Forums > General Industry > Needing advice on Wicked Talent,other post deleted

Model

Belle OHara

Louisville, Kentucky, US

I deleted the other post I had on this since you can't edit the topic line in the forums.  So, here it is.  I was recently nosing around on the Wicked Talent site and from what I read, I gathered that I do not *have* to live on the west coast to be a part of it.  Has anyone here had any dealings with them or know anything about them?  They want 8 pictures along with info from a model submitting for membership, but I am not sure what all to send, except for a couple of standard headshots.  Any tips or advice would be great!

Apr 05 06 03:37 am Link

Photographer

Webspinner Studios

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

https://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=293

East coast representative for wicked talent.

Apr 05 06 03:39 am Link

Model

Belle OHara

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Seriously? Very cool, thanks for that.  But doesn't the poor girl get bombarded because on here because of that?

Apr 05 06 03:47 am Link

Photographer

Webspinner Studios

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

I don't know. I don't know how many people know. She may kill me now. A slow painful death too I might add.

Apr 05 06 03:52 am Link

Model

Belle OHara

Louisville, Kentucky, US

I just checked out her profile (awesome pics too!) and its on there, so I doubt you need to worry...but I do have a question.  Whats the fun in a quick, painless death? lol.

Apr 05 06 04:21 am Link

Photographer

- null -

Belle OHara wrote:
I deleted the other post I had on this since you can't edit the topic line in the forums.  So, here it is.  I was recently nosing around on the Wicked Talent site and from what I read, I gathered that I do not *have* to live on the west coast to be a part of it.  Has anyone here had any dealings with them or know anything about them?  They want 8 pictures along with info from a model submitting for membership, but I am not sure what all to send, except for a couple of standard headshots.  Any tips or advice would be great!

Just ask Donna directly and see what she has to say.

Apr 05 06 06:56 am Link