Forums > General Industry > Models that say "NO NUDE". . .

Model

annointedbeautie

Rockledge, Florida, US

area291 wrote:

Dear Confused Hobbyist,
Lovely to see we have a Mayhem Overlord. 

Get over it.  A model's port is none of your business and if it's tits you want go find them from those not using personal discretion with whom they choose to present them.

lol.. thats freeking funny

Apr 06 06 08:08 pm Link

Model

Sky Above

WOW!!!! A post all about 'lil ol' me????

(P.S. It's my hair not a scarf....)  *snickers to self*

Apr 06 06 08:22 pm Link

Model

annointedbeautie

Rockledge, Florida, US

so ur the culpritttttttt?????

You go gurl, what a way to stir up sum publicity!

Apr 06 06 08:26 pm Link

Model

RoxieBeckles

Los Angeles, California, US

I totally agree with what was said by some of the models.  I have shot 1 partial nude with Steve Azzara that showed up in his Naked Book and was also supposed to be the main image for a calendar project for breast cancer.  I did one nude with Francis Hills (www.francishills.com) for his Clothing Immaterial Project which involves a lot of celebrities.  I just did a topless shot with Daniel Norton who is a NY fashion/commercial photographer.  To me, unless you are a really knock out photographer then I wouldnt shoot nude with you.  But the thing is that a lot of the folks asking to shoot nude arent really anything that would want to make someone run home shouting from the roof tops about.  I think that in order to shoot something like that the model has to be completely comfortable, and I wouldnt trust that comfort with just anyone.

Apr 06 06 08:28 pm Link

Model

Sky Above

annointedbeautie wrote:
so ur the culpritttttttt?????

You go gurl, what a way to stir up sum publicity!

Awww...Shucks...and I wasn't even tryin'!!!! HAHAHA

Apr 06 06 08:28 pm Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

The fact that it bothers some of you so much seems like a greater topic of discussion than anything.

Apr 06 06 08:29 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Harvey

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

John Jebbia wrote:
Sometimes you're better off to not say a word and just move on to the next model.

Thank you...I have have this tendency to think to myself that if the person does not know what they are saying, then the shoot would be a difficult one and wouldn't be worth the frustration.

Apr 06 06 08:50 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Harvey

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

theda wrote:
Why does this topic come up at least weekly?

Because there are so many profiles that are like this and so many people joining. The law of averages speaks that it's going to continue on a weekly basis.

Apr 06 06 08:56 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Harvey

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Alecia wrote:
Edit...
makes as much sense as "but you had sex with your husband so you should have sex with me!"...

LMAO!

Good one...

Apr 06 06 09:00 pm Link

Photographer

Benjamin Dickerson

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Robert Torre wrote:
but then have implieds in their profile. How does this equate?

So what is going on here. I just commented to one, she has 'no nudes or implied or glamour' on the top line of her profile, but you look at her portfolio page and she has this shot where she's laying on her back wearing a $1000 coat (which is open) and a pair of $500 boots, and nothing else. Her nipple is barely hidden by a small piece of fabric. I told her she should either change what she has in her profile (no implied or glamour) or eliminate this photo because it's contradictory.

Have you considered that she doesn't want to work with you, or anyone from MM in this capacity unless it is infact something she would like to explore?

Aside from that why bother giving her grief about it, it all honesty it's not your problem.

Apr 06 06 09:01 pm Link

Model

Mistelyn

BOISE, Idaho, US

You'll never believe this! My profile says "no nudes/implieds", and guess what!? I don't have any nudes or implieds in my profile. Amazing.

Apr 06 06 09:05 pm Link

Photographer

Eli Ceballos

Brooklyn, New York, US

You know what is REALLY annoying...? People who complain about already seeing this question or that question asked in another thread.

Out of curiosity...do you go looking for threads that you've read b4 just to say "hey we discussed this already..." or "learn to use the search."

Man there are some whiny people out there...don’t want to see the same thread over and over again...skip it.

No one cares how witty you are and how many ways you can say..."been there!"

Some people are new and appreciate novice questions...

And another thing why do people here and in every other forum feel entitled to command people to do anything....arrogance is running high.

Eli

Apr 06 06 09:11 pm Link

Model

Tina Ginger

Magnolia, Arkansas, US

Koray wrote:

that horse is nude...hmm

That's not a horse... smile

Apr 07 06 02:55 pm Link

Model

Tina Ginger

Magnolia, Arkansas, US

Mike Walker wrote:

PS if you are 'under contract" to Playboy you CAN'T do nudes for anyone else.
Mike

ROFL! smile Now who say's this isn't great entertainment...

Apr 07 06 02:58 pm Link