Forums > General Industry > defending Janice....

Model

DeannaSB

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

Steven Bigler wrote:

Hey retard.. get the quotes right so you do not credit ME with something others have said.  I did not call the little mutants retarded.... other than you for misquoting me!

Are we back to the name calling thing again??? Shame on you!!! Seems Janice really has had an impact on you....

Jun 20 06 09:44 pm Link

Photographer

Steven Bigler

Schenectady, New York, US

When a person misquotes me to the extent of defamation?... yeah it bugs me a bit.  I am quite capable of defaming myself thank you!

Jun 20 06 09:50 pm Link

Photographer

Steven Bigler

Jun 20 06 09:50 pm Link

Model

DeannaSB

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

Steven Bigler wrote:
When a person misquotes me to the extent of defamation?... yeah it bugs me a bit.  I am quite capable of defaming myself thank you!

No kidding....

Jun 20 06 09:51 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Steven Bigler wrote:

First off you're a jerk. I pressed miss gina and i have no clue why it quoted you. Not like it really matters b/c judging by prior your comments insensitivity is an issue you seem to have.Why haven't you been banned yet?Flaming, name calling?

Jun 20 06 10:42 pm Link

Photographer

Steven Bigler

Electra T wrote:

First off you're a jerk. ......Flaming, name calling?

"jerk"??? That is name calling too... talk about the pot calling the kettle.. (oh wait... I might be labelled racist if I say it...)  Nevermind... have a great day.

Too bad they don't have some sort of EDIT button to go back and fix things.....

Jun 20 06 10:45 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Miss Gina P wrote:
"Fighting on the Internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

MMDesign wrote:
Wow, that's cold.

"Cold" but very very true!

Also "reality shows" are the downfall of quality television.  It only contributes to the "15 minutes of fame" where anyone and everyone seems to be a celebrity for the sake of nothing in particular.  Paris Hilton is a prime example ... even though I get a laugh from her!

Jun 20 06 10:46 pm Link

Model

Michelle Renee

Los Angeles, California, US

I have to say when I had the opportunity to meet Janice last year, she was witty and gracious. We also had a nice discussion about the size of my breasts. Lol.

And even though I know she is not the biggest fan of plus models, she was very kind and complimentary and I left with a better impression of her than I had from just watching her on TV.

Jun 20 06 11:09 pm Link