Forums > General Industry > never model or photograph for money!...

Photographer

Royal Photography

Birmingham, Alabama, US

i did a shoot the other day with a model who just wanted compliments.  Could that be called TFC?  I havent given her the compliment yet.....it has been two weeks now.  I wonder if her attorney will be calling or she will be bashing me in a forum demanding her compliment?

Dec 28 06 10:39 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Josue P

Los Angeles, California, US

E|||B wrote:
If you are a model or photographer, the absolute best and most enjoyable way to be a part of the "industry" as they call it, is to never make money with it.

You get a twofold joy by following this practice:
#1 - People will love to work with you, since you cost them nothing. As a result, more and more people want to work with you. Hence your skills improve at an astronomical rate.

#2 - People who struggle and fight and suffer to make money in your field will HATE you for reducing the overall financial worth of their skillset. And it is important to inspire passionate emotions in your fellow human beings!

So, remember all you aspiring models and photographers - Never ask for (or accept) a dime from anybody. Do it all for fun! The rewards of love and hate are endless!

I tend to charge models not in money, but their choice of giving me "hot sex" or "sushi" ... These options also give me a twofold benefit:
#1 - I save tons of money on condoms.
#2 - I'm getting much better with chopsticks.

hey this is so true!! hahaha and also I want the phone number of your Landlord!!!!!
I bet they acept tfp too!!!!
wink
hahahhahahahaha

Dec 28 06 10:46 pm Link

Photographer

Kay Thom

New York, New York, US

Jack D Trute wrote:

Did you ever watch the video?
http://www.youtube.com/w/sushi?v=E8c2fMDatoU

"you should always show a little guilt with your eyes"
Classic! hahaha.
and i'm craving sushi now... guess i'll go show a lil guilt!

Dec 28 06 10:57 pm Link