Forums > General Industry > Corsets............

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Renée Jacobs wrote:
did someone say corsets? https://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pid=2053900
18+  :-)

Oh, Renee...yummy!  If you can make me look that good in my corset I'm on the next flight out;-)

Jan 15 07 11:30 am Link

Photographer

Renee Jacobs

Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon, France

bumping for Susi ;-)
EDIT: lololol. Oh Susi ya know it babe!!! C'mon out. The truffles are waiting!

Jan 15 07 12:10 pm Link

Photographer

Mark - SydelineWorks

Wexford, Pennsylvania, US

The one I bought for my Lady was from www.meschantes.com   Nice products!!

Jan 15 07 02:23 pm Link

Model

io

New York, New York, US

If you guys want some of the best and most reasonably priced CUSTOM corsets, check these out:

www.starkers.com (super nice woman, I was getting corsets from her long before I modeled for her.)

www.ritualdesigns.com (great service, unique designs)

www.houseofworship.ca (great service, prices and designs)

www.darkgarden.net (costly but classic and gorgeous) 

As someone who regularly models corsets and has accumulated 18 custom corsets since the age of 15, I know my stuff pretty well. These guys are among the best in terms of price for those who live in the US and Can. 

There are some great custom european makers, but those can get very expensive with exchange rates. sad

Gallery Serpentine makes GREAT club corsets, but if you want a really dramatic shape with a nice hip curve, the designers above are probably a better bet.

Jan 15 07 03:08 pm Link

Model

Vera van Munster

Belmont, North Carolina, US

I love corsets as long as they're the real deal.You see the cheap ones in malls and stuff but I love the ones that versatile fashions makes.I also wish I could model for them again so I can get one for free.Those suckers are expensive!

Jan 15 07 03:13 pm Link

Clothing Designer

SINched

Needville, Texas, US

mmmmm...corsets!

Jan 15 07 03:14 pm Link

Model

io

New York, New York, US

Vera van Munster wrote:
I love corsets as long as they're the real deal.You see the cheap ones in malls and stuff but I love the ones that versatile fashions makes.I also wish I could model for them again so I can get one for free.Those suckers are expensive!

Alas, I'm a model for Versatile (in the current online catalogue) and I did not get any free corsets from them. Corsets are so expensive to produce, so it's tough to give a free one to every model. However, they may give corsets to models that work with them for serveral years or who are famous enough to promote the company (like Dita or Masuimi). 
The only time I have gotten corsets for free was when I modeled for Starkers, and I think that was due in-part to my having such a long professional relationship with her. Though it does feel great to get those babies for free! Try finding local makers if you can, Black Cat Designz out of Charlotte makes great stuff at a low cost (just got one from her). Check her out, she may need a model!

Jan 15 07 03:21 pm Link