Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Beware Quantum AI

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

Quantum AI is all over the web at the moment. They claim that if you invest £200.00, your money will multiply several times over within a few days. That would be nice, but then common sense tells you that it must be too good to be true.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/quantum-ai/

Feb 26 24 02:19 am Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

2 paths to success when buying stocks. One is getting in early on new tech stocks and then getting out before it peaks.

Tech is a competitive field and usually if a new company is successful others will flood the market with similar offerings at slightly better prices. There are established tech stocks that one can purchase and hold, they will slowly rise in value. Apple and Microsoft come to mind. Over time they remain relatively stable but slowly increase in value.

I've successfully done a couple of "hit and run" stock buy/sell trades but you have to pay close attention and move quickly. I'm not really meant for that method. I'm more comfortable playing the long game with known successful companies. And I think it's important to consider a more diverse selection than just tech, although I do agree that one should have some tech holdings.

Feb 26 24 07:01 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

Quantum AI claims to be an automated currency exchange program, the idea is that by repeatedly converting a sum of money from one currency to another you can rapidly increase it's value. But there are different exchange rates for buying and selling, so in practice you would lose money.

It is possible to make money from currency speculation if you can accurately predict or even control trends in the values of currencies based on economic and political factors. It's a bit like buying and selling shares in countries as opposed to companies;

https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/1054 … eculation/

Feb 29 24 03:55 am Link