Forums > General Industry > Who did your web design?

Photographer

J A M E S

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

My site will be done in a day.  It's all flash, has several galleries and I did it myself.  I started it last week and have just plugged away. I'm also working on three new site that I own. A  new spokesmodel's site, a new model portal (modelimagesociety.com) and a new phtographer portal (theimagesociety.com). Nothing there yet but  parked pages but they're coming You can see the intro of her site at http://www.aylen-alvarez.com.  The site is 10 times better than the into.  Just takes time. The intro took all of 5 minutes. It's much, much more advanced than the into.  I design sites and always have and even have several hundred templates that I simply can customize or I can built it from scratch.

Inquire for site samples.

If you are interested, contact me but I'll tell you now,  unless you're a model in Vegas or coming to Vegas or are coming to Vegas in the very near future, it's a costly task.  $200.00 + 1, two hour shoot or $0.00 + 2, two hours shoots.  If not a model, have nothing to offer except a thanks, you're welcome...costs start at  $300.00.

; }

Oct 19 06 12:07 am Link

Photographer

IABN

Brooklyn, New York, US

My prime bid'ness is design (but not web design). The photos are mostly a vice.

http://www.artproduct.net

I'm somehow oldschool with the print magazine stuff.

Oct 19 06 12:40 am Link

Photographer

Purple Sea Photography

Waukesha, Wisconsin, US

I did mine myself   smile

S

Oct 19 06 11:03 am Link

Photographer

Benedict

Norwich, England, United Kingdom

I did.

www.sevenseven.org

Just basic HTML stuff though. I can't do much more than that.

Oct 19 06 01:46 pm Link

Photographer

Tom Widlak

MASPETH, New York, US

Jay Dezelic wrote:

very cool website dude.

Oct 19 06 02:05 pm Link

Photographer

Mr-Photographer

Austin, Texas, US

my little brother!! he's pretty darn talented...

www.georgess.com

Oct 19 06 02:06 pm Link