Forums > General Industry > So what are the paid lingerie shoots used for?

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Iona Lynn wrote:

Whoops... It can happen that is why I waited so long to actually pursue modeling.. I knew that the wrong people would find out once I started accepting the paid jobs I was being offered... But I'm never runnign for pres and I'm old now so who cares...

I think there are a couple of guys with their basements wallpapered with your pics Iona.

My wall is full.

Dec 27 06 01:20 pm Link

Model

Charlotte Michelle

New York, New York, US

Dec 27 06 05:36 pm Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:

I think there are a couple of guys with their basements wallpapered with your pics Iona.

My wall is full.

Basement!!!!! I should be producing work at least good enough to hang in the bathroom....

*cries, sniffles, runs away in shame*

Dec 27 06 05:42 pm Link

Photographer

Renee Jacobs

Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon, France

Iona Lynn wrote:

Basement!!!!! I should be producing work at least good enough to hang in the bathroom....

Honey, honey, honey!!! no, no, no. You're going up on the gallery wall in Palm Springs at the end of March! ;-)

Dec 27 06 05:52 pm Link

Model

SMG4607

New Britain, Connecticut, US

i was paid for a shoot lingerie and swimwear thank god i didnt do any implied work for that studio because my pics ended up on a super sleazy paysite alongside hundreds of other girls some of whom modeled nude if it was't by mere coincidence and boredom i would have never even known i was on this site as my pics were under a different name im sure that none of the other girls know they are on this site either be carefull what your paid for once your paid for a shoot or sign a model release you have no legal say as to what is done with your pics

Dec 27 06 06:03 pm Link

Photographer

Jeff Fiore

Brooklyn, New York, US

Iona Lynn wrote:

Basement! Bathroom! Your photos are pasted on my bedroom ceiling! This way, I have something to look at when.... OH! Never mind.

Dec 27 06 06:21 pm Link