Forums > General Industry > Butts Revisited

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Ransom J wrote:

Never thought about it until today huh?  riiiiiight.

I said it never occurred to me to say it not that I never thought it. There is a difference between my personal preference for butt sizes that I keep to myself and insulting someone on a public forum.

Again, if you look at this thread I just posted a picture with no comment. Someone else started it.

BTW, you don't see very many big butts on fashion runways or in fashion magazines. Fashion photography is my main interest hence my preference. Or maybe it's the other way around.

Dec 14 06 01:33 am Link

Model

Arthur's Town, Cat Island, Bahamas

I can't believe I'm still up.

Dec 14 06 01:39 am Link

Photographer

PDB Imagery

Phoenix, Arizona, US

little apple blossom wrote:
I like my butt, it's nice smile

Your right .. It IS nice ... You should show it off more!

Dec 14 06 01:40 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Fotticelli wrote:

I said it never occurred to me to say it not that I never thought it. There is a difference between my personal preference for butt sizes that I keep to myself and insulting someone on a public forum.

Again, if you look at this thread I just posted a picture with no comment. Someone else started it.

BTW, you don't see very many big butts on fashion runways or in fashion magazines. Fashion photography is my main interest hence my preference. Or maybe it's the other way around.

Yeah and you don't see many small butts in glamour mags and lad rags.

But your argument that "they started it" is moot and inconsequential.  because i didn't start it.  i wasn't even involved in your little skirmish about your friends ass.  I posted MY pic that I took and you proceed to lash out to exact your revenge on someone that wasn't even involved in your little in fighting.

Childish.

Period.

Dec 14 06 01:43 am Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Ransom J wrote:

Yeah and you don't see many small butts in glamour mags and lad rags.

But your argument that "they started it" is moot and inconsequential.  because i didn't start it.  i wasn't even involved in your little skirmish about your friends ass.  I posted MY pic that I took and you proceed to lash out to exact your revenge on someone that wasn't even involved in your little in fighting.

Childish.

Period.

And I apologized and explained that my comment was general not directed at your model. Then you called me childish and made a sarcastic comment so I responded to that.

BTW, in my personal and humble opinion glamour and T&A suck. That is probably the difference of preferences between us.

Dec 14 06 01:56 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

Los Angeles, California, US

Milli wrote:
Well I don't know...but mine's too big for showing  wink

I could be the judge of that.

::: whistles a snappy tune :::

bt

Dec 14 06 01:56 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Fotticelli wrote:

Krysten Adams wrote:
What are you talking about?  Some cushion is nice, and healthy.

No, healthy is good. I just prefer perfect to healthy.

I agree with Fotticelli, if it jiggles like jello, or I can lay my beer on it without my beer falling off, it's fat and gross!  No cottage cheese here please... nice, tight, proportioned, and healthy.

Dec 14 06 02:03 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Fotticelli wrote:

And I apologized and explained that my comment was general not directed at your model. Then you called me childish and made a sarcastic comment so I responded to that.

BTW, in my personal and humble opinion glamour and T&A suck. That is probably the difference of preferences between us.

You make a general comment on the size of asses after you quote my picture that has an ass that is in stark contrast to your "ass" shot.  Yeah I'm not buying that and anybody with 2 cents to spend isn't either.

It was childish.

BTW your personal preferences for glam or T and A mean shit to me.

Dec 14 06 02:04 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Ransom J wrote:
It was childish.

BTW your personal preferences for glam or T and A mean shit to me.

And how is your answer any more mature than his???  Look in the mirror before you lash out at someone else...

Dec 14 06 02:09 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

San Francisco, California, US

Fotticelli wrote:

But your statements are the opposite of your actions. You state that you weren't implying that Ransum's work is fat, but replying to those that referred to your model with no ass. Ok, if that is the case, then why would you even make the statement on Ransum's image when you made the comment? Maybe I'm lost here, because that's what I had saw.

Dec 14 06 02:12 am Link

Model

Alix Andrea

Fotticelli wrote:

That picture wasnt perfect. That picture was no booty.

Dec 14 06 02:13 am Link

Photographer

Viva Van Story

Long Branch, New Jersey, US

For some reason.. my portfolio has alot of them showing..   hmmmm..

Dec 14 06 02:14 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hamza wrote:
And how is your answer any more mature than his???  Look in the mirror before you lash out at someone else...

I've no need to look in the mirror, I didn't do what he did.  it IS childish to attack someone not involved in your skirmishes just because you feel the need to lash out and they are a convenient target.

And I DON'T give a fuck what he thinks about glam or T and A.  That isn't the topic at hand so for him to even bring that up was pointless.  You don't see me telling my opinion on Goth, or Fashion or art in here do you? No because it's inconsequential to the subject.

Outside of that,YOU should check the facts mack.

Model

Alix Andrea

Krysten Adams wrote:

I'll show you a areal booty:

https://img5.modelmayhem.com/061209/18/457b4f79ada18.jpg

THATS a real booty smile Looks a helluva lot better than the other pic, which was a back extension

Photographer

Legacys 7

Hamza wrote:

Fotticelli wrote:

Krysten Adams wrote:
What are you talking about?  Some cushion is nice, and healthy.

I agree with Fotticelli, if it jiggles like jello, or I can lay my beer on it without my beer falling off, it's fat and gross!  No cottage cheese here please... nice, tight, proportioned, and healthy.

Legacy's post. below

u guys need to get a damn clue. seriously, some of you guys sit up here with all of this drama queen schit, trying to prove a point on what is an ass and what isn't. who gives a damn, if you like flat butts that's your thing, but all of the indirect attacks is pathetic.

Dec 14 06 02:15 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

Ransom J wrote:
https://img5.modelmayhem.com/061213/15/4580601638335.jpg

An ass.

Black man style.

Fotticelli wrote:
Ok, they started it. Somehow it's ok to pick on the skinny girls but not on the fat ones.

I've an immense appreciation for both. Prefer rounder butt's personally, yet have eyes for what I need to see, dependent on who's writing the check.

I'll stand by Ransom's interpretation as I clearly see the discussion as he does.

Comments may not have been intended maliciously, yet it does read as such.

bt

Dec 14 06 02:16 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Hamza wrote:

And yet, you are playing devil's advocate with Ransum. stop trying to spin the topic here.

Dec 14 06 02:16 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Legacys 7 wrote:
but all of the indirect attacks is pathetic.

Which is the base of my point.

Dec 14 06 02:17 am Link

Model

Alix Andrea

little apple blossom wrote:

no, anything bigger is AN ass. I don't think that qualifies.

Hahahahah! Thats why I love this girl..

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Legacys 7 wrote:
Maybe I'm lost here, because that's what I had saw.

I think you are in need of getting a better grasp on the English Language...

Photographer

Tony Culture Photoz

Bloomfield, New Jersey, US

Pick one, or all three :https://img4.modelmayhem.com/060614/01/448fafccbf4a5.jpg

Photographer

Legacys 7

Hamza wrote:

I think you are in need of getting a better grasp on the English Language...

No, what you need to do is get your schit together and stop all of the sissy azz crying.

Dec 14 06 02:19 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Legacys 7 wrote:

Hamza wrote:

And yet, you are playing devil's advocate with Ransum. stop trying to spin the topic here.

If you call someone childish and you respond in a childish way, it only makes 'you' look like an 'ass'...

As I prove my point below...

Legacys 7 wrote:
No, what you need to do is get your schit together and stop all of the sissy azz crying.

Dec 14 06 02:19 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Hamza wrote:

Legacys 7 wrote:

Hamza wrote:

If you call someone childish and you respond in a childish way, it only makes 'you' look like an 'ass'...

Legacy's post:

speaking of ass, stop kissing your buddy's Azz, because thaty's what you are doing.

Dec 14 06 02:21 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hamza wrote:

Again, how is it childish for me to tell someone I don't give a shit what they think about a topic that has nothing to do with what we are discussing?

Dec 14 06 02:21 am Link

Model

Alix Andrea

Fotticelli wrote:

I didnt "start" anything. This forums about butts, you posted a picture of a lack thereof.

And also responded by saying that anything bigger is a fat ass. Now thats starting some shit, because normal people have much more than that back extension.

Dec 14 06 02:22 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Alix Andrea wrote:

I didnt "start" anything. This forums about butts, you posted a picture of a lack thereof.

And this is like, what?, the FOURTH time you've said this?  And he attacks the model that's NOT here.

But i'm childish for telling him HE'S childish for doing so.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Dec 14 06 02:23 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Ransom J wrote:

Again, how is it childish for me to tell someone I don't a shit what they think about a topic that has nothing to do with what we are discussing?

It's not what you say, it's how you say it...

Dec 14 06 02:24 am Link

Photographer

Tony Culture Photoz

https://img3.modelmayhem.com/060323/14/44230bb8d4f21.jpg
This lady was brought to earth by Captain James T. Kirk

Dec 14 06 02:24 am Link

Model

Alix Andrea

Ransom J wrote:

And this is like, what?, the FOURTH time you've said this?  And he attacks the model that's NOT here.

But i'm childish for telling him HE'S childish for doing so.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Some people, ya know

Dec 14 06 02:25 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hamza wrote:

attacking a typo instead of answering the question.

No need.  That does INDEED answer the question.

Carry on.

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Where you get a picture of the She-Hulk's ass Tony?

Photographer

Legacys 7

Hamza wrote:

Legacys 7 wrote:

Hamza wrote:

As I prove my point below...

Legacys 7 wrote:

Legacy's post:

that only thing that you proved here is that you are acting childish and like to play it off as someone who is mature about the topic. but if you were a real man, you'd say what you mean and not mean what you say when you made your initial post. so let's cut through the b.s and get to the point instead of playing silly little games.

the man didn't do anything wrong, and if you were honest, you would've addressed this same tired lecture to the man who started this crap. but you didn't. this says alot about you.

Dec 14 06 02:26 am Link

Model

Alix Andrea

Ransom J wrote:

Lmao, I was thinking Shrek2's ass. lol...

Dec 14 06 02:26 am Link

Photographer

Tony Culture Photoz

https://img3.modelmayhem.com/060309/12/44107ad83bb47.jpg This is about butts, right ?

Dec 14 06 02:27 am Link

Photographer

Tony Culture Photoz

Ransom J wrote:

Imagine that ass belonging to a she-hulk ! The sex would be awesome !

Dec 14 06 02:28 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Hamza wrote:

u mean something like what your guy said it, but you didn't put him in check about it? sometimes what you say says alot. and your quick defense and attack says alot about you.

Model

Alix Andrea

Tony Culture Photoz wrote:
https://img3.modelmayhem.com/060309/12/44107ad83bb47.jpg This is about butts, right ?

Ciara?

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Ransom J wrote:
And he attacks the model that's NOT here.

You mean like many people have attacked the model that was in his pic who actually joined this discussion until she was 'Attacked' for "Not Having A But"?  If the model that Fortelli did not have a butt, which she indeed does, why should she be attacked also?

People think it's OK to tell someone they have no ass, well it's NOT. 

Telling someone that they have no ass is exactly the same as saying someone has a fat ass.

Photographer

Tony Culture Photoz

Alix Andrea wrote:

Lmao, I was thinking Shrek2's ass. lol...

Come on now, maybe Shrek's sis, butt definitely not Shrek's !

Dec 14 06 02:29 am Link