Forums > General Industry > Butts Revisited

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Fotticelli wrote:
OK, my bad.

Does anyone here think that glamour and T&A suck?

Anyone?

Big butts and big boobs suck? Anyone?

Dude, I can't back you there, big boobs rule!!  As long as they aren't all floppy and droopy.

As for the big ass, well... All I can say that if it is jiggly, cottage cheesy, or I can rest my beer on it, then yes, in my opinion it is unattractive to me.

Dec 14 06 03:27 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Alix Andrea wrote:

Hamza wrote:
Well, since you're not insecure, I can now tell you what I really think about your look.....

Just kidding!

Haha, if I asked for critique...I'll call you. Then I'll tell you what I really think about your pics and we'll call it even wink

Ooh, tuche!  Clever banter, an equal at last!!!

Dec 14 06 03:27 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

San Francisco, California, US

Fotticelli wrote:

Get out that wide angle lens then.

u know that u like big booties. I bet that if one of dem big booty guls had you by yourself, you'd be a different person. I have heard alot of cats make those same announcements, but it's different behind the scenes. Yeah.. I guess I'll pull of the wide angle lens. Lol. Thanx.

Dec 14 06 03:28 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hamza wrote:
Dude, I can't back you there, big boobs rule!!  As long as they aren't all floppy and droopy.

As for the big ass, well... All I can say that if it is jiggly, cottage cheesy, or I can rest my beer on it, then yes, in my opinion it is unattractive to me.

Aaaaah i see
you like your girls shaped like a capital P and not a lower case d.

Dec 14 06 03:29 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

Los Angeles, California, US

T H Taylor wrote:
*Boing!*
Sound of a quarter flipping off of that butt

Alix Andrea wrote:
Butt?! Where?! MY butt?! lol

It's either a question of TH not being able to format correctly or he wants a quarter dance.

Let's wait n see. 

bt

Dec 14 06 03:30 am Link

Model

Alix Andrea

Hamza wrote:

I know that bold was for me. lol. I really didnt mean to start all this, I was sooo kidding.... Then  I saw the model in the pic was getting actually offended and I felt bad. But, you gotta love the internet. I didnt know people took the forums seriously. Well, one based on butts?!

Dec 14 06 03:30 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Legacys 7 wrote:
u know that u like big booties.

Dude!  Get some glasses!  He just told us he does NOT like the big booty!  Are you paying attention?  How do you know what he like? Are you a mind reader?  Do you actually think you actually know what he likes even though he stated EXACTLY what he likes and what de does NOT like?

You are funny beyond words...

LMAO!

Dec 14 06 03:31 am Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Bruce Talbot wrote:

We could. Should we?

:::: tappin fingers on da mouse ::::

~~~ what the heck is this sticky stuff ????  TH !!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

bt

Well, I had to get you back....
Enjoy it (It has serious staying power... You know, like super glue!)

Dec 14 06 03:31 am Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Legacys 7 wrote:

u know that u like big booties. I bet that if one of dem big booty guls had you by yourself, you'd be a different person. I have heard alot of cats make those same announcements, but it's different behind the scenes. Yeah.. I guess I'll pull of the wide angle lens. Lol. Thanx.

I belive the shrinks call that projection.

Dec 14 06 03:32 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Ransom J wrote:
Aaaaah i see
you like your girls shaped like a capital P and not a lower case d.

Now you're talking...

Model

Alix Andrea

Hamza wrote:

Alix Andrea wrote:

Hamza wrote:
Well, since you're not insecure, I can now tell you what I really think about your look.....

Just kidding!

Haha, if I asked for critique...I'll call you. Then I'll tell you what I really think about your pics and we'll call it even wink

Ooh, tuche!  Clever banter, an equal at last!!!

Haha..no I'm so serious. When I want some *real* critique Ill call you, I know youll give it to me dirty and thats exactly the stuff that makes people stronger and better.

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Alix Andrea wrote:

Butt?! Where?! MY butt?! lol

*Boing! Shabling-bladow!*
Sound of a quarter bouncing off of YOUR butt, whizzing by me and sticking in the wall

Dec 14 06 03:33 am Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Hamza wrote:

Ok, well, good bye then.

Model

Alix Andrea

Bruce Talbot wrote:

We could. Should we?

:::: tappin fingers on da mouse ::::

~~~ what the heck is this sticky stuff ????  TH !!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

bt

Bruce you know you wanna. And DAMMIT I done told TH about that!!!

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hamza wrote:

Now you're talking...

Negative.  I like em' all.  lower case d, capital P, hell even a lower case l is the facial is on point.

But heaven is  dP.  Note the profile.

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Alix Andrea wrote:

Hamza wrote:

I know that bold was for me. lol. I really didnt mean to start all this, I was sooo kidding.... Then  I saw the model in the pic was getting actually offended and I felt bad. But, you gotta love the internet. I didnt know people took the forums seriously. Well, one based on butts?!

Alix, actually the 'bold' wasn't for you, it was for, well, he knows it was for him...

Not insecure... hmmmmmmm

Dec 14 06 03:34 am Link

Model

Alix Andrea

Hamza wrote:

Insecure?! I felt special!

Dec 14 06 03:34 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Hamza wrote:

Dude!  Get some glasses!  He just told us he does NOT like the big booty!  Are you paying attention?  How do you know what he like? Are you a mind reader?  Do you actually think you actually know what he likes even though he stated EXACTLY what he likes and what de does NOT like?

You are funny beyond words...

LMAO!

dude, get some 'class'. Read his post, he made it very clear about what he said. But I am entitled to 'my' opinion. We already went over that several post back. I'm going to start calling you Neal and Bob.

And I'm having fun with you too. 'Your' too funny. I luv the knee jerk reactions. Snickering.

Almost forgot, showinhg my true colors? No, not that!. Please Mr.Postman, don't expose me.

Dec 14 06 03:36 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Legacys 7 wrote:
I'm going to start calling you Neal and Bob.

Haven't heard that one since the Navy lol.

Dec 14 06 03:37 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Alix Andrea wrote:
Haha..no I'm so serious. When I want some *real* critique Ill call you, I know youll give it to me dirty and thats exactly the stuff that makes people stronger and better.

Well thank you.  People that know me know I don't sugarcoat anything.  I may tell you what I think in a clever way as for you not to get pissed off or freak out, but my belief is that, "To sugarcoat is to decieve". 

Life is too short not to express your opinion.

Dec 14 06 03:38 am Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Alix Andrea wrote:

If you ever make mean comments about skinny girls I'll be there to point out .... things.

I was skinny once and heard enough of them.

Dec 14 06 03:38 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

Alix Andrea wrote:
Bruce you know you wanna. And DAMMIT I done told TH about that!!!

Well, he's on that shorter bus and we've not chatted in a minit.

Sooooo, Pasadena eh?  I'm cruising through there on the 210 next Tuesday.

Ya know what ya gotta do riiiiiyeeeeeeeet?

bt

(( and give the man his dance once you two get that quarter outa the wall! tongue ))

Dec 14 06 03:39 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Ransom J wrote:

Haven't heard that one since the Navy lol.

Tell me about it. He's a doing a hell of a job recieving those pitches. The Tigers needed these cats.

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Fotticelli wrote:

If you ever make mean comments about skinny girls I'll be there to point out .... things.

Poor baby.

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Legacys 7 wrote:

dude, get some 'class'. Read his post, he made it very clear about what he said. But I am entitled to 'my' opinion. We already went over that several post back. I'm going to start calling you Neal and Bob.

And I'm having fun with you too. 'Your' too funny. I luv the knee jerk reactions. Snickering.

Almost forgot, showinhg my true colors? No, not that!. Please Mr.Postman, don't expose me.

Yeah, dude. And your backhanded compliments are just a riot.

Dec 14 06 03:40 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Bruce Talbot wrote:

Well, he's on that shorter bus and we've not chatted in a minit.

Sooooo, Pasadena eh?  I'm cruising through there on the 210 next Tuesday.

Ya know what ya gotta do riiiiiyeeeeeeeet?

bt

(( and give the man his dance once you two get that quarter outa the wall! tongue ))

Quit hogging the models.

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Alix Andrea wrote:
Insecure?! I felt special!

You know for someone who has such a high opinion on ass, there is not one shot of your ass in your port...

You obviously have more class than many people here...

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Ransom J wrote:

Poor baby.

Oh come on. You are envious too. Geez.

Dec 14 06 03:41 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hamza wrote:

You know for someone who has such a high opinion on ass, there is not one shot of your ass in your port...

I can fix that.

Dec 14 06 03:41 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Fotticelli wrote:

Oh come on. You are envious too. Geez.

Not really.  I'm skinny too.  Been skinny all my life.

Dec 14 06 03:42 am Link

Model

Alix Andrea

Fotticelli wrote:

Dude your talking to someone who was once called "stick"..I had no boobs *or* ass. I know whats its like to be skinny. I wasnt makin mean comments about skinny girls. It was a joke. (Probably not the funniest of them, but hey, Im a model not a comedian) But hey...and Ive heard enough crap talked about certain things too, so sometimes I like to point things out too.

Dec 14 06 03:42 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Fotticelli wrote:

Yeah, dude. And your backhanded compliments are just a riot.

Ohhhhhh don't take it personal. That's how this tides turned on this thread. You toom something personal and vented your anger in the wrong direction. Btw, I was joking with you on the booty desire topic, but the post that you are replying to was actually for the Neal.

Dec 14 06 03:43 am Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Ransom J wrote:

Not really.  I'm skinny too.  Been skinny all my life.

Now I'm envious.

Dec 14 06 03:43 am Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Alix Andrea wrote:

Dude your talking to someone who was once called "stick"..I had no boobs *or* ass. I know whats its like to be skinny. I wasnt makin mean comments about skinny girls. It was a joke. (Probably not the funniest of them, but hey, Im a model not a comedian) But hey...and Ive heard enough crap talked about certain things too, so sometimes I like to point things out too.

I love you.

Good night everone.

Dec 14 06 03:44 am Link

Model

Alix Andrea

Hamza wrote:

You obviously have more class than many people here...

LOL! Barian has asked to shoot with me a few times, I havent as of yet. He's good so one of these days I'll take him up on it. Then like I said Ill call you. big_smile

Dec 14 06 03:44 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Fotticelli wrote:

Now I'm envious.

Now why are u envious?

Dec 14 06 03:45 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Legacys 7 wrote:

Just because I am in your fantasy doesn't mean it's going to come true.  Keep dreaming, someday you will find a man that will want to Neal and Bob for you...

Model

Alix Andrea

Fotticelli wrote:

I love you.

Good night everone.

A happy ending! Aw, you guys....its that Christmas spirit... lol

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Alix Andrea wrote:

Ahhh how time makes fools of us all.

Dec 14 06 03:46 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

Ransom J wrote:
Quit hogging the models.

Shoo. Go on now. Get.

wait!

Soooo, where my speeshull "RJ Blend" baybee oil at?

I won it earlier. Remember? C'mon, hand it ova'!

bt

Dec 14 06 03:46 am Link