This thread was locked on 2010-04-29 16:17:59
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > The reason fake boobs piss me off.

Model

Brigieta

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

I have large, natural breasts that I love dearly. I am also skinnier than all hell, with a shape men drool over. Not being pretentious, just being honest. Now when a girl comes along and changes her god given body to look better somehow, eg fake tits, I consider that cheating. Now my body type is considered nothing, normal not that big of a deal. So the fakes get to flaunt it and get paid to be what they wanna be, while the real issues get tossed to the side.

Apr 28 10 04:21 pm Link

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

Brigieta wrote:
I have large, natural breasts that I love dearly. I am also skinnier than all hell, with a shape men drool over. Not being pretentious, just being honest. Now when a girl comes along and changes her god given body to look better somehow, eg fake tits, I consider that cheating. Now my body type is considered nothing, normal not that big of a deal. So the fakes get to flaunt it and get paid to be what they wanna be, while the real issues get tossed to the side.

I'm assuming thats natural green in your hair then?

I believe there are probably quite a few Martians who would feel the same way about you girly...

Apr 28 10 04:23 pm Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

San Diego Country Estates, California, US

Brigieta wrote:

Pardon me for saying this, but you are deluded.  Many MANY men and women pick natural over fake.  Many, many, many.  Many.  Many.  A whole lot.  Gimme fat-filled funbags over plastic balls any day.

Apr 28 10 04:24 pm Link

Model

Bon voyage

Los Angeles, California, US

Brigieta wrote:

I feel ya.

I've got some DD's that I grew on my own.  It seems like the ones that get implants suddenly gain a whole lot of confidence and show their bodies off more, leaving the ones who are in the exact same size in the dust when we've already been this size for a while.

Apr 28 10 04:24 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

SPRINGHEEL wrote:

I'm assuming thats natural green in your hair then?

I believe there are probably quite a few Martians who would feel the same way about you girly...

I'm speaking strictly on body type. As of right now, I am completely natural, head to toe. I mean, as natural as you can get. I see where you're coming from, but that's not the point I'm trying to make.

P.S- It's aqua (;

Apr 28 10 04:25 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

It's easy to condemn "cheating" when you admit your natural body is to die for.

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Brigieta wrote:

Why do you care what other people do with their bodies? It's none of your goddamn business. If a girl wants to have fake tits, why should it bother YOU?

Also, yeah, I'm sure the green in your hair is totally natural...

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

I don't think it matters what size a womans boobs are real or fake it does not matter...what does matter is the sexy that you feel within yourself...that shows more than anything money can buy.

Apr 28 10 04:26 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PNYM wrote:

Amen!

Model

Brigieta

Ninja wrote:

I feel ya.

I've got some DD's that I grew on my own.  It seems like the ones that get implants suddenly gain a whole lot of confidence and show their bodies off more, leaving the ones who are in the exact same size in the dust when we've already been this size for a while.

RIGHT?!
I've had DD's since fucking 8th grade. Luckily they've downsized naturally, but they're still a good sized pair. I just don't think it's fair that people can revere women with unnatural bodies who have an unfair advantage as goddesses. I mean, come on.

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

PixieMini wrote:

Its aqua damn it!!!

Model

Brigieta

Lawrence Guy wrote:

Pardon me for saying this, but you are deluded.  Many MANY men and women pick natural over fake.  Many, many, many.  Many.  Many.  A whole lot.  Gimme fat-filled funbags over plastic balls any day.

Not simply men, I mean photograph wise, etc. Of course there are real natural beautities (that was a typo but I'm keeping it cause it's awesome) that make it just fine, but I feel like I don't have the same advantage as they do, which is unfair because I had them to begin with.

Apr 28 10 04:27 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Brigieta wrote:
RIGHT?!
I've had DD's since fucking 8th grade. Luckily they've downsized naturally, but they're still a good sized pair. I just don't think it's fair that people can revere women with unnatural bodies who have an unfair advantage as goddesses. I mean, come on.

Oh you're bloody ridiculous! Come ON! Boohoo, so you have a body men drool over. Shouldn't that be enough for you?

I'm sorry, but your complaints are making me roll my eyes. So no, I won't join in your pity party.

Apr 28 10 04:28 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

PNYM wrote:

Doesn't matter. My body type gives me the ability to say, that's not fair, I'm like this naturally and everyone else gets the benefits when they didn't have jack shit to begin with. But the concept still stands.

Apr 28 10 04:28 pm Link

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

Brigieta wrote:

Not simply men, I mean photograph wise, etc. Of course there are real natural beautities (that was a typo but I'm keeping it cause it's awesome) that make it just fine, but I feel like I don't have the same advantage as they do, which is unfair because I had them to begin with.

You know, at a certain stage in development everyone is female...

I feel like I was fucking ripped off...I coulda been a hot chick but noooooo

Apr 28 10 04:29 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

SPRINGHEEL wrote:

Its aqua damn it!!!

lol

That makes such a big difference! Geeze. tongue

Photographer

Not This Guy

Aspen Cove, Guam, US

Brigieta wrote:

Not really.  Women are a package deal.  Enhanced or real doesnt really matter to me.  It's how everything comes together.

Model

Brigieta

PixieMini wrote:

Oh you're bloody ridiculous! Come ON! Boohoo, so you have a body men drool over. Shouldn't that be enough for you?

I'm sorry, but your complaints are making me roll my eyes. So no, I won't join in your pity party.

.. I don't throw pity parties. I am voicing my opinion on fake tits and why I disagree with them. I don't care what your opinion is frankly, or what your opinion is about 'how I feel' about what I'm talking about.

Apr 28 10 04:30 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Brigieta wrote:

Doesn't matter. My body type gives me the ability to say, that's not fair, I'm like this naturally and everyone else gets the benefits when they didn't have jack shit to begin with. But the concept still stands.

Yeah, well those flat-chested girls, when they look at YOU, they think it's unfair that you had the luck to have the boobs you have,

Photographer

L A F

Davenport, Iowa, US

Brigieta wrote:
RIGHT?!

Ah, yes, because being a 'goddess' is the key to life.

I mean seriously, you're mad because some girls get fake tits and get attention?  You should be praised because you grew your own?

You didn't exactly make them grow.  But you're acting that you made some magical pill to Voila!  have tits.

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

Brigieta wrote:

.. I don't throw pity parties.

You could throw a titty party though...that would rock

Apr 28 10 04:31 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

Brigieta wrote:

what advantages are you speaking of? I am confused as to what your complaining about.... I mean are you trying to get into modeling that you need your boobs to lead the way for or what?

Model

Jacquelyn Marie

Boston, Massachusetts, US

If you don't agree with them, that's fine, but some people do like them. It's just a matter of opinion.

Model

Brigieta

PixieMini wrote:

Why do you care what other people do with their bodies? It's none of your goddamn business. If a girl wants to have fake tits, why should it bother YOU?

Once again.. I'm simply voicing my opinion. The reason it bothers me is because it affects me. I don't give two shits what people do with their bodies, by all means cut and snip away! But when it trickles down to me, and the fact that now I feel as if some unjustice has been done to me, I'm going to upset with it. The title of the thread is the reason I hate fake boobs. That's the reason, if you don't like it, duly noted. Now stop aggravating me.

Model

Brigieta

Jacquie Marie wrote:
If you don't agree with them, that's fine, but some people do like them. It's just a matter of opinion.

Yes, it is. This is mine and why I feel that way. I just thought I'd bring it out in the open.

Apr 28 10 04:32 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jacquie Marie wrote:

It's not fair!!!! tongue

I almost shed a tear there.

Apr 28 10 04:32 pm Link

Model

Sadie Seuss

Saint Augustine, Florida, US

neutral

Apr 28 10 04:33 pm Link

Photographer

L A F

Davenport, Iowa, US

Brigieta wrote:

Once again.. I'm simply voicing my opinion. The reason it bothers me is because it affects me. I don't give two shits what people do with their bodies, by all means cut and snip away! But when it trickles down to me, and the fact that now I feel as if some unjustice has been done to me, I'm going to upset with it. The title of the thread is the reason I hate fake boobs. That's the reason, if you don't like it, duly noted. Now stop aggravating me.

Unjustice?

Injustice.

Model

Brigieta

Laura Ann Experimental wrote:

Ah, yes, because being a 'goddess' is the key to life.

I mean seriously, you're mad because some girls get fake tits and get attention?  You should be praised because you grew your own?

You didn't exactly make them grow.  But you're acting that you made some magical pill to Voila!  have tits.

I was made this way. I didn't do anything to try and be this way. Which is why I feel it unfair when people who go to great lengths to be like this are praised for having the body that I do. Yes, I feel as if I'm left in the dust behind massive tittied queenies and it doesn't really sit right with me.

Photographer

Shutterbug5269

Herkimer, New York, US

Drama Llama says: llama

Model

Sadie Seuss

Saint Augustine, Florida, US

Unjustice?

Injustice.

lol lol

Model

Jacquelyn Marie

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Brigieta wrote:

Yes, it is. This is mine and why I feel that way. I just thought I'd bring it out in the open.

Yea that's cool, I was just saying.

Apr 28 10 04:34 pm Link

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

Unjustice?

Injustice.

Leave it to The Man to go kicking an oppressed, natural boobed sister...

Apr 28 10 04:34 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Brigieta wrote:

And this is the internet, so people are going to react to what you say.

Injustice? INJUSTICE? Hell, you have naturally big tits, what's unfair about that?

smdh.

Apr 28 10 04:35 pm Link

Model

Sarah Jean C nudes

Brigieta wrote:

I was made this way. I didn't do anything to try and be this way. Which is why I feel it unfair when people who go to great lengths to be like this are praised for having the body that I do. Yes, I feel as if I'm left in the dust behind massive tittied queenies and it doesn't really sit right with me.

you can always go bigger

lol

sorry but I still don't get what others fake tits have to do with you.

Model

Brigieta

PixieMini wrote:

Yeah, well those flat-chested girls, when they look at YOU, they think it's unfair that you had the luck to have the boobs you have,

And? I realize all of this. I'm not ignorant, I'm not stupid. I am talking about the topic at hand, and how I feel about it. Not how other people feel about me.

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

And Siren gets brigged?  She would have the best response.

*Fake boobs on a nice person is much better than any combo of arrogant.

Photographer

Not This Guy

Aspen Cove, Guam, US

Gimme a beautiful woman with great clothes, great hair, great makeup, and the pizazz to command a room and I don't care if her boobs are made out of play doh.

Im just there for the images.  wink

Model

Brigieta

Bombadil wrote:

Not really.  Women are a package deal.  Enhanced or real doesnt really matter to me.  It's how everything comes together.

I like that.

Model

Klarrissa

Los Angeles, California, US

Okay but what about us with small boobs that are real? You girls with big boobs that are real still get more attention then us. I have lost out on jobs due to men not being able to look past large breasts real or fake. So I mean it could go both ways. Is your body better then mine since we both are natural and yours are larger?

Apr 28 10 04:36 pm Link