Forums > Photography Talk > Finding a model you have seen?

Photographer

PR Zone

London, England, United Kingdom

I've seen a few images posted on various social media platforms of a model - but no one has attributed her name.
Is there a simple/intelligent way to find her name/locate her on a model/agency platform if you want to hire her?

https://i.ibb.co/g9SjVC0/Mystery-Model.jpg

Jan 28 24 03:36 am Link

Photographer

Znude!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US

Maybe a google image search might help. Use an image you have and run it through a search to find more of her. Or contact a photographer who has worked with her and inquire. Of course there are many models who are not looking to be found.

Jan 28 24 05:15 am Link

Photographer

samreevesphoto

Santa Cruz, California, US

And more are just AI creations.  Makes me wonder about the new model accounts that pop up here and on other parts of the internet.

Jan 31 24 08:24 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

samreevesphoto wrote:
And more are just AI creations.  Makes me wonder about the new model accounts that pop up here and on other parts of the internet.

It's now the hardest part of Gatekeeping but we are catching accounts using AI and rejecting them.  I'm pretty good (maybe the best?) at catching fakes and scammers, but one of the moderators is truly the best at catching the Ai images.

Of course it's nearly impossible to catch 'em all, but most people don't know there is a lot going on behind the scenes to detect and remove Ai accounts on MM.

Jan 31 24 08:54 am Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

SayCheeZ!  wrote:

It's now the hardest part of Gatekeeping but we are catching accounts using AI and rejecting them.  I'm pretty good (maybe the best?) at catching fakes and scammers, but one of the moderators is truly the best at catching the Ai images.

Of course it's nearly impossible to catch 'em all, but most people don't know there is a lot going on behind the scenes to detect and remove Ai accounts on MM.

A genuine thanks from an actual human. I don't use AI for model photos or really for much of anything at all.

Jan 31 24 10:28 am Link

Photographer

DTP - Photography

Chesapeake, Virginia, US

samreevesphoto wrote:

I love the models that first joined over ten years ago but are somehow only 25

Jan 31 24 06:20 pm Link