Forums > General Industry > "You can check out, but . . . . "

Photographer

Phil Fewsmith

Los Angeles, California, US

Hotel Model Mayhem: "You can check out, but you can never leave."
Hotel MySpace is even worse!

I used to have a life. What was I doing before I signed up (that's a rhetorical question, -- you don't have to answer it)?

Dec 16 06 04:10 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Blanchette

Irvine, California, US

I know what you mean... I have become so obsessed with this whole free MM T-shirt/1,000 posts thing, that it actually controls what I do Online.

Dec 16 06 04:15 pm Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

You only have 5 posts. Just wait until you take a look at your profile and see "780" Then you'll really wonder what you've done with your life lol.

Dec 16 06 04:15 pm Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

GLB Graphics wrote:
I know what you mean... I have become so obsessed with this whole free MM T-shirt/1,000 posts thing, that it actually controls what I do Online.

Go G! You're so close! Cmon...can't you bump a few?

Dec 16 06 04:16 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Blanchette

Irvine, California, US

Michael Pandolfo wrote:

Go G! You're so close! Cmon...can't you bump a few?

I could but I remember Tyler mentioning that all 1,000 posts had to be legit. I have already sneaked in a few happy face smilies here and there along the way... big_smile

Dec 16 06 04:18 pm Link

Model

Alix Andrea

Hah, yeah MySpace annoys the hell out of me and I wouldnt be caught dead on it, but yes, ModelMayhem is a sliiiight obsession. I always just want to check and make sure..lol.

Dec 16 06 04:19 pm Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

GLB Graphics wrote:

I could but I remember Tyler mentioning that all 1,000 posts had to be legit. I have already sneaked in a few happy face smilies here and there along the way... big_smile

Well a happy face is as legit as it gets. How can you argue with brightening someone's day lol.

Dec 16 06 04:21 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Blanchette

Irvine, California, US

Michael Pandolfo wrote:

Well a happy face is as legit as it gets. How can you argue with brightening someone's day lol.

Well then, here is another one just for the sake of brightening the day of those visiting this thread... big_smile

Dec 16 06 04:25 pm Link

Photographer

Glen Berry

Huntington, West Virginia, US

GLB Graphics wrote:

Believe it or not, Clicko actually got criticized by someone for posting "welcome to ModelMayem" tags on everyone's portfolios. Some people just don't appreciate a little sunshine, I guess.  smile

Dec 16 06 04:34 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Fewsmith

Alix Andrea wrote:
Hah, yeah MySpace annoys the hell out of me and I wouldnt be caught dead on it, but yes, ModelMayhem is a sliiiight obsession. I always just want to check and make sure..lol.

Just a "slight" obsession?

Dec 16 06 04:45 pm Link

Model

Ayse Daenet

Fayetteville, North Carolina, US

I can't stay off of here now.. I'm on here way more than Myspace.. Better people to talk to.

Dec 16 06 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Ayse Daenet wrote:
I can't stay off of here now.. I'm on here way more than Myspace.. Better people to talk to.

And so few less "get your free ipod" or "send this to 10 friends or you'll never get kissed" bulletins lol.

Dec 16 06 04:51 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Blanchette

Irvine, California, US

Ayse Daenet wrote:

And on the rare occasions that I do pop in to Myspace I have tons of messages and I think, do I really have to reply to all of these? I would rather just get back to MM.

Dec 16 06 04:53 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Fewsmith

But maybe the point is: What would you be doing if Model Mayhem or MySpace were not around?

Dec 16 06 06:41 pm Link