Forums > General Industry > Central Florida Gang

Makeup Artist

MakeoverMajic

Appleton, Wisconsin, US

June 17th or 18th Jayme... start plannin your schedule.... Still working on a location and some awesome surprizes for the event but we will keep you updated...

probably the 18th though so we can get a better deal on stuff...

this will be an indoor event with a great outdoor area to boot... and we will have places for any photographer interested in setting up studios... Im also working on putting together a few workshops for everyone that wants to attend to make it a little more interesting and give everyone more to do.

If anyone wants to contribute a fun workshop say 20-30 minute class on a subject they feel strongly about or a method that they love to use please email me....

we are also working on getting some other people involved in the camera biz or agencies in the area even some clothing people so we can set up an area for vendors that would be appealing to everyone.

if you sell items that would be appealing to anyone in the modeling industry from alien bees to zebra stripped purses please email me and i can get you set up with a booth.

this event will be a little more professional but I think everyone who attends will benefit from the day and walk away with something that will improve either thier skills or networking circle so it will be a definate must attend. if you want to be added to the list  i am starting a list on my computer so sign in here or email me.

Talk to you all soon
Anna

Apr 02 06 12:53 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MakeoverMajic

Appleton, Wisconsin, US

yes ! jayme yes! ... jayme i put the makeup order in today... sorry it took so long but i havent been home in time to order until now... ill email ya when it gets in.

Whats everyone been up to lately?

Talk to ya all soon
Anna

Apr 04 06 06:16 pm Link

Photographer

Cardillo Photography

Palm Coast, Florida, US

MakeoverMajic wrote:
June 17th or 18th Jayme... start plannin your schedule.... Still working on a location and some awesome surprizes for the event but we will keep you updated...

probably the 18th though so we can get a better deal on stuff...

Im pretty sure that the 18th is Father's day.  Many might not be able to attend.

Apr 04 06 07:05 pm Link

Photographer

Douglas Rosen

Orlando, Florida, US

MakeoverMajic wrote:
say a prayer for me yalll... i got a call from disney to come out and do a "star" who i dont know should be hearing back soon! im sooo excited!

Anna, I hope it was someone big and it went well!

Orias and I just got back yesterday from the fashion show in the Bahamas...sorry we missed the april 1st shootout.

By the way, I finally changed some of the pics in my portfolio, feel free to check them out. Have a nice shot of Orias I took during the show. I actually have several but only put up one.

Apr 04 06 10:43 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Jayme Cardillo

Palm Coast, Florida, US

Yes, Anna, we all hope it was someone amazing and it turned out great.  Fill us in on the details when you are allowed to.  By the way, I got all the stuff for my kit and am ready to go. Yippee!!!  Thanks, you are great!!

Apr 05 06 02:46 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MakeoverMajic

Appleton, Wisconsin, US

cool Jayme

I got a little shocker when i ordered foundtions they wont let me order just 1 of a color anymore you have to order in blocks of 6 so.... i ordered the colors used most and I will make you up some containers of the colors for other skintones.... you will have all the colors you need  to get you started and when i put in another order in a couple of weeks i will get you some more full size colors..

Anna

Apr 06 06 12:30 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Jayme Cardillo

Palm Coast, Florida, US

I gotta tell you guys I am a little disappointed.  I have not seen any photographs of Megan Kime and only 2 of Lisa Fortier.  Other than Andrea and Heather, it seems no one wants to post anything sad

Apr 10 06 11:21 am Link

Photographer

Steven Starr

Fort Mill, South Carolina, US

Jayme Cardillo wrote:
I gotta tell you guys I am a little disappointed.  I have not seen any photographs of Megan Kime and only 2 of Lisa Fortier.  Other than Andrea and Heather, it seems no one wants to post anything sad

I know somebody shot them smile

Apr 10 06 03:28 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Jayme Cardillo wrote:

I've got more of Lisa Fortier to show as soon as I get the time to finish them. I'm doing post prod on 7 shoots right now plus a wedding I shot this weekend. Not a good reason to put off Lisa though, I know. Will post more Lisa shots soon smile

Apr 10 06 09:59 pm Link

Model

Jenna Laine

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

I definitely would like some info on the next meetup...sign me up! smile

Apr 10 06 10:19 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Jayme Cardillo

Palm Coast, Florida, US

Oh Craig, you were quick with your pics smile  But I know Lisa and Megan shot with 5 or 6 photographers and so few posted pictures.  Sigh........

Apr 11 06 06:49 am Link

Model

Lisa Fortier

Cocoa, Florida, US

Jayme Cardillo wrote:
Oh Craig, you were quick with your pics smile  But I know Lisa and Megan shot with 5 or 6 photographers and so few posted pictures.  Sigh........

Hey, thanks for sticking up for Meg and I Jayme...You're right we each shot with 5 or 6 diff photographers.  Craig was awesome at getting picts back to me.

Apr 11 06 09:59 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Jayme Cardillo

Palm Coast, Florida, US

No problem Lisa,  I was impressed with the speed pics of Andrea, Nicole, and several other models were posted but haven't seen pics of several of the models who were there.  I just want to see everyone sad

Apr 11 06 01:47 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

hey everyone, i drifted off for a bit,  but im back.

the bahamas were awesome!!!

yeah i gave up on finding a used case, and new ones are so damn expensive.  so i got 2 huge rolling toolboxes(ooh and theyre yellow too, so thats a plus!)
i didnt realize how much makeup i had till i filled them both nearly completely. 
it always looks like less junk if its spread evenly all over your floor,  once i started gathering my makeup into one area i started realizing how much i have.  crazy!!

i am officially a makeup-a-holic

hey aside from people selling stuff at booths,  cause i have no items or talent haha,  but i have a couple contacts that are photography/model related if you could have a place for related business cards.  for example a digital artist who specializes in turning models into cartoon characters,  and a sculpter, etc. etc. 
just a thought.

orias

Apr 11 06 09:19 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Jayme Cardillo

Palm Coast, Florida, US

That's a cool idea.  I wanna be a cartoon too smile

Apr 12 06 06:45 am Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Jayme Cardillo wrote:

Hey Jayme, here's my latest Lisa Fortier pic. This makes 3 with more to follow. smile
https://i.pbase.com/o4/42/577342/1/58582982._MG_1046.jpg

Apr 13 06 01:06 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Jayme Cardillo

Palm Coast, Florida, US

Awesome work to both Lisa and Craig.  Can't wait to see more smile

Apr 14 06 06:52 am Link

Photographer

RMS

Tampa, Florida, US

Sorry Craig... I only shot with andrea, heather and Sabrina. But I've posted all 3.
Thanks Anna for the Invite, we had a blast.

Apr 14 06 11:11 am Link

Photographer

Kevin Rodgers

DELAND, Florida, US

Apr 16 06 05:06 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Rodgers

DELAND, Florida, US

OK that didn't work   LOL

Apr 16 06 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Rodgers

DELAND, Florida, US

https://kevinsfocalpoint.photosite.com/Album10/CFSGT2006_213.jpg

Hows this ???

Apr 16 06 05:08 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Here's Madeline again. smile
https://misheli.image.pbase.com/o4/42/577342/1/57858293..jpg

Apr 16 06 06:49 pm Link

Model

Lisa Fortier

Cocoa, Florida, US

COOL.....Thats my girl Kevin

Apr 17 06 07:57 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Jayme Cardillo

Palm Coast, Florida, US

That's what I am talking about.  Beautiful pics of Megan, Kevin.  Don't forget to send me some of her in my outfits smile

Apr 18 06 07:06 am Link

Photographer

Kevin Rodgers

DELAND, Florida, US

C'MON Gang, lets keep this string alive here LOL. Jayme as soon as we can set up a meeting date with the kids, I will let you look through the catalogue.  ;-)

Apr 21 06 03:47 pm Link

Photographer

Cardillo Photography

Palm Coast, Florida, US

Any suggestions for a location for the next one??

Apr 23 06 11:53 am Link

Photographer

Douglas Rosen

Orlando, Florida, US

Cardillo Photography wrote:
Any suggestions for a location for the next one??

If it's going to be during the summer, it is too hot for a mostly outdoor location, so something mostly indoors or with a lot of shade, lots and lots of shade smile

but I think Anna already has something picked out she is working on

Apr 23 06 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Rodgers

DELAND, Florida, US

I think we are sorta at a stand still right now on the next get together. Both Anna and i are supposed to be coordinating this together, but as soon as we know something, we will relay that forward. The next one we were planning on having at an idoor setting, but we have not decided yet where.

Personally I would not mind having it at Hollis park again. Base camp there, definately provided us with a lot of shade, and the place certainly yeilded a lot of ideas.  I noticed a room up above us, which I am not sure, but may be able to be rented out, and can be used as an indoor studio option.  But if anyone has any input. I am open.

Apr 25 06 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Cardillo Photography

Palm Coast, Florida, US

What about some of the resorts in Orlando?  Maybe a place like the Renesaince resort across from Sea world?  Or one of the Disney resorts?  LEU Gardens?

Apr 25 06 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Rodgers

DELAND, Florida, US

What about some of the resorts in Orlando?  Maybe a place like the Renesaince resort across from Sea world?  Or one of the Disney resorts?  LEU Gardens?

Not too familiar with any of those places except with Leu Gardens, which we have scoped out together ourselves ourselves.  What are the By laws to guests, other photographers, etc, according to your membership  ????

Apr 26 06 12:13 pm Link

Photographer

Cardillo Photography

Palm Coast, Florida, US

I have the name and number to the person that needs to be contacted at LEU gardens to do a shoot out type thing.  As far as my membership goes  I can get a few people in as long as they pay the admission.  Up to I think 5 or 6.

Apr 26 06 06:11 pm Link

Photographer

Al Abbazia

Orlando, Florida, US

I would also not be able to attend if the shoot out was on Fathers Day itself.

Sorry!

Apr 28 06 04:37 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Jayme Cardillo

Palm Coast, Florida, US

I will look into contacting some of the resorts to see what they require.

Apr 28 06 07:13 am Link

Photographer

Kevin Rodgers

DELAND, Florida, US

I have the name and number to the person that needs to be contacted at LEU gardens to do a shoot out type thing.  As far as my membership goes  I can get a few people in as long as they pay the admission.  Up to I think 5 or 6.

Are we talking 5-6 photographers or everyone else included ???

Apr 28 06 10:14 am Link

Photographer

Best Light Images

Palm City, Florida, US

I would love to come up and participate and meet all of you photogs and models.  If is is on father's day I too will have to make the next one. 

It's a shame that on father's day a father can't really do what he wants!

Apr 29 06 02:15 am Link