This thread was locked on 2010-04-29 16:17:59
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > The reason fake boobs piss me off.

Model

Brigieta

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:

You said they have unfair advantages with photography because photographers are going to want a girl with perfect boobs, not someone with big, yet imperfect ones.

We tell you that is not the case, and you can most definitely get work if you wanted to. What the hell do you want to hear? Curse those silicone-boobed heathens?

How about an actual opinion on fake breasted women vs natural, instead of coming at me with fucking claws out.

Apr 28 10 05:05 pm Link

Model

Eeset

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Lawrence Guy wrote:

Because you use neutral a lot. yikes

lol

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

You asked for reasons, I gave them to me. Then you go off on a tangent talking about why I should feel this way and how other people feel etc. etc.
Who cares why I feel that way?
I feel that way. Is it reeeeally that big of a fucking problem? Because.. This is honestly more trouble than it's worth. Excuse me for trying to start a discussion and having people jump at my fucking throat because 'it's so stupid you feel that way'

Cool. Awesome. Love it.

So, you wanted to start a discussion, but don't want people to discuss the topic?

hmm

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

ShivaKitty wrote:

I'm a flat-chested girl; I don't think it's unfair. I've never once been jealous of a pair of titties. I have been jealous of a six-pack, or wicked biceps, on a mami, but that's a different kind of thing.

I'm talking about the flat chested girls who wish they were bigger...

Apr 28 10 05:06 pm Link

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

PixieMini wrote:

They're all over my port, hotstuff. And when I go to L.A., you will touch them!

You can squeeze mine. People seem to think they are fake.
big_smilebig_smile

Still, I don't get it.
OP- if your body is so damn perfect, then why are you so concerned about these girls who have fake tits? Either you're jealous, or you're REALLY insecure.
Take your pick.

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

ASYLUM - Art Nudes wrote:

You're about as threatening as a kitten hopped up on helium.

You better watch your taint, Mister!

mad

Photographer

ASYLUM - Art Nudes

Washington, District of Columbia, US

People! Focus!

Everyone tell her to take her top off!

Photographer

starkfauxto

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

what just happened?

Apr 28 10 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

ASYLUM - Art Nudes

Fifi wrote:

You better watch your taint, Mister!

mad

Vibrations.

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

How about an actual opinion on fake breasted women vs natural, instead of coming at me with fucking claws out.

There's this thing here called a search. It will bring up the hundreds of threads made about why girls should or shouldn't get implants, why natural is better than fake, why fake is better than natural, which photographers want, etc.

And this is NOT what you intended to be discussed in the first place.

Model

Eeset

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Fifi wrote:
So, you wanted to start a discussion, but don't want people to discuss the topic?

hmm

Duh Fifi.  That's how it works.  We were supposed to provide only answers that were full of fluffy and positive.

*spreads glitter and rainbows made of unicorns*

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

https://www.sendu.me.uk/modelmayhem/?te … &location=

Model

Brigieta

Fifi wrote:

For reals... I don't freak out over every taller, bigger chested, white model out there. What's the point in that? I use what makes me different from them to market myself.

The whole fake tits thing seems like a cop out for some insecurities the OP may have. Especially since she went from having a banging bod to not stacking up (pun intended).

Yeah.. I reeeally wasn't freaking out until people started attacking me and my opinion. Jesus Christ, you act like I am all sorts of wrapped up in this and wahh wahh I'm so sad girls have the same size boobs as me. That's not it. It's called an opinion on fake vs natural, and why. Excuse me for attempting to start a fucking conversation

Photographer

ASYLUM - Art Nudes

Eeset wrote:

As my current portfolio stands, you'll have to look at them one at a time.  lol

I'd be willing to fix that for you.

Apr 28 10 05:08 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Snake Biscuits wrote:

You can squeeze mine. People seem to think they are fake.
big_smilebig_smile

Still, I don't get it.
OP- if your body is so damn perfect, then why are you so concerned about these girls who have fake tits? Either you're jealous, or you're REALLY insecure.
Take your pick.

You bet I will! big_smile As far as I'm concerned, fake or not, as long as they look nice, it's all good. wink

Apr 28 10 05:08 pm Link

Photographer

ASYLUM - Art Nudes

Brigieta wrote:

Yeah.. I reeeally wasn't freaking out until people started attacking me and my opinion. Jesus Christ, you act like I am all sorts of wrapped up in this and wahh wahh I'm so sad girls have the same size boobs as me. That's not it. It's called an opinion on fake vs natural, and why. Excuse me for attempting to start a fucking conversation

If you're going to start a fucking conversation you probably should have mentioned your favorite positions.

Apr 28 10 05:09 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

ASYLUM - Art Nudes wrote:

Vibrations.

https://s4.tinypic.com/2v2wshg_th.jpg

*Gabs, I love you soooo much for this*

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

You CAN NOT be sane and expect a civil conversation on here when you,

A. Say girls with fake boobs piss you off
B. Rave about your fucktastic body
C. Say those girls are cheaters and get unfair advantages
D. Feel like you're being tossed aside because of them

I SAID GOOD DAY.

Model

Sadie Seuss

Saint Augustine, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

I like fake breasts that look good (for me that doesn't necessarily mean realistic). I like real breasts that look good. I like skinny flat women, and skinny busty women, and women with huge asses and tiny tits, and women who are stacked in every possible way. I like women.

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

I swear to Christ, if I'd wanted to hear an 18 year old blabber on and on about nothing I'd go down in the basement and rip the gag off that hitchhiker I nabbed last week...

Model

Brigieta

Fifi wrote:

hmm

People are discussing ME. And telling me how I feel and that it's not okay to feel like that. I want people's OPINIONS on real vs natural, I want some actual fucking meat, not stupid drama fluff. Wtf, I didn't ask for this.

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

This shouldn't belong in SF2. hmm

Model

Brigieta

SPRINGHEEL wrote:
I swear to Christ, if I'd wanted to hear an 18 year old blabber on and on about nothing I'd go down in the basement and rip the gag off that hitchhiker I nabbed last week...

Give me something to talk about then. If people weren't so quick to jump on me, this wouldn't be a problem. I simply wanted a discussion of boobs, man.

Photographer

ASYLUM - Art Nudes

Fifi wrote:

https://s4.tinypic.com/2v2wshg_th.jpg

*Gabs, I love you soooo much for this*

DATS RITE

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Brigieta wrote:

People are discussing ME. And telling me how I feel and that it's not okay to feel like that. I want people's OPINIONS on real vs natural, I want some actual fucking meat, not stupid drama fluff. Wtf, I didn't ask for this.

Wrong forum, princess. Model Colloquy would have been nicer to you if you'd posted there.

Apr 28 10 05:10 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

PixieMini wrote:
This shouldn't belong in SF2 in this universe. hmm

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

When you start a thread titled, "The reasons fake boobs piss me off"... it's a little hard not to assume you're wrapped up in it.

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

SPRINGHEEL wrote:

lol
lol
lol

Model

Brigieta

Sadie Seuss wrote:

I like fake breasts that look good (for me that doesn't necessarily mean realistic). I like real breasts that look good. I like skinny flat women, and skinny busty women, and women with huge asses and tiny tits, and women who are stacked in every possible way. I like women.

^_____________^ Shit man, women are beautiful. It's too bad the lengths some of them feel they need to go to be satisfied. Of course, for some people that's not a problem, make yourself happy, right?
PS- You beautiful.

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

It's too bad the lengths some of them feel they need to go to be satisfied.

You in danger, girl.

Apr 28 10 05:11 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

Fifi wrote:

When you start a thread titled, "The reasons fake boobs piss me off"... it's a little hard not to assume you're wrapped up in it.

Right. because an opinion of something encompasses my whole life.

Photographer

ASYLUM - Art Nudes

Brigieta wrote:

^_____________^ Shit man, women are beautiful. It's too bad the lengths some of them feel they need to go to be satisfied. Of course, for some people that's not a problem, make yourself happy, right?
PS- You beautiful.

OH SHIT LESBIAN SEX TIME!

popcorn

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

If that's really what you wanted to discuss (which I seriously doubt you did because your backpedaling hard and constantly changing your story), you should have said that in your OP.

Apr 28 10 05:12 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Brigieta wrote:

You sure make it sound like it does.

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

Lawrence Guy wrote:

I don't think she'd survive in a room with Fifi at this point.

oh, she'd survive!

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

San Diego Country Estates, California, US

Brigieta wrote:

Give me something to talk about then. If people weren't so quick to jump on me, this wouldn't be a problem. I simply wanted a discussion of boobs, man.

The accepted way for a model to start a conversation concerning boobs on SF2 is to start a thread with the title "New peektures of my nekkid boobies!!!"

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

PixieMini wrote:

You bet I will! big_smile As far as I'm concerned, fake or not, as long as they look nice, it's all good. wink

big_smile Lucky for you, me, and my sex life they're totally real.

And thank you for saying, indirectly, that I have nice tits. tongue

Model

Bon voyage

Los Angeles, California, US

Fifi wrote:
For reals... I don't freak out over every taller, bigger chested, white model out there.

Yeah you do.

You want to bone me.

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

Umm... when did I say that?

Model

Eeset

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Ninja wrote:

Yeah you do.

You want to bone me.

lol