Forums > General Industry > who here prefers fetish work?

Model

Belle OHara

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Prefer fetish? Not really.  Absolutely adore shooting fetish? Most definately.  Its a challenge, its different and the more, the merrier.  i got crazy lucky and found a wonderful photographer near me who does art/fetish/alt/goth type shoots just for the love of people and art.  Not only that, but through him a great group of alternative models, photogs, muas, costume designers and what not.

Mar 02 06 09:28 pm Link

Photographer

Eric Cain

Detroit, Michigan, US

I do

Mar 02 06 10:38 pm Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

Shepparton-Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia

i got dragged into it crying and screaming, but damn its addictive, i cannot stop, fetish, fetish, fetish for me.

Mar 03 06 01:06 am Link

Model

JoJo

Clearwater, Florida, US

Fetish for this girl!

The big problem for me is my location!

Roanoke Virginia is not really a hot-bed for fetish unless you include back hills yokles in pickup trucks and lots of hounds. Come to think of it, that just might be a fetish (shudder).

So are there any photographers within a reasonable distance that want to shoot some good fetish with lil ol' me (wink)?

Mar 03 06 04:42 am Link

Photographer

Baron Von Tyher

Los Angeles, California, US

Daphne Adair wrote:
Ain't that the truth! Glad there is enough twisted photographers out there as me! (case in point...see image #3 & 4 on my port)

God I love FETISH!!!

Daphne

What twisted idea shall we collaberate on this year at fetishcon?  It's going to be hard to top last years but I'm up for the challenge if you are. smile smile smile

Mar 03 06 08:12 pm Link

Model

ModelCrystal

Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania, US

I think evryone needs to be gaged and tied up every once and a while.

Mar 03 06 08:16 pm Link

Photographer

T.S. Caudill

Tampa, Florida, US

I think Fetish photography is everywhere in everyone's work. Its just how subtle or extreme you want to show it. I do Fetish but i think i prefer Erotic- which is a Fetish- yes?

Mar 03 06 08:31 pm Link

Model

Cynthia Leigh

Orlando, Florida, US

I enjoy doing fetish work.  There's less stress in it for me than regular shoots.

Mar 03 06 09:27 pm Link

Photographer

Doctor E

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Fetish?  What is this "fetish" that you are speaking of? 

I must look into this...

Mar 04 06 12:40 pm Link

Photographer

Restrained Photo

Richmond, Virginia, US

"Seeing" a well-executed, attractive, pretty picture of a person, with or without clothes, doesn't do a damn thing for me.

Being part of photograph because it is art in that it sparks something in my head or kicks my imagination into gear is the kind of art I enjoy.

Creating a photograph like that conveys rather than displays is the most rewarding aspect.

Mar 05 06 11:29 am Link

Model

MaraJade

Paramus, New Jersey, US

I love it- Something about Erotic imagery catches my fancy.....
   I sometimes just walk into leather shops to inhale the smell LOL

And I love the feel and look of fetish clothing (latex,leather,PVC etc.....)

Mar 05 06 12:37 pm Link

Photographer

Larry Marsh

I look to create artistic images in any style.  My problem is finding models in my area.  Like others have said,  I get the perv reaction from people when I mention fetish.   So if I could find models I would I would definitley do fetish images.

Larry

Mar 05 06 02:11 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Dawson

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Can't say that I prefer fetish, because I have not taken any yet.

But that is on my to-do list. I am scheduled to participate in an event next month that should get a start on my fetish port, and help make some contacts.

I have started communicating with a couple of fetish models. They have ideas! I am looking forward to some great experiences.

Mar 05 06 02:22 pm Link

Model

aye provide

New York, New York, US

Love doing it. Wish more would accept me as a viable model.

Mar 05 06 06:00 pm Link

Photographer

LCB Photography

Burbank, California, US

Fetish is a tonne of fun to shoot...

Pretty open as to what can be classified as fetish... So what exactly does one consider to be fetish?

Mar 05 06 06:14 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Craig Thomson wrote:
I like to look at most of it, but don't shoot any.

Daphne Adair wrote:
Hmmm. What the hell we gonna shoot when I get there??

wink

Daphne

Hehehe, do you really need to ask this?

I'm willing to learn if you'll be gentle with me....

Mar 05 06 06:18 pm Link

Model

Daphne Adair

Melbourne, Arkansas, US

Craig Thomson wrote:

Craig Thomson wrote:
I like to look at most of it, but don't shoot any.

Hehehe, do you really need to ask this?

I'm willing to learn if you'll be gentle with me....

Class is now in session....

Mar 05 06 06:34 pm Link

Model

Sari

Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

I love Fetish-style stuff, when it´s nice and tasty. Actually I have a bondage shooting this Saturday ;-) And i wanna do more with rubber and latex outfits if I find more stuff I like (I just got a beautifull piece of it I gonna use soon)

Mar 06 06 05:52 am Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Everyone posting in this thread know about FetishCon 2006?
www.fetishcon.com?
Thread on it here: https://www.modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=29367

smile

Mar 08 06 11:52 am Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

I dont photograph anything that I lock myself away in my bedroom in secret to do!

Mar 08 06 11:54 am Link

Photographer

byReno

Arlington Heights, Illinois, US

I don’t prefer it.  I do find it intriguing.  Done correctly it simulates the conciseness mind at a deeper level.  Beyond sex but issues of trust and fear.

Mar 08 06 12:11 pm Link

Model

Katarina

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

I love latex, high heels, corsets and playing with peoples minds. smile

Mar 08 06 12:23 pm Link

Model

Katherine Rose

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Oh dear god, fetish is wonderful!!! All the different genres are so fun. I can't wait for fetishcon this year....it makes me giddy all around......

Mar 08 06 12:23 pm Link

Photographer

First Shot Studios

Rochester, New York, US

I can't say that I "prefer" fetish photography over "normal" stuff..but yes...its very enjoyable, interesting, brings out a ton of creativity, and is always an interesting look into the psychology of the human mind (I have a psych minor).  I keep my fetish work seperate from my normal work, so you wont see any of it here, but the stuff that I have done has been very enjoyable, and I would like to do more in the future. 

Patrick

Mar 09 06 02:05 am Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Daphne Adair wrote:
Class is now in session....

Teacher, I may need some tutoring, can I stay after school?

Mar 09 06 02:09 am Link

Photographer

Sienna Hambleton

Toledo, Ohio, US

Shot almost exclusively fashion/editorial for 2 years, but you just have to love a model who loves rope. Of course, I like it better when they tie me up. tongue

Mar 09 06 02:46 am Link

Model

Delilah - Sixthessence

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands

I just *love* fetish. High heels, corsets and latex -or well, shiny clothing in general- are something I die for. Yummyness smile

regards,
Delilah

Mar 09 06 05:25 am Link

Model

saraya

New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada

wow...i can't believe this thread has contunued this far...coolness big_smile
and i'm luvin the feedback folks big_smile

Mar 09 06 05:33 am Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

*flog*

Mar 09 06 11:01 pm Link

Photographer

FotoArcade

San Diego, California, US

I sure get a charge out of fetish photos. Can't say if I "prefer" it over mainstream - that's like asking me to pick pizza more than lobster. But I can say that when it works for me, I can read much more a personal connection into the photo. I haven't shot any real fetish stuff but I keep a list of my ideas and I have half a mind to actually turn those ideas into a photograph when the circumstances are right.

Mar 10 06 01:00 am Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

not me, lol.

Mar 10 06 01:14 am Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

Visions Of Excess Studi wrote:
Shot almost exclusively fashion/editorial for 2 years, but you just have to love a model who loves rope. Of course, I like it better when they tie me up. tongue

ahh boyd, you don""t care who ties you up dude, i know. schoolgirls, female cops,  rees even , etc [lol]. and yes, apparently i am a pump whore as well.

Mar 10 06 01:18 am Link

Model

Charles Lincoln

Brooklyn, New York, US

I definitely prefer it. I find myself feeling awkward doing non-fetish work. I get that, "I so don't belong here" feel whenever I am trying to do something more conventional. I think I just like the idea of using the body as a canvas of sorts, of doing something somewhat more artistic to myself or to another model. But, then again, I am just getting back into model after stopping for a few years. All I know is that I would much rather prefer doing something I view as artistic in the future.

Mar 11 06 01:33 pm Link

Model

Foxy Blue

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Pat Thielen wrote:
I keep toying with the idea of moving to Seattle - if I do I'll let you know. And if our government gets any more silly I might just relocate to Vancouver (it's close to Seattle and much more interesting than Winnipeg). I wonder if they need photographers over there...

Thanks again,

-P-

Hey theres nothing boring about Winnipeg..unless of course you hate winter activities..we have a great fetish following here..check my port, there is a poster for our next Black & Blue Fetish Ball.

Mar 11 06 01:39 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

San Francisco, California, US

saraya wrote:
i luv it...for one it's in my nature, for two i love the resulting images. i think the hottest photos around are fetish shots.

I never really found it appealing. But I was looking at some on here that is too extreme. Weird. But there are two women on here that got my attention. These two women I find very attractive. One is in my area and the other is in Southern Cali. I like their style because of the creativity that is displayed in the work. More of a Bettie Page style of work. I have some shoots that I want to do in this type of photography.

Mar 11 06 01:52 pm Link

Model

BenjaminRage

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Great fun.

Although, I'm wishing there were more photographers around here (GTA ish) who wanted to do some group shots.  Solo Male fetish stuff gets real ugly real fast unless it's extremely well done.

Mar 11 06 01:54 pm Link

Model

Charles Lincoln

Brooklyn, New York, US

BenjaminRage wrote:
Great fun.

Although, I'm wishing there were more photographers around here (GTA ish) who wanted to do some group shots.  Solo Male fetish stuff gets real ugly real fast unless it's extremely well done.

well, not if the male is feminine enough. on the other hand, i do prefer to do fetish shoots with females, myself, but i've done solo work and been pleased with the results.

Mar 11 06 02:00 pm Link

Model

LanaV

Los Angeles, California, US

I find it interesting work.

Lana

Mar 11 06 02:04 pm Link

Photographer

EdwinR Photography

Gainesville, Florida, US

And remember, robes, latex and bondage , oh my.... is not the only fetish out there....hehehehe....

Mar 11 06 05:39 pm Link

Photographer

Henry Tjernlund

Koppel, Pennsylvania, US

I very much enjoy fetish work, including bondage. Even had some images published in Harmony's Bondage Life before they went out of print. But its not all I want to do, or have done. Saddly I have good reason to believe that I was rather "black listed" from a good paying career (not photography) because someone discovered my interests or otherwise "outed" me. And now our government wants to make this as difficult to do as they can.

Anyway, I would do more if I could find models.

Mar 12 06 07:50 am Link