This thread was locked on 2010-04-29 16:17:59
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > The reason fake boobs piss me off.

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:

BOOHOO, MEN AREN'T LOOKING AT MY BIG NATURAL BOOBS, THEY'RE LOOKING AT THAT OTHER GIRLS BIG FAKE BOOBS.

That is all this is, and it's fucking stupid.

This is what I've been saying from the beginning.

Apr 28 10 04:50 pm Link

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

Brigieta wrote:

Girls with fake booobehhs, look nicer in photographs, er certain ones. Therefore restricting me juuuuust enough to piss me off a bit.

So, you've lost jobs to models who have implants?

Apr 28 10 04:51 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

This thread sucks!  I'm gonna go and look at Sarah's boobs.

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

San Diego Country Estates, California, US

This thread has convinced me to get fake boobs.

I'll go with the external, detachable kind to start.

I wonder if I'll book more models TF that way.

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

SPRINGHEEL wrote:

Well, duh. Why else would she hate fake tits?

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

Not simply men, I mean photograph wise, etc. Of course there are real natural beautities (that was a typo but I'm keeping it cause it's awesome) that make it just fine, but I feel like I don't have the same advantage as they do, which is unfair because I had them to begin with.

neutral

So, let me try and get this straight. Are you trying to say you aren't booking work because of chicks who get fake tits?

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

PixieMini wrote:

Well, duh. Why else would she hate fake tits?

She has yet to state that

Apr 28 10 04:52 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Edwards

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Oh boy, this sure is silly...

Model

Brigieta

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:

BOOHOO, MEN AREN'T LOOKING AT MY BIG NATURAL BOOBS, THEY'RE LOOKING AT THAT OTHER GIRLS BIG FAKE BOOBS.

That is all this is, and it's fucking stupid.

Again, it has nothing to do with men. It's society. Which, I guess in this case is run by men. But that's NOT THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE. I don't give two shits about myself personally, I'm simply speaking for the girls who HAVE REAL BOOBS AND FEEL JIPPED WHEN GIRLS WITH FAKE TITS GET MORE ADVANTAGES.

Photographer

ASYLUM - Art Nudes

Washington, District of Columbia, US

ASYLUM - Art Nudes wrote:
Unless you show your boobs naked on the internet, you have no business talking of other's boobs!

I'm just going to quote myself.

OP, whip out your cans, and we'll judge.

Model

Brigieta

Jay  Edwards wrote:
Oh boy, this sure is silly...

Gahh. I didn't think it would start this. People took it the wrong way.

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

For the record, I am small boob'd, and I would totally get implants if I could.

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

Brigieta wrote:

I'm sorry >.< I keep responding to significant amounts of texts or things that get me going. I really did like the one where he slaps her tits. bahahahahaha

but you have yet to answer my questions... how does a woman with fake boobs effect anything you are trying to do/be/accomplish??? I don't get it....

and for that you get this

https://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z206/hillybillycrash/gifs/1529.gif

Apr 28 10 04:53 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

this is sf2, it's a boob thread and not one boob PICTURE! 

FAIL!

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:
Again, it has nothing to do with men. It's society. Which, I guess in this case is run by men. But that's NOT THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE. I don't give two shits about myself personally, I'm simply speaking for the girls who HAVE REAL BOOBS AND FEEL JIPPED WHEN GIRLS WITH FAKE TITS GET MORE ADVANTAGES.

If you have big natural boobs, there's no advantages that girls with big fake boobs are going to get over you. I could see you being jealous if you were a size AAA, but you're not, so what the hell are you crying about?

WHAT advantages? What advantages do girls with fake DD's get over you with your real DD's?

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

Brigieta wrote:
I don't give two shits about myself personally, I'm simply speaking for the girls who HAVE REAL BOOBS AND FEEL JIPPED WHEN GIRLS WITH FAKE TITS GET MORE ADVANTAGES.

Horseshit

Brigieta wrote:
I have large, natural breasts that I love dearly. I am also skinnier than all hell, with a shape men drool over. Not being pretentious, just being honest. Now when a girl comes along and changes her god given body to look better somehow, eg fake tits, I consider that cheating. Now my body type is considered nothing, normal not that big of a deal. So the fakes get to flaunt it and get paid to be what they wanna be, while the real issues get tossed to the side.

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

https://curbjaw.com/images/Forum/attention%20whore/attention%20whore3.jpg

(I could use some time in the brig)

Photographer

starkfauxto

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

so when you get a facelift, is that going to be cheating?

Photographer

ASYLUM - Art Nudes

Brigieta wrote:

Gahh. I didn't think it would start this. People took it the wrong way.

Show us your tits. We'll forget everything.

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

do i feel cheated when men walk around with Ball implants?  no, of course not!

Apr 28 10 04:54 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

-sigh-

Another, "I'm not working so I'm going to blame my race/height/boob size/others" thread.

Come on... people should know better than to put this stuff in SF2. lol

Apr 28 10 04:54 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

SPRINGHEEL wrote:

I haven't. But who is a photographer going to pick? Nice big ol perky rperfectly round ones? Or mine, which have a slight difference in size between them, hang out with my friend gravity and are moldable.

Apr 28 10 04:55 pm Link

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

Brigieta wrote:

Right. Because that's what I'm doing. If you read my first post you will see the word 'pretentious'. Also, it's not bragging, it's facts. I'm sorry, but like.. That's just the way it is man. I am honestly not trying to be a bitch about this and sounds all 'high and mighty'. Like wtf? Who the fuck cares if my body is fucking fantastic? Why does it matter? IT DOESNT. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I think?

Well princess. You are being high and mighty. Look at your OP. You claim to have a body men drool over.
Guess what, I do too! I have great tits, a rockin' set of legs, a flat stomach, and an ass to die for, NOT TO MENTION a pretty face.
See, that sounds conceited, doesn't it?

Sure, there are girls who get work done to make themselves look like me, or prettier. So The Fuck What.
A girl with blonde hair can say the same to you about your hair dying habits. You're spending money to get what she has naturally and it deters her value.

Don't you see how fucking stupid that argument is?

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

AStarkphoto wrote:
so when you get a facelift breast lift, is that going to be cheating?

Actually, you should say...

Model

Klarrissa

Los Angeles, California, US

Brigieta wrote:

It's not men. It's society. I'm not jealous, I have the body those women pay for. I feel as if it's not fair that I am given this body, and then just anybody can have it. Idk, that's just my thoughts =/

You're a pretty girl with big real boobs so you already have it better then an ugly girl with real big boobs or a ugly girl with fake big boobs, or an pretty girl with fake big boobs, or a pretty girl with small boobs or ugly girl with small boobs right? So why complain? 
Beauty of course is in the eye of the beholder

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

Fifi wrote:
-sigh-

Another, "I'm not working so I'm going to blame my race/height/boob size/others" thread.

show us your boobs.  make this into a sf2 party. 

BOOBS!  BOOBS!  80085!  80085!

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

Brigieta wrote:

I haven't. But who is a photographer going to pick? Nice big ol perky rperfectly round ones? Or mine, which have a slight difference in size between them, hang out with my friend gravity and are moldable.

You might wanna...I dunno....ask some photographers or something...

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Brigieta wrote:

Not every photog prefers fake tits. Some do, some don't.

Apr 28 10 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

ASYLUM - Art Nudes

Brigieta wrote:

We can't answer that since we can't see yours.

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

But, I thought you had a body to die for?

hmm

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

Brigieta wrote:

I'd prefer natural, but not if it comes with a Diva attitude.

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

Simple answer: It depends on the photographer. I'm pretty that outside of glamor work, most of them prefer natural, if not natural looking implants at least. This is still stupid. Your boobs do not contribute to your lack of work.

Model

Brigieta

Fifi wrote:
-sigh-

Hold on, what the fuck does this have to do with anything? Just because my opinion of things is 'skewed' in YOUR opinion, doesn't mean that's what it is. Right. I'm blaming others for my lack of work. Actually, I'm not. I never said anything like that other than it's possible I may not get jobs and that pisses me off. You people aren't focusing on the core issue, and that's I simply feel it's unfair. Big fuckin deal. It doesn't have to DO WITH ANYTHING ELSE.

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Snake Biscuits wrote:

Well princess. You are being high and mighty. Look at your OP. You claim to have a body men drool over.
Guess what, I do too! I have great tits, a rockin' set of legs, a flat stomach, and an ass to die for, NOT TO MENTION a pretty face.
See, that sounds conceited, doesn't it?

Sure, there are girls who get work done to make themselves look like me, or prettier. So The Fuck What.
A girl with blonde hair can say the same to you about your hair dying habits. You're spending money to get what she has naturally and it deters her value.

Don't you see how fucking stupid that argument is?

lol

I love you.

Apr 28 10 04:57 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Damon Banner wrote:

show us your boobs.  make this into a sf2 party. 

BOOBS!  BOOBS!  80085!  80085!

I don't wanna... all the girls with fake small tits are taking ma jobs!!!

mad

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

Brigieta wrote:

so the truth is you are unhappy with your tits? Don't be upset with women that do something about that...you can too.

or you can just say "hey these are my tits they are wonderful...imperfections and all. now lets hug!"

Photographer

starkfauxto

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Brigieta wrote:

I take it you've seen "Battle of the Bods" where grown men pick fakes over real ones. They are just picking them based on 'sight', not 'touch'...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rZ1CnZ5o1A

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:
Hold on, what the fuck does this have to do with anything? Just because my opinion of things is 'skewed' in YOUR opinion, doesn't mean that's what it is. Right. I'm blaming others for my lack of work. Actually, I'm not. I never said anything like that other than it's possible I may not get jobs and that pisses me off. You people aren't focusing on the core issue, and that's I simply feel it's unfair. Big fuckin deal. It doesn't have to DO WITH ANYTHING ELSE.

It's not unfair, though, so you're wrong.

Look at Fifi, Pixie, and the other hundred flat models on here that get work.

Really, now.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/rockarts/GIFS/reservoir_dogs-worlds_smallest_viol.gif

Apr 28 10 04:58 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:

Simple answer: It depends on the photographer. I'm pretty that outside of glamor work, most of them prefer natural, if not natural looking implants at least. This is still stupid. Your boobs do not contribute to your lack of work.

My 'lack of work', your right, has nothing to do with my boobs. BUT if I choose to go down that path, it could. I feel as if there are certain things that just aren't fair. And you're right about the photographer part, I've seen many girls with natural breasts in thousands of photos. But at the same time, do you see where I'm coming from? Wait. Obviously not.

Apr 28 10 04:58 pm Link