Forums > General Industry > ethical question

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

arno wrote:
dear lapis. a mikvah is a moist hot place.  i'm not sure a bored pregnant woman wants that.
you probably mean mitzvah
see. yiddish with dick and jane ISBN: 0316159727

Dunno, depending on what she means by "take good care of" and whether or not she's started lactating early, D. Brian COULD be in for a mikvah  :-)

Feb 06 06 09:38 am Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Top of the page curse!

Feb 06 06 09:40 am Link

Model

Uma von Diehl

Charlotte, Iowa, US

Grrrrr....I thought you had finally gotten around to writing the 'framing of the ass' thread.

sad

Feb 06 06 09:57 am Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

arno wrote:
dear lapis. a mikvah is a moist hot place.  i'm not sure a bored pregnant woman wants that.
you probably mean mitzvah
see. yiddish with dick and jane ISBN: 0316159727

SLE Photography wrote:
Dunno, depending on what she means by "take good care of" and whether or not she's started lactating early, D. Brian COULD be in for a mikvah  :-)

I can't believe no one laughed at this joke  :-(

Feb 06 06 05:06 pm Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

San Diego, California, US

D. Brian Nelson wrote:
She lives a bit over a hundred miles away, and I don't particularly want to do the shoot, but she offered me money, which I promptly declined.  Then she said she'd treat me very well

So should I shoot her up there or insist she come down to San Diego?

-D

Can you spank her?

Feb 06 06 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

James Rapp

Carlsbad, California, US

D. Brian Nelson wrote:
A girl that's modeled for me a few times has made some kind of deal to sell softcore images on undeveloped film to someone Back East.  He's shipping out the film and she's asked me to photograph her sorta hanging out naked.  She lives a bit over a hundred miles away, and I don't particularly want to do the shoot, but she offered me money, which I promptly declined.  Then she said she'd treat me very well

So should I shoot her up there or insist she come down to San Diego?

-D

Critically examining D's message it's clear what his problem is. He turned down the money and when she offered "treatment" he encountered his dilemma - to force her to come to San Diego or for him to travel north.  So, he has no question about her prostituting herself to a "john" (his word), her pregnancy or her husband. He has a guilt problem. I't's clear he's only worried about the price of gas now that she's not paying him.  Since she's not paying him  he'll have to pay for the gas if he drives up north and he thinks he should drive up north cause she's not paying him.  So he feels guilty toward himself for not gettin' the money to pay for the gas.

Feb 06 06 05:37 pm Link

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

Uma wrote:
Grrrrr....I thought you had finally gotten around to writing the 'framing of the ass' thread.

sad

No, that one comes later.

I can't believe this thread still lives.

-D

Feb 06 06 05:53 pm Link

Model

Jackie Karcher

North Attleborough, Massachusetts, US

sounds like you are asking two questions. 1, should you do the shoot? and 2, should you go out of your way to do it? If I were you, I'd say NO and NO! If you don't feel right about it, you shouldn't do it.

Feb 06 06 05:58 pm Link