This thread was locked on 2010-04-29 16:17:59
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > The reason fake boobs piss me off.

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Peter Claver wrote:

You do anal?

$14.99!

Asylum and I are piching in $6.99 each.

Apr 29 10 03:12 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Damon Banner wrote:

I think so.  she used to really enjoy getting her butt eaten for hours.  that always leads to anal.

Damon I told you to stay out of my closet!

Apr 29 10 03:13 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

Model Sarah wrote:

Damon I told you to stay out of my closet!

I'm making bank on the videos.

Apr 29 10 03:14 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Snake Biscuits wrote:

neutral
I don't get you. You complain about how women get fake boobs, and look like you. You say that deters your market value.
Then you say you wish everyone had a body like you?

Make up your damn mind, kid!

As I've said many, many times before. You've missed my point completely hun. Maybe that's my fault for not explaining myself properly, or maybe people just like to jump to conclusions and assume things based on certain things that are said. Whatever it is, people aren't understanding what I'm trying to get at. I don't think it's fair, it's not about complaining, it's just the way I feel about it. At the same time, I am astounded and pleased that women are able to go to whatever length they want/need to look the way they want. I just am sad that there has to be any reason for doing that (women not being content with the way they look, wanting more, etc) I can understand why they think that way, I just wish they wouldn't. Things like this shouldn't matter, and yet they do. I understand it, and yet I don't. I wish things were different, basically.
Wishful thinking mostly.

Apr 29 10 03:15 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Claver

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Model Sarah wrote:

$14.99!

Asylum and I are piching in $6.99 each.

I may have a dollar or two sitting around here somewhere...

Apr 29 10 03:15 pm Link

Model

Less Than Two

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

*reads this thread from the last page in*
. . .

lollollol

Apr 29 10 03:17 pm Link

Model

The Duchess of Dork

Washington, District of Columbia, US

I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. I'm glad that big butts are in style, and girls are getting butt implants. It makes my naturally enormous booty that much more fashionable; plus, like your real boobs, it actually moves! You should use that to your advantage. big_smile

Apr 29 10 03:19 pm Link

Model

Babalon Salome

Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

Brigieta wrote:
I have large, natural breasts that I love dearly. I am also skinnier than all hell, with a shape men drool over. Not being pretentious, just being honest.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/conceited

conceited:

1. vain and egotistic
   2. having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities, appearance, etc.

Model

Sha-Lynne

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Damon Banner wrote:
FUCK!

That's not how it works, Damon!

@ snakebiscuits: girl, you nasty!

@ Lucy: I find that giant gold stars over the nipples give already awesome-tastic bewbs just the emphasis they deserve

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

Brigieta wrote:

As I've said many, many times before. You've missed my point completely hun. Maybe that's my fault for not explaining myself properly, or maybe people just like to jump to conclusions and assume things based on certain things that are said. Whatever it is, people aren't understanding what I'm trying to get at. I don't think it's fair, it's not about complaining, it's just the way I feel about it. At the same time, I am astounded and pleased that women are able to go to whatever length they want/need to look the way they want. I just am sad that there has to be any reason for doing that (women not being content with the way they look, wanting more, etc) I can understand why they think that way, I just wish they wouldn't. Things like this shouldn't matter, and yet they do. I understand it, and yet I don't. I wish things were different, basically.
Wishful thinking mostly.

Unfortunately, no. I didn't miss your point. When everyone says it's black, but you're screaming it's green...it's probably black.
I do agree that it shouldn't be all about looks, but you made this about that initially by bragging about your body.
Also, it's a modeling industry. It's ALL about looks. Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Apr 29 10 03:20 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

Babalon Salome wrote:
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/conceited

conceited:

1. vain and egotistic
   2. having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities, appearance, etc.

Right.. Thanks for the definition love.

Apr 29 10 03:20 pm Link

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

Sha-Lynne II wrote:

@ Lucy: I find that giant gold stars over the nipples give already awesome-tastic bewbs just the emphasis they deserve

I know. You love me for it.
Now..where's my nekkid dancing video....

www.cuttingedgedesigns.com/nono.wmv

Apr 29 10 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

Sha-Lynne II wrote:

that is exactly how it works! 

I was in your closet too!  I have video...

Apr 29 10 03:21 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

Snake Biscuits wrote:

Unfortunately, no. I didn't miss your point. When everyone says it's black, but you're screaming it's green...it's probably black.
I do agree that it shouldn't be all about looks, but you made this about that initially by bragging about your body.
Also, it's a modeling industry. It's ALL about looks. Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Again, you're not focusing on the issue. You claim that I am braggin about my body, when I was simply explaining WHY I felt that way. How else was I supposed to do it without describing my body type? And yes, hun, you reeeally are missing my point because otherwise we would be having an intelligent discussion, not catty insolent insults directed towards me. This doesn't have anything to DO with me. I simply was putting my opinion out there, and the response I got was well, frankly, not what I expected. I wasn't looking for any comments regarding myself, my body type or what I think according to you. I was starting a thought, and you all took it out of context and miss the raw issue of the thread. Like I said, wishful thinking pertaining to looks and the way women see themselves. I'm not an idiot, I know what the modeling industry is about. I'm simply saying I wish it wouldn't be that way. Sue me.

Apr 29 10 03:23 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Some people in this thread are going to be fucked when their looks fade.

Apr 29 10 03:25 pm Link

Model

StarDoll

Pulaski, Virginia, US

Sha-Lynne II wrote:

Heh hee. big_smile

Apr 29 10 03:27 pm Link

Model

Less Than Two

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Everyone in this thread needs one of these.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wisely-chosen/3914125944/

Apr 29 10 03:27 pm Link

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

Brigieta wrote:

Again, you're not focusing on the issue. You claim that I am braggin about my body, when I was simply explaining WHY I felt that way. How else was I supposed to do it without describing my body type? And yes, hun, you reeeally are missing my point because otherwise we would be having an intelligent discussion, not catty insolent insults directed towards me. This doesn't have anything to DO with me. I simply was putting my opinion out there, and the response I got was well, frankly, not what I expected. I wasn't looking for any comments regarding myself, my body type or what I think according to you. I was starting a thought, and you all took it out of context and miss the raw issue of the thread. Like I said, wishful thinking pertaining to looks and the way women see themselves. I'm not an idiot, I know what the modeling industry is about. I'm simply saying I wish it wouldn't be that way. Sue me.

I wasn't insulting you. I can if you want, but that time I wasn't.
You could have described your body type in a non conceited way. I do it daily when responding to castings. You didn't have to go on about how men drool over your body and how society says it's perfect.
Oh, and princess. Saying it has nothing to do with you is fucking retarded. YOU started this discussion. YOU went on about your body and how we don't get it. Cuz all these people are wrong and we just don't get you, right?
roll

Apr 29 10 03:28 pm Link

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

Envy wrote:
Some people in this thread are going to be fucked when their looks fade.

lol
Hi. Have I told you I love your sleeve lately?
Bye now!
*shy*

Apr 29 10 03:29 pm Link

Model

The Duchess of Dork

Snake Biscuits wrote:
You could have described your body type in a non conceited way.

I concur. It's easy.

Also, not all men drool over big boobs. Maybe the casting people liked the fake boobs better 'cuz they don't move so much, and fake boob-ed women don't need to wear a bra?

Apr 29 10 03:29 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Snake Biscuits wrote:

You could have described your body type in a non conceited way. I do it daily when responding to castings. You didn't have to go on about how men drool over your body and how society says it's perfect.
Oh, and princess. Saying it has nothing to do with you is fucking retarded. YOU started this discussion. YOU went on about your body and how we don't get it. Cuz all these people are wrong and we just don't get you, right?
roll

Gurl, stop. For the past 10 pages, there was like three stragglers who actually addressed the OP. Then the OP came in and said she couldn't believe people were still talking about it. Uh, they weren't. They were talking about everyone else in SF2's tits.

Apr 29 10 03:32 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Model Sarah wrote:
I have a golden cunt.

I am pissed off at the sex change operations that go on that prevent me from showing my golden cunt to the world! mad

Also, this was amazing.

Apr 29 10 03:33 pm Link

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

The Duchess of Dork wrote:

I concur. It's easy.

Indeed. Watch:

Hey, my name is Snake Biscuits. I have size 32-C breasts, a flat, toned stomach, shoulder-length red hair, and even though I am a bit short, long legs.

Now, the way you did it:
Hey guys, I have amazing big boobs. Seriously, they're awesome. Also, I have a body men drool over. It's true. Everyone wants to fuck me.

See the difference?

Model

Brigieta

Snake Biscuits wrote:

roll

Actually, you insulted my intelligence. Also, I described my self in a way that would give people an idea of HOW I FEEL. Doesn't mean I'm being conceited, I mean, if you want me to I could go on and on and on, but honestly it wouldn't be serious and I would just laugh. Because honestly, that's fucking ridiculous. Like, why would I do that? The way I described myself was according to what my body is, and what other people think of it, in general. If you want to know what I honestly think about myself, PM me. You'll get an earful darling. And as for me going on about my body.. it kept getting brought up. People would not drop it, and I wish that they were open minded enough to look past that, because that's not what mattered. Of course I started it, are YOU fucking retarded? That doesn't mean I wanted the thread to be all about ME ME ME ME ME ME. But instead, that's what it turned into thanks to your guys interpretation of what I said. And yes, you are all wrong in believing you are right in understanding what I'm trying to say. Because you aren't getting it. Again, maybe it's my fault for not explaining myself properly, but either way, y'all are missing something.

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:

Gurl, stop. For the past 10 pages, there was like three stragglers who actually addressed the OP. Then the OP came in and said she couldn't believe people were still talking about it. Uh, they weren't. They were talking about everyone else in SF2's tits.

*goes to time out*

Yes, Miss Amy.
*sits and pouts*

Apr 29 10 03:34 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:

Nahh, there were people who had still been reposting my words. I was just surprised it was still going at all. But I mean, eh. People linger, topics change, other things are discussed. I get that. The reason I came back into here was because this was the first thread that I saw. Right up there at the top of the page. Weird. Anyways, the reason I'm still going is because I feel the need to explain myself properly, help you to get a better understanding of what I'm trying to say.

Apr 29 10 03:36 pm Link

Model

The Duchess of Dork

Brigieta wrote:
but either way, y'all are missing something.

...giant boobs?

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

Brigieta wrote:

Actually, you insulted my intelligence. Also, I described my self in a way that would give people an idea of HOW I FEEL. Doesn't mean I'm being conceited, I mean, if you want me to I could go on and on and on, but honestly it wouldn't be serious and I would just laugh. Because honestly, that's fucking ridiculous. Like, why would I do that? The way I described myself was according to what my body is, and what other people think of it, in general. If you want to know what I honestly think about myself, PM me. You'll get an earful darling. And as for me going on about my body.. it kept getting brought up. People would not drop it, and I wish that they were open minded enough to look past that, because that's not what mattered. Of course I started it, are YOU fucking retarded? That doesn't mean I wanted the thread to be all about ME ME ME ME ME ME. But instead, that's what it turned into thanks to your guys interpretation of what I said. And yes, you are all wrong in believing you are right in understanding what I'm trying to say. Because you aren't getting it. Again, maybe it's my fault for not explaining myself properly, but either way, y'all are missing something.

neutral

lol
I just laughed so fucking hard at that. Enjoy the clouds your head is in, kid.

Photographer

TheCinCity Project

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Snake Biscuits wrote:

It's true. Everyone wants to fuck me.

I took a quick poll...and you are right.

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

TheCinCity Project wrote:

I took a quick poll...and you are right.

big_smile Ohai thurr!

Apr 29 10 03:37 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Brigieta wrote:

Again, you can't be calling people bitches and retards. That's the second briggable offense I've seen toward Snake.

Apr 29 10 03:38 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

Snake Biscuits wrote:

Indeed. Watch:

Hey, my name is Snake Biscuits. I have size 32-C breasts, a flat, toned stomach, shoulder-length red hair, and even though I am a bit short, long legs.

Now, the way you did it:
Hey guys, I have amazing big boobs. Seriously, they're awesome. Also, I have a body men drool over. It's true. Everyone wants to fuck me.

See the difference?

That was your interpretation of the way I said it. Just because it came out that way, doesn't mean it was intended to. That also doesn't mean those are my views on myself and I revere myself as a goddess (Even though I do, because all women are goddesses) I also don't flaunt mah shit left and right. You're right, I could have described my body type in a less flattering way, but I didn't. There you go, can we PLEASE get past that now? Like honestly... Who cares? Why does it matter so much? Yeah it pisses you off and whatnot but you've made your point, it's somewhat valid and I'm acknowledging it. Happy?

Apr 29 10 03:38 pm Link

Model

Brigieta

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:

Again, you can't be calling people bitches and retards. That's the second briggable offense I've seen toward Snake.

Go back and count how many 'briggable offenses' have been made against me. I bet you can't. But guess whaaaaaaaat.. I really don't care, it doesn't bother me. I'm just trying to get to the core issue, to hepl people understand where I'm coming from. That's why I'm here, because I was misinterpreted and I was executed because of it. Not because I'm trying to say I'M RIGHT LISTEN TO ME I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Just simply to say, look.. guys.. That's not was I was trying to get at, at all.

Apr 29 10 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

why is everyone arguing again?  this thread is about motorboating and anal!

Apr 29 10 03:41 pm Link

Photographer

TheCinCity Project

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Brigieta wrote:

That was your interpretation of the way I said it. Just because it came out that way, doesn't mean it was intended to. That also doesn't mean those are my views on myself and I revere myself as a goddess (Even though I do, because all women are goddesses) I also don't flaunt mah shit left and right. You're right, I could have described my body type in a less flattering way, but I didn't. There you go, can we PLEASE get past that now? Like honestly... Who cares? Why does it matter so much? Yeah it pisses you off and whatnot but you've made your point, it's somewhat valid and I'm acknowledging it. Happy?

This makes my head hurt.

Apr 29 10 03:42 pm Link

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

Brigieta wrote:

Honestly, sweetie. The amount I care about your body could be measure in micro-shits.
But, you came in wondering why everyone was going off on you. All I did was explain it in a way you might understand.
Again, you're screaming it's bright pink unicorns with dancing nematoads shiiting rainbows.
We are all saying it's just a rock.
It's probably a rock, princess.

Model

The Duchess of Dork

Damon Banner wrote:

Finally, I can contribute my god-given gifts to the industry!

Model

Brigieta

Snake Biscuits wrote:

neutral

lol
I just laughed so fucking hard at that. Enjoy the clouds your head is in, kid.

Love how that's all you can do, instead of actually giving me a response. I'm making valid points, I know I make sense, and I also know you are juuuuust immature and ignorant enough to not look past your opinion on the first thing I said. Once again.. Who cares? Big fucking deeeeeal, man. Now, are you ready to discuss what I've just said, or, let me guess, more laughing (;
Whatevs. I'm not too concerned about it, I just really, honestly pity you for being so close minded.

Photographer

TheCinCity Project

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Damon Banner wrote:

I'm glad that you got what she is talking about.

The rest of us are just Epic Fail!

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

Damon Banner wrote:

Damon!
Quick!
Hide your face in my boobs!
HIDE FROM THE HORROR!!!
THE HORROR!!!
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3118/3452667890_0170801663.jpg

Apr 29 10 03:44 pm Link