Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > If Aliens are Real?

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Hunter  GWPB wrote:
<DELETED ORIGINAL QUOTE as it's no longer "live" (and its rather interesting numeric series that took a bit of "decoding"!)>

Hah!

A much better suggestion than my (failed) attempt at a New Years resolution, attempting to give him every chance humanly possible...

Jan 05 24 05:59 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

Many people in the world don't care what color their M&Ms are.

Of those that care, and of all the colors in an M&M package, it is interesting what color they would chose to use as an excuse to reveal their true selves.  That is the secret to discovering those among us who are alien life forms.

Jan 05 24 06:29 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Hunter  GWPB wrote:

Of those that care, and all the colors in an M&M package, it is interesting what color they would chose to use as an excuse to reveal their true selves.  That is the secret to discovering those among us who are alien life forms.

I refuse to answer on the grounds that it might incriminate me.

Jan 05 24 10:22 am Link

Photographer

rxz

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, US

Hunter  GWPB wrote:

Of those that care, and all the colors in an M&M package, it is interesting what color they would chose to use as an excuse to reveal their true selves.  That is the secret to discovering those among us who are alien life forms.

I like purple since it's the color of royalty, even though I'm not.    I'm not sure why I'm a Ohio State fan, but I would also go for red and silver (no grey M&M).  If I was an alien, white, since it's the closest to being unseen. 

If there are aliens roaming our planet right now, they can't be that bad.  We're still here.  But with the way we're altering the planet's climate. humans could be extinct in 1000 years.  If any are still alive, they'd probably be living like our ancestors 10,000 years ago.

Jan 05 24 10:54 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Los Angeles, California, US

rxz wrote:

I like purple since it's the color of royalty, even though I'm not.    I'm not sure why I'm a Ohio State fan, but I would also go for red and silver (no grey M&M).  If I was an alien, white, since it's the closest to being unseen. 

If there are aliens roaming our planet right now, they can't be that bad.  We're still here.  But with the way we're altering the planet's climate. humans could be extinct in 1000 years.  If any are still alive, they'd probably be living like our ancestors 10,000 years ago.

1000 years? Why are you so optimistic? By 2100 the Billionaire Class will have established  a terraformed  colony on Mars, the ultimate gated community, while the. planet they will have terminally despoiled descends into an apocalyptic reality show for their amusement. Do you think Bezos, Musk, and Branson are building rockets for OUR benefit?

Jan 08 24 10:48 am Link

Photographer

Chris Macan

HAVERTOWN, Pennsylvania, US

Hunter  GWPB wrote:

Of those that care, and of all the colors in an M&M package, it is interesting what color they would chose to use as an excuse to reveal their true selves.  That is the secret to discovering those among us who are alien life forms.

All M&Ms should be green.
There is really no point to the other color options....

Jan 08 24 10:54 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

Chris Macan wrote:

All M&Ms should be green.
There is really no point to the other color options....

Hey neighbor.  For those that are red green colorblind, the Christmas mix looks like they may all look green. (Depending on the type of red green color blindness.)  Close enough?

The problem with them all being green is the green ones are harder to find when they fall out of your hand into the lawn.  (We all would eat one we dropped on the grass.  Be honest.)

Jan 08 24 06:13 pm Link

Photographer

rxz

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, US

Focuspuller wrote:
1000 years? Why are you so optimistic?

I was being conservative.

Jan 10 24 10:38 am Link