Model

KatieK

Lawrence, Kansas, US

I'm here to make contacts, network, be inspired and learn a little.  It's a great way to do all these, especially in the (small to non-existent) market I'm in.  And, Jayne, don't let the bastards get you down.  Take a breather if you need, but never let anyone make you stop chasing your dreams.

May 22 06 03:41 pm Link

Model

KatieK

Lawrence, Kansas, US

magic #41

May 22 06 03:43 pm Link

Photographer

VRG Photography

Tallahassee, Florida, US

Sorry if I'm hijacking this thread, but can someone tell me the significance of post #41 when it comes to threads?

May 22 06 03:46 pm Link

Model

_kate

New York, New York, US

Jayne Jones wrote:
Why are we here??

I joined MM because I thought it would help me network with some great people.  I have.  But there are always some people here that make you question yourself.  Like why you're even here.  It's all such a game. . .but why???

Thoughts?

I'm a little bit lost.  I joined because a friend told me to....is that the wrong answer? :x

May 22 06 03:48 pm Link

Model

KatieK

Lawrence, Kansas, US

Sure, post #40 won't show up until #41 is posted.  It's a funny little glitch that really pisses you off the first time you post and realize that your well thought out, eloquently put opinion has been lost to oblivion.  smile

May 22 06 03:49 pm Link

Photographer

VRG Photography

Tallahassee, Florida, US

KatieK wrote:
Sure, post #40 won't show up until #41 is posted.  It's a funny little glitch that really pisses you off the first time you post and realize that your well thought out, eloquently put opinion has been lost to oblivion.  smile

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see. Interesting.

May 22 06 04:49 pm Link

Model

Jay Dezelic

Seattle, Washington, US

VRG Photography wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see. Interesting.

I thought it was some kind of insider thing.  I'm glad someone finally explained it. LOL

May 22 06 05:23 pm Link