Forums > General Industry > Another Jessalyn thread (I'm scared)

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

John Jebbia wrote:
You better not be warning her about me. Because if you are, well.... there's not really a whole lot I can do about it.

Now John, we've never met, let alone worked together.  So all I could do is make up lies and rumours.  Wait a minute......that's never stopped MM members before!!!  "Oh Jessie, have you heard........."  tongue

Dec 31 06 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Dec 31 06 05:17 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

the curse of the 40th thread...

(LOL! I'm too slow!)

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Jim Ball wrote:
"Oh Jessica, have you heard........."  tongue

ouch.

Photographer

Leo Howard

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Jim Ball wrote:
the curse of the 40th thread...

Thats interesting, 40 seems to be a curse all the way around

Photographer

Webspinner Studios

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Jessalyn, I did not even know how I felt about you until I met you, and then, like so many here, when I did meet you, and had a chance to shoot you, it was truly a great experience. Considering the ambient lighting, the howard johnson evil hallways and all the other things, I think we got a few good shots. But I am dying to shoot you again. And I agree, I am now a Jessalyn fan.

And I am pissed at Michael cause he STILL hasn't sent me an edit from a shoot we did 2 days before the hotel. grrrrr. (Okay, he's a good friend of mine, I'm not really pissed...he knows I can wait, but still....you are so right)

Not only would I love to shoot you, I would love to shot with eyeworks and Eric S. very very much. If you weren't so cool, and I hadn't had a chance to shoot you, I might be a wee bit jealous.

As it stands, even though I do not really get into these things, I am probably going to go to that mm model of the year thread and cast my vote for you.

You have a great ability in modeling, and I look forward to seeing your work get better and better (not that it isn't already phenomenal, but you need to work with a few more A photographers, which it looks like you are doing)

And, John J. is lucky as hell he gets to spend that much time with you. Put a good word in with ravens laughter for me as well......

Dec 31 06 05:18 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Jessalyn wrote:

ouch.

Open mouth - insert foot .  Sorry Jessie!

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

double post

Model

MELissaMOORE

Fairfield, California, US

!Tiger! wrote:

err whats a lady in waiting?

It is just the models he hand picks for Tongue Magazine. I am surprised I was picked cause my boobs are small LOL!
Kisses,
MEL

Dec 31 06 05:23 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Webspinner wrote:
Jessalyn, I did not even know how I felt about you until I met you, and then, like so many here, when I did meet you, and had a chance to shoot you, it was truly a great experience. Considering the ambient lighting, the howard johnson evil hallways and all the other things, I think we got a few good shots. But I am dying to shoot you again. And I agree, I am now a Jessalyn fan.

And I am pissed at Michael cause he STILL hasn't sent me an edit from a shoot we did 2 days before the hotel. grrrrr. (Okay, he's a good friend of mine, I'm not really pissed...he knows I can wait, but still....you are so right)

Not only would I love to shoot you, I would love to shot with eyeworks and Eric S. very very much. If you weren't so cool, and I hadn't had a chance to shoot you, I might be a wee bit jealous.

As it stands, even though I do not really get into these things, I am probably going to go to that mm model of the year thread and cast my vote for you.

You have a great ability in modeling, and I look forward to seeing your work get better and better (not that it isn't already phenomenal, but you need to work with a few more A photographers, which it looks like you are doing)

And, John J. is lucky as hell he gets to spend that much time with you. Put a good word in with ravens laughter for me as well......

Dec 31 06 05:24 pm Link

Photographer

nevar

Fort Smith, Arkansas, US

wait... why would any one need to put in a good word with me for any one??? hmmm.... inquiring minds would love to know.

Dec 31 06 06:43 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

ravens laughter wrote:
wait... why would any one need to put in a good word with me for any one??? hmmm.... inquiring minds would love to know.

Because you drive an SUV

Dec 31 06 08:29 pm Link

Photographer

S

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

John Jebbia wrote:
So, she flies in on Wednesday, and her portfolio has made a complete 360 from when I first started talking to her. Awesome stuff. And now, I'm feeling like I better really deliver or my name is mud. This will be the ultimate test. I have big shoes to fill.

That's all.

Oh my God, John, I totally feel the same way.  For the past week I've been whimpering in disbelief, "She wants me to shoot her after Eric freakin' Striffler?  And Eyeworks?  Ahhh..."

We should form a support group.

Dec 31 06 08:50 pm Link

Model

Alli Michelle

Miami, Florida, US

I am majorly jealous of her

Dec 31 06 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Melvin

Kansas City, Missouri, US

And she's moving to Kansas City next summer, too. Yes! big_smile

Dec 31 06 09:14 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Nora_Neko wrote:
I am majorly jealous of her

It's obvious you are blue with envy....

(wait a minute! isn't that supposed to be "green with envy?")  tongue tongue tongue

Whatever....blue or green.  Just get up to PSNWA in May, 2007 so I can shoot with you.

Dec 31 06 11:07 pm Link

Model

Alli Michelle

Miami, Florida, US

Jim Ball wrote:

It's obvious you are blue with envy....

(wait a minute! isn't that supposed to be "green with envy?")  tongue tongue tongue

Whatever....blue or green.  Just get up to PSNWA in May, 2007 so I can shoot with you.

to  what? where?

Dec 31 06 11:12 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Nora_Neko wrote:

to  what? where?

Photographic Society of Northwest Arkansas

http://symposium.psnwa.org/

May 5 & 6 is their 2007 weekend Symposium.  There's nothing about it on the website yet, but you can see what last year's event was like.

Dec 31 06 11:17 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Luna Pearl

Chicago, Illinois, US

Yea!!!! I can't wait to paint you again!  I am a big Jessalyn fan!

Jessalyn wrote:

Webspinner wrote:

I'll be back with you know who over Spring Break, keeping my fingers crossed smile

Dec 31 06 11:20 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Luna Pearl wrote:
Yea!!!! I can't wait to paint you again!  I am a big Jessalyn fan!

Try to talk her into letting you color in her main tattoo, just to see what it looks like.  It's beautiful, but is line art.  Jessie told me that she likes colored tattoos, but not on herself.

Dec 31 06 11:40 pm Link

Photographer

Fotografia-di-Asia

Park City, Utah, US

Sita Mae Edwards wrote:
Oh my God, John, I totally feel the same way.  For the past week I've been whimpering in disbelief, "She wants me to shoot her after Eric freakin' Striffler?  And Eyeworks?  Ahhh..."

We should form a support group.

let me know when the first meeting for the support group starts. wink

three months ago i was thinking that i might have a shot at shooting her when i come to kansas this spring/summer. i was praying that that eric boy (and the few that she worked with in december) didn't get to her first. . . as i was checking her update on the list of photogs she is going to shoot with. . . never mind. sad

Jan 01 07 01:54 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

you guys bring a tear to my eye, all the time.

love. that's what I got for all of you.

(don't mind this girl, she's been drinking. this took a long time to write. many revisions)

Jan 01 07 02:09 am Link

Photographer

Studio 3-1-oh

John Jebbia wrote:
I have big shoes to fill.

That's all.

Don't throw out your shoulder patting yourself on the back. 
I find it most fruitful to not talk about things until AFTER the are complete and done.

Jan 01 07 02:14 am Link