Forums > General Industry > Are you a Photographer&Model Couple?

Model

1fr

Palo Alto, California, US

Are you a couple that one is a photographer and the other is a model? I've seen from this forum that many photographers have spouses that are supportive of their work. 

To the models:  Does your "photographer" spouse get jealous when you take pictures with other photographers?

Dec 13 06 05:51 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Dec 13 06 05:53 pm Link

Photographer

Habenero Photography

Mesa, Arizona, US

My wife is my muse!  She doesn't pose for me but she does inspire my work.  She's also a good photographer (mainly weddings and events).

Dec 13 06 05:56 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Kinard Photography

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

The dating pool:
Many of my past girlfriends have been models, although it's not what I look for in a "prospective dating candidate".  It's a natural tendancy for you dating pool to be made up of the circle of people you know.  Thus, since many of the people I know are models, the likelyhood that I would date a model is pretty high.

Jealousy:
I find that of the women I've dated, the non-models were the ones who had the most missunderstanding of my work and the model-photographer work relationship.  Thus, non-models tended to be vastly more likely to become jealous.  As for me becoming jealous of my model girlfriend working with other photographers? That would be idiotically hypocritical.

Dec 13 06 08:11 pm Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

This is my model and inspiration https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=52509 and MuA.

Her work is incredible and her creativity wow's me.

Plus she's hot big_smile

Dec 13 06 08:21 pm Link

Model

DOne

Seattle, Washington, US

My husband is Steve Eldridge a photog here on MM.

Dec 14 06 06:32 am Link

Photographer

BlindMike

San Francisco, California, US

I shoot. Therefore, I'm single.

Dec 14 06 06:44 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Jessalyn wrote:
http://modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=96116

Delete this thread. It's a dupe of one that is in off topic like this one should be...

Dec 14 06 06:55 am Link