Forums > General Industry > Fakeness on MM

Photographer

Bill Sylvester

Fairfield, Ohio, US

Oh great, she's not a member any more.  See what happens, I hope you're happy.

Jun 10 06 07:02 pm Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

Whos not a member now?

Jun 10 06 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

CLT

Winchester, Virginia, US

Claire Elizabeth wrote:
Whos not a member now?

As of the time of this reply:
OP MM#20045 is a current member.
Nisha MM#64102 is NOT a current member.

Jun 10 06 07:14 pm Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

CLT wrote:

As of the time of this reply:
OP MM#20045 is a current member.
Nisha MM#64102 is NOT a current member.

That is so not cool. The person who links someones profile is still here but the person getting picked on is not. Way to go OP.

Jun 10 06 07:16 pm Link

Model

Sara Danielle

Claire Elizabeth wrote:

That is so not cool. The person who links someones profile is still here but the person getting picked on is not. Way to go OP.

I second that!!!!!

Jun 10 06 07:17 pm Link

Model

dani faye

Brooklyn, New York, US

Claire Elizabeth wrote:

I talked to her earlier today on here... i think she's revamping all of her stuff... some guy is redoing her portfolio or something like that...

Jun 10 06 07:21 pm Link

Model

dani faye

Brooklyn, New York, US

Bill Sylvester wrote:
Oh great, she's not a member any more.  See what happens, I hope you're happy.

She and I have been emailing each other back and forth since yesterday... WE'RE COOL! She didn't get hurt and go away... I talked to her this morning and she was fine so please don't try to blame it on me.

Jun 10 06 07:24 pm Link

Model

jade83

Columbia, Missouri, US

Was I being dishonest.....no...I simply provided them a service....did I discourage them.....absolutley not.....did I tell them they were going to be great models....hell no!

Third point-there you have it.

Jun 10 06 08:20 pm Link

Model

Mz Baby Nisha

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Hi everyone,

No I didnt disappeared from the MM's club. I dont know who or someone has put me in suspension for simple reason but I am BACK anyway! Now Dani & I squashed this thing out because She and I know this aint worth it to make any comments. However I wants to say THANK YOU for EVERONE WHO show me LOTS OF SUPPORTS during that time of forum. I got lots of messages who supports me as well. Thank you MMers! I love y'all!! smile

Now its another day ahead of us! Now whats new to MM??

Jun 13 06 11:03 am Link

Model

Burnz F

San Diego, California, US

TAMARA FISET wrote:
"I came to the on line modeling sites to find talent of a more alternative nature than is available at main stream talent agencies. I would hire this woman in a heart beat for a fine art figure study. I would also hire her for lifestyle images used in advertising campaigns. Judging from the pictures on her site I don't think she knows how beautiful she is. By your comments, I don't think you understand what a broad spectrum modeling covers."

well said.

I totally agree... smile

Jun 13 06 05:35 pm Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Since we're keeping it real...

Dani, you're 5'4".  You have a snowballs chance in Hell of making it as a High Fashion model.  I suggest you start learning to take your clothes off.

Nisha, if you're ever in Philly, look me up.  I'd work with you.  That is, if you'd do the type of work I do.

Jun 13 06 06:13 pm Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

BUMP

Jun 13 06 08:02 pm Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

Tape Her Up wrote:

Dani, you're 5'4".  You have a snowballs chance in Hell of making it as a High Fashion model.  I suggest you start learning to take your clothes off.

Nisha, if you're ever in Philly, look me up.  I'd work with you.  That is, if you'd do the type of work I do.

Now that is the LEAST fake anyone has ever been lol. Gotta love people who "keep it real" and what not smile

Jun 14 06 10:19 am Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Hey, dani said she wanted to keep it real.  I felt I should accomodate her.

Jun 14 06 04:16 pm Link

Model

Edyn

Doylestown, Pennsylvania, US

Tape Her Up wrote:

Ouch! I felt that one all the way over here...lol!

Jun 14 06 04:52 pm Link