Forums > General Industry > Nudes.... who won't shoot'm?

Photographer

Kelvin Hammond

Billings, Montana, US

Daniela V wrote:

Then you could always shoot models with fake ta-tas in the buff....then everyone can *imagine* what they would look like with real breatisis.

get it? cause you said...leave to the imagination? hahahahaha.

ok this thera-flu is kicking my a$$...

LMAO - good answer.

Jan 16 07 07:51 pm Link

Photographer

Renee Jacobs

Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon, France

I will not shoot nude........Iona, don't tell them ;-)

Jan 16 07 08:47 pm Link

Model

Amy Leigh

Boston, Massachusetts, US

You know, CHEERS to you for not shooting nudes. So many photographers DO want nudes, and not that i shun them for what they want in their ports, but i wonder what it is for... If not for money/commercial work or some sort of gain, do they have a bunch of nudey-photoshopped pictures lying around for fun?    although, some have "hobbies" i just don't trust certain people i guess...haha

Jan 16 07 08:52 pm Link

Photographer

SKPhoto

Newark, California, US

Amy  Leigh wrote:
You know, CHEERS to you for not shooting nudes. So many photographers DO want nudes, and not that i shun them for what they want in their ports, but i wonder what it is for... If not for money/commercial work or some sort of gain, do they have a bunch of nudey-photoshopped pictures lying around for fun?    although, some have "hobbies" i just don't trust certain people i guess...haha

If for nothing else, perhaps, to be a part of a grand historical artistic tradition/right of passage.

Why do people go to the middle east to walk the trail of tears of Jesus walk to the cross? 
Why do people go to China to walk the Great Wall?
Why do people take burrows down into the Grand Canyon?
Why do people come from all over to ride the trolleys in San Francisco? 
Why do people follow the Mississippi river to it's source?

Nudes have been done by the sketchers, the etchers, the painters, the chalkers, the inkers, the sculpters, the printers, the puzzle-makers, the beaters of metal, the makers of glass...ad infinitum.

If you need to ask you will never know.

Jan 16 07 10:31 pm Link

Photographer

Free at last

Fresno, California, US

Implied are for the "california Roll" crowd. Wannabe, but just can't quite bring themselves to do the real thing. SNORT>

Jan 16 07 11:00 pm Link

Photographer

LindoPhotography

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Were not animals, we should try to be better than the animals and have some modesty.

Pat Thielen wrote:
I won't. Never! There's nothing more un-natural than the nude human form. It should be covered at all times and people should only have sex in the dark with a sheet between themselves. Nude photography is the gateway to other nude activities and so it should never be done under any circumstances. In fact, I think all animals should be forced to wear clothes as well. After all, if nudity is bad for humans it must be bad for other species as well.

Yeah!!!!!

Jan 16 07 11:06 pm Link

Photographer

Rik Austin

Austin, Texas, US

If God had meant us to run around naked we wouldn't have been born with clothes on.

Jan 16 07 11:09 pm Link