Forums > General Industry > breast size on mm

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

Claire Elizabeth wrote:
yet another lucky lady!! *still jealous*

Porchia wrote:
No need to be Im sure the other ladies will tell you it is both a blessing and a curse! LOL! "Hello my face is up here" "Ouch, my back really hurts" sad

Or how about "Damn, wish jogging didn't hurt."  Let's not even start talking about jumping jacks.  Gravity is so taxing.  Most sports bras only smush things down and we need lift and support for our 42DD's.  But right about now, I wish they came with an inflate and deflate button as appropriate.  Deflate for sports/exercise, inflate for dates, modeling jobs.

Apr 25 06 04:38 pm Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

I think it would be helpful depending on the type of shoot, for wardrobe reasons.  Other than that I think it just makes you bait for GWC's.

I'm happy with my 42DD's, sag and all (hey. . .gravity and genetics), but I think a woman is always going to find something about herself that she doesn't like.  Even if it's her toes (me) it will always be something.  Tis the nature of woman.  Just my two cents.

Apr 25 06 04:45 pm Link

Photographer

Frisson

DigitalCMH wrote:
If you're going out to buy clothes for your model, I would assume that means you've been in contact with them to agree to the shoot.  Can't you just ask them then?

If a client is giving the photographer a load of clothes all size 34b then why would he/she go through all the trouble of finding a model to then ask her cup size.

For myself I intend to start building a wardrobe for future shoots. Knowing if it'll fit will save a lot of time.

Terry

Apr 25 06 04:47 pm Link

Model

JH

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Porchia wrote:
and Ive had a couple of photographers say..."wow I didnt know your chest was that big,

there's blind photographers out there now?  :-D

Apr 25 06 04:48 pm Link

Model

JH

Ransom J wrote:
***lick a shot for all ass men in the house***

dude.. you stoopit LOL.  but ummm *BUCK BUCK BUCK*

Apr 25 06 04:52 pm Link

Model

Wynd Mulysa

Berkeley, California, US

I don't wear bras because I barely fit into an A cup and I'm proud of that!
Yeah, I remember filling out that information upon signing up but it doesn't show it on the profile.  Hm.  I guess, yeah, it would be helpful for wardrobe.
Or you can just ask!

Apr 25 06 04:55 pm Link

Photographer

Henry Tjernlund

Koppel, Pennsylvania, US

I agree that MM should include cup size. If I have a certain wardrobe item, a custom made one, or something I made myself, it would be better to find a matching model.

Apr 25 06 05:10 pm Link

Photographer

jon mmmayhem

Philadelphia, Mississippi, US

if you're a model and think it'd be important to know, you could always include it in your "about me" section of your profile.
and if you're providing wardrobe, it wouldn't be so hard to ask while things are being ironed out, no?

Apr 25 06 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

Webspinner Studios

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

jon mmmayhem wrote:
if you're a model and think it'd be important to know, you could always include it in your "about me" section of your profile.
and if you're providing wardrobe, it wouldn't be so hard to ask while things are being ironed out, no?

So ma'am, before we hire you for the job, could you show us the page in your book that displays your boobies, or alternately, just whip them out and let me measure you right now? Um...er...oh, you mean just ask the model...like on the phone or e-mail? Hmmmm. Too much work.

Apr 25 06 06:57 pm Link

Model

JH

LOL.  some folks are so extra.  a simple "what are all your measurements?" or "what is your cup size so I can fit you for x,y,z" would suffice.  not really that difficult.

Apr 25 06 07:13 pm Link

Model

jade83

Columbia, Missouri, US

Corena wrote:
32 A and perfectly content. They match by body frame.

(B cup here) but, yes, perfectly proportioned.

Apr 25 06 08:09 pm Link

Model

NC17

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Porchia wrote:
Yeah I would imagine how that would get on your nerves as well, but like you said you all have a bra that can fix that, us we just have to live with it or hope that they invent a deflattable bra one day....hey *lightbulb just went on* maybe I can invent that, any takers on my idea...would you buy one! LOL!

heeheehee... well, you can get a bra that smashes them, but then it doesn't look as good. A deflatable bra, that would be interesting!!

I have the same trouble with pants though. I'm tall and lean, if they fit in the hips, they often are TOO SHORT and I HATE highwaters. If they fit in the legs, they're often baggy in the hips and butt.

Such is the life of being strangely proportioned!

Apr 25 06 09:22 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Brooks Photos

Marietta, Georgia, US

It would be helpful.....

Apr 25 06 09:27 pm Link