Forums > Newbie Forum > Bridal fashion makeup artist and hairstylist

Makeup Artist

Subrina MUA

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Hi I’m a well renowned makeup artist and hair stylist in New York and recently moved to Philadelphia. I already have strong portfolios and my instagram page is quite strong with almost 60k followers. I am looking for volunteer models shoot different glam, fashion and bridal looks for my social media specifically will make instagram reels, YouTube videos, TikTok. I’m a good photographer as well. So will shoot by myself but volunteer photographers are welcome too. Models have to be fit to average body shape. The consumes are usually small and medium size. Also I will shoot enthic bridal looks like Indian, Pakistani, middle eastern looks. So women with colors are welcome. My instagram is @bridaldreamsbysubrina if you wanna check my portfolios.

Nov 29 23 08:13 am Link

Photographer

Thomas Van Dyke

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Subrina do you hold a valid Esthetician and/or Cosmetologist License from the state of Pennsylvanian?
Although the consequences may vary, virtually every state makes it illegal to practice cosmetology in a commercial salon without a license.   

Please consult the Pennsylvania Licensing Board for information on the aforementioned.

I had to obtain a cosmetologist license in Makeup Artistry from the state of Maryland to be able to work legally in commercial salons in my market. While having a large IG following is a positive marking attribute in our craft however you clients may likely be concerned about your ability to follow standard protocols to mitigate the threat of infectious disease and avoid permanent damage to the skin.

Bottom Line? With any beauty treatment that is sought, one would want to know how that individual is credentialed.

Wishing you much Joy and Success on your journey Subrina

Dec 20 23 02:09 pm Link