Forums > General Industry > images on your profile

Model

AD

New York, New York, US

Hi everyone. how do i include actual images on my profile, i tried iwth the usual img tag but it didnt work, any help is GREATLY appreciate smile
xoxo
adree

Dec 14 06 11:46 am Link

Photographer

Ex Voto Studio

Columbia, Maryland, US

[img]pic location here[/img]

to get the pic location: go to the image you want and right click, then select copy image location, then paste that between the [img][/img]

Dec 14 06 11:49 am Link

Clothing Designer

Damsel White Label

Houston, Texas, US

Hmm, I swear that didn't work for me, either.

Dec 14 06 11:51 am Link

Dec 14 06 11:56 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Project Photography wrote:
[img]pic location here[/img]

to get the pic location: go to the image you want and right click, then select copy image location, then paste that between the [img][/img]

I've tried this tag and have failed to get an image to show up ... sad

I've typed it in, but the code shows up with no picture.  What am I doing wrong?

Edit:  I'm able to get bold to work, but the [img] tag still doesn't work ....????

Dec 14 06 12:00 pm Link

Photographer

Kelly Sedivec-Ealy

Iowa City, Iowa, US

Make sure the img is in lower case...when paste and copied it was in upper case and did not work when making the img lowercase it worked perfect...

Dec 14 06 12:25 pm Link

Model

Shyly

Pasadena, California, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

I've tried this tag and have failed to get an image to show up ... sad

I've typed it in, but the code shows up with no picture.  What am I doing wrong?

Edit:  I'm able to get bold to work, but the [img] tag still doesn't work ....????

What picture URL are you trying to use?

Dec 14 06 12:32 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

if your url doesn't end in .jpg then yea, it won't work.

Dec 14 06 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

ward

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Go to your portfolio on MM. Open an image to view it. As if you were going to comment on the photo...Then, right click and open the image in a new window. Go to your browser location at the top of your monitor screen...Copy that link, paste it into your Edit Profile section. Add, [img]blah blah blah[/img] to the link you just copied and pasted. Save your profile changes. That's it.

https://img5.modelmayhem.com/061213/20/4580a8ab45bb0.jpg

Dec 14 06 12:37 pm Link