Forums > Model Colloquy > Have you ever worked with NG Models? Just curious.

Photographer

J Henry

Silver Spring, Maryland, US

JSouthworth wrote:
On this page;

https://ngmodelsagency.com/workingconditions

Their models all seem fairly typical in terms of size, weight and looks, and some of the links don't seem to work.

Helen and Mary are very new, I imagine their portfolios are still under construction. 
If you have a question about a model, or if you're looking for a specific look, you can ask them.  Email address is at the top of t this thread.
EDIT: apologies, email address is at the bottom of their homepage.  Link is at the beginning of this thread.

Apr 20 24 06:44 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

J Henry wrote:

Helen and Mary are very new, I imagine their portfolios are still under construction. 
If you have a question about a model, or if you're looking for a specific look, you can ask them.  Email address is at the top of t this thread.

I think you'll find that's a web address, not an email address. But there is a box where you can enter your own email address so that they can contact you by email.

Apr 20 24 09:50 am Link

Photographer

J Henry

JSouthworth wrote:

I think you'll find that's a web address, not an email address. But there is a box where you can enter your own email address so that they can contact you by email.

My mistake.  Their email address is on the bottom of the page linked.  Don't need the box, but that works too.

Apr 20 24 10:12 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

J Henry wrote:

My mistake.  Their email address is on the bottom of the page linked.  Don't need the box, but that works too.

So it is;

[email protected]

Apr 20 24 10:29 am Link

Photographer

J Henry

JSouthworth wrote:

So it is;

[email protected]

It is on the front page of this thread, 12 or 13 comments down.  Just not the very first post.  Point is, we can all contact them instead of speculating.

Apr 20 24 10:34 am Link