US

James Jackson wrote:
isn't unheard of...

it's a little bit...um...skeevy...

"a little"???? 

JAY carreon
PHOTOGRAPHER

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

I think you should wait for BCG to give you his input...

His entire life rotates around your described situation!

However, I personally don't have such an experience, but you know... you are an adult, if she is serious and you like the idea, go for it.

But that's just my personal opinion... others will chime in how unprofessional this is, but, hey... most of those do photography as a side job or hobby and have their own ideas what to do.

Good luck, whatever your decision is.

UdoR

Model

Renee Hyde

New York, New York, US

Ya, that's how I get away with not doing nudes. I put out instead. So when we shooting? LMAO!

No in all seriousness, I've never offered a trade like that, nor have I ever known anyone to do so. I've heard rumors of things, but I've never personally known anyone who operated like that.

Can't wait to see all the stories come pouring in here. If you say this has happened to you, I'm sure it's probably happened to others.

yikesP
Renee

Sairas Photography wrote:
I was contacted by a female model, knowing I don't do TFP/TFCD, she said she would have sex for trade, but she has no money for shoot.
She said she has always fantasized fooling around with another women, so y not be her female photographer who will shoot her nude.

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Anjel Britt wrote:
its hardly a compliment, unless she was a model and was see by the gal - like someone the gal had a visual thing for at least - shes photographer!

Well- it is a compliment to her skill as a photographer.  Its a great compliment.

Jul 27 06 02:49 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

JAY carreon wrote:

"a little"???? 

JAY carreon
PHOTOGRAPHER

yeah...maybe more than a little, but I don't know the whole back story, and I'm more in line with what Udo just said...I'm sure our photographer friend here is a big girl and can make her own decisions.

I think I'd probably have to say no on principal...let alone the fact my girlfriend would find new and interesting uses for my tender bits.

Jul 27 06 02:50 am Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

You will never get an honest answer- cuz (a) the people who have never been offered will all denounce it and (b) the people who are cool with it- wont admit it in public.

Jul 27 06 02:51 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

u mean the gal is uncontrollably turned on by it?

and cant wait to come screw whomever took them???

ok

if you like

Jul 27 06 02:52 am Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Anjel Britt wrote:
u mean the gal is uncontrollably turned on by it?

and cant wait to come screw whomever took them???

ok

if you like

No Anjel- that they are so impressed by your images that they absolutely have to work with you and will do anything to make that happen.

Jul 27 06 02:53 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Outright upfront agreed trade for sex...

For me... doesn't feel right and it's different when you "click" with the model during the shoot...

But, a barter, if the shoot is not too complicated and work intense... let's say that the model is also a licensed massage therapist and we trade for a deep tissue or shiatsu massage, or swedish... I'd like THAT idea... and I am not talking about happy endings either.

I haven't had a good massage in months... so... there is an idea... maybe I should post on Craigs List... LOL

Jul 27 06 02:55 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

''...that they are so impressed by your images that they absolutely have to work with you and will do AnyThing to make that happen...''

that's what i said...
and that being the case, its SAD

call me Britt

Jul 27 06 02:55 am Link

Photographer

fotorat

London, England, United Kingdom

How come I never get offers like this.............

LOL

Jul 27 06 02:57 am Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

fotorat wrote:

LOL

Roberto- you got to be kidding- heck- even I would offer you this and Im not even a model.  :-)

Jul 27 06 02:57 am Link

Photographer

J C ModeFotografie

Los Angeles, California, US

James Jackson wrote:

yeah...maybe more than a little, but I don't know the whole back story, and I'm more in line with what Udo just said...I'm sure our photographer friend here is a big girl and can make her own decisions.

I think I'd probably have to say no on principal...let alone the fact my girlfriend would find new and interesting uses for my tender bits.

Well, if she does go through with it - she owes us a video webcast of the whole thing.  Especially since she has seen fit to share this much of it with us!  Don't you agree?

JAY carreon
PHOTOGRAPHER

Jul 27 06 02:59 am Link

Photographer

J Merrill Images

Harvey, Illinois, US

LOL! Maybe you should post her link .... hmmmmmmm ...... maybe not  .... GWC will have a heart attack from thinking about the possibilities !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 27 06 02:59 am Link

Photographer

Tomi Hawk

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hmmmm .. TFS .. Now there's a thought .. tongue

Tell her yes !!! Then right when things are gettin hot N heavy .. I'll bust out from behind the curtain with my 6x7 and start shootin .. big_smile

Imagine that .. 3 ports could be updated in a heartbeat! Then if you two were into it .. I'd uhhhh .. errrr .. nebbermind .. tongue

Tomi

Jul 27 06 03:00 am Link

Photographer

S1studio

Union City, California, US

Jose Luis wrote:

Well- it is a compliment to her skill as a photographer.  Its a great compliment.

I took it as a compliment. This girl liked my work so much, that she would go that far just to not have to pay.
By the way, I said "NO". I am straight, and I would never do something to ruin my reputation.

Jul 27 06 03:01 am Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Anjel Britt wrote:
...and that being the case, its SAD

call me Britt

Britt,

Thats a moral decision- some people are more open and free with their bodies and are just as likely to spend a night with a stranger met at a bar- so why not a more practical purpose as someone who they admire and want to work with it.  Look- Im not saying its right or for you.  But you got to understand how a grownup might come to that decision without it being what you would do.

Jul 27 06 03:01 am Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

This girl liked my work so much, that she would go that far just to not have to pay.

Maybe- or:

(a) she doesnt have the money
(b) paying you insults her ego- but being with you pleases her ego b/c she is desired

Jul 27 06 03:03 am Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Yes, it's common practice, particularly in the Bay area.  There are literally thousands of women just looking for their first sexual experience with another woman, and what better choice than to get down with an anonymous woman wielding a long lens, right?

Interestingly enough, I was contacted just recently by a Lesbian Burlesque Troop, featuring the famous Dyke Dwarfs and the Letta, the luscious Labitian.  They wanted me to photograph them doing all sorts of sexual acts, mainly as they swung from swings attached to the ceiling.  The problem was they didn't want to pay.   Of course I was tempted, especially when they threw in the opportunity to get sexual favours from Lickalicous, the lead performer featuring a 6 inch tongue.  But when I say no TFP I mean it.   I have my standards after all.  And someone has to draw the line against all these chicks trying to get photosets by offering sex--I for one am really tired of all the offers.  JUST SAY NO!

Jul 27 06 03:04 am Link

Model

Renee Hyde

New York, New York, US

Because you're a professional and you have the privilege of dealing with other professionals. A deserved privilege, you're good, and I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard it.

fotorat wrote:

LOL

jose luis wrote: Roberto- you got to be kidding- heck- even I would offer you this and Im not even a model.  :-)

Ha, you just got an offer. Don't know what you look like dead on, but the profile shot you have posted is very easy on the eyes, and very natural/warm.

Jul 27 06 03:06 am Link

Photographer

g-man

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

There's no reason for models to pay, let alone to offer sex, when there are many photographers who will do TFP.   

Have you determined just what it is that you do, that she desires so much?  Maybe she's playing.  Are your rates very high?

Jul 27 06 03:09 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Renee J wrote:
Ha, you just got an offer. Don't know what you look like dead on, but the profile shot you have posted is very easy on the eyes, and very natural/warm.

You know Renee:

If YOU would make such an offer and send me this of your photos... I would probably looking for adult diapers, garlic, crosses and silver bullets... big_smile

https://img2.modelmayhem.com/051028/01/4362131e341eb_m.jpg

... and keeping on running... heheheheee

Cool image btw.

Jul 27 06 03:09 am Link

Photographer

Doug Harvey

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Renee J wrote:
Because you're a professional and you have the privilege of dealing with other professionals. A deserved privilege, you're good, and I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard it.

fotorat wrote:

LOL

lol...Go get 'em!  You know you wanna...

Jul 27 06 03:11 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

paying with sex
yeah
its great

Jose Luis wrote:
Britt,

Thats a moral decision- some people are more open and free with their bodies and are just as likely to spend a night with a stranger met at a bar- so why not a more practical purpose as someone who they admire and want to work with it.  Look- Im not saying its right or for you.  But you got to understand how a grownup might come to that decision without it being what you would do.

likely to spend a night with a stranger met at a bar?
what on Earth makes you decide it's not what I would do?
if not
I would not feel qualified to speak
as it is -
this is not any example of  ''open and free ''
nor does it suggest the OP is not - open and free - just because she professionally declined!!

that dull dumb lostness or lustness
lol
or energy mingling with  someone  who you havent conected with
AND just to pay for something???
that does not bring happiness
it make me sad to think of

i have every right to say so too

Jul 27 06 03:13 am Link

Model

Renee Hyde

New York, New York, US

Hey Udo,

Oh yeah... that picture. That was the day I forgot to put on my make-up. That's the way the head looks like, just imagine what the rest of the package looks like.

Mmmmm.... adult diapers..... now that might be something worth paying for, only if you promise to wear them out and I'll promise to look the way I do in that particular pic. hehehe. Hot times baby, hot times. yikesP

UdoR wrote:

You know Renee:

If YOU would make such an offer and send me this of your photos... I would probably looking for adult diapers... big_smile

https://img2.modelmayhem.com/051028/01/4362131e341eb_m.jpg

... and keeping on running... heheheheee

Jul 27 06 03:14 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

thats better!!

Jul 27 06 03:17 am Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Anjel Britt wrote:
likely to spend a night with a stranger met at a bar?
what on Earth makes you decide it's not what I would do?
if not
I would not feel qualified to speak
as it is -
this is not any example of  ''open and free ''
nor does it suggest the OP is not - open and free - just because she professionally declined!!

that dull dumb lostness or lustness
lol
or energy mingling with  someone  who you havent conected with
AND just to pay for something???
that does not bring happiness
it make me sad to think of

i have every right to say so too
thats not beig ope or  free
thats paying with sex

LOL- defensive are we?

Look- thats my point- the OP was asking if it was totally weird- my answer is no.  Your free to think whatever you want- as is the op and the person who made the offer.  People make different value decisions.

Jul 27 06 03:17 am Link

Photographer

fotorat

Jose Luis wrote:
Roberto- you got to be kidding- heck- even I would offer you this and Im not even a model.  :-)

Aww Joser.....you're not my type...but thanks fof the offer......oooohh I am soooo flattered.....
LMAO.....

Jul 27 06 03:18 am Link

Model

Renee Hyde

New York, New York, US

LOL, who me?! Na, I'm A-sexual. hehehe. Wow, can't believe I just said that out loud and I'm sober. yikesP Having too much fun like usual!

Doug Harvey wrote:

lol...Go get 'em!  You know you wanna...

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

''LOL- defensive are we? ''

I'm  merely explaining to you
but as you are not even THAT open

goodnight.

Photographer

Doug Harvey

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Renee J wrote:
LOL, who me?! Na, I'm A-sexual. hehehe. Wow, can't believe I just said that out loud and I'm sober. yikesP Having too much fun like usual!

Yeah Yeah...That's the problem...Not enough sky...

Jul 27 06 03:19 am Link

Model

Renee Hyde

New York, New York, US

Sky.... like way up in the sky apple pie? Or like Sky vodka? lol

Doug Harvey wrote:

Yeah Yeah...That's the problem...Not enough sky...

Jul 27 06 03:25 am Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Jose Luis wrote:
You will never get an honest answer- cuz (a) the people who have never been offered will all denounce it and (b) the people who are cool with it- wont admit it in public.

Soooo negative Jose.   Who knows, maybe this turns into a dear penthouse letters thread, where folks open up and share all the sex and offers for sex (TFS) they've had by men and women desperate for shots from excellent photographers.

Jul 27 06 03:26 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Jose Luis wrote:

You've got it right!!

Jul 27 06 03:29 am Link

Photographer

theglorybox

Is that called TFS (time for sex) ?

Jul 27 06 03:33 am Link