Forums > General Industry > Trying to find a model's/photographer's profile...

Photographer

Sleepy Weasel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

...because the photgrapher is bloody brilliant. I just search through models, but couldn't find the model that worked with this particular photographer.

The shot I recall was taken at Bryce Canyon (in Utah) I believe, and the model was from Utah (IIRC). She was perched up on a tall rock with the amazing, overwhleming walls of the canyon as her backdrop. When I saw that shot, I had to go look at the photographer's profile, and the guy is a perfect example of the kind of work I aspire to do.

He had a shot of a model on train tracks sitting sideways on the rail, and a blurred image of the train coming around the corner towards her. It was simply amazing. I'd loveto bring attention to this magnificent artist, but can't find his or the model's profile (her's was so shabby either).

Ayone ever seen either of these shots or can link me to the profiles?

Dec 17 06 10:45 am Link

Photographer

Fotografia-di-Asia

Park City, Utah, US

There are about a million photos out there that would fit your descriptions. Those ideas are not that unique, IMHO. smile

Dec 17 06 11:05 am Link

Photographer

Sleepy Weasel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I don't believe I said the ideas were unique. Pretty sure I didn't say that any photos with that idea were awesome and unique. I know it was a long time ago that I posted, but I'm pretty sure I remember just asking for help in identifying the model or photographer if those sounded familiar to anyone.

Thanks for finding a way to crap in a thread with useless information, though! Merry Christmas!

Dec 17 06 01:53 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Brummitt

Clarkston, Michigan, US

You know, I think I know exactly the photo's you are speaking of but can't recall the Photographer.  If I come across it again I will message you.

Dec 17 06 01:56 pm Link

Photographer

Bluefire

East Tawas, Michigan, US

https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=186945

This model somewhat fits what you're describing.

Dec 17 06 02:02 pm Link