Forums > MM Market > Studio Rental Lexington, KY

Photographer

H2 Photography

Lexington, Kentucky, US

Studio rental available in Lexington KY.
Also full digital printing services available. Large format prints and canvases. Hardback and paperback book printing. Stickers, calendars, posters and more.
Message any questions

Apr 27 23 03:47 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

H2 Photography wrote:
Also full digital printing services available. Large format prints and canvases. Hardback and paperback book printing. Stickers, calendars, posters and more.
Message any questions

I will look you up when I travel through.

May 14 23 12:15 am Link

Photographer

Francisco Castro

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

H2 Photography wrote:
Message any questions

Can you provide photos of the studio?

Jun 02 23 10:08 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Sad!  The MM Market used to be one of the busier places on the forums.    hmm

Jun 05 23 12:58 pm Link

Photographer

Francisco Castro

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:
Sad!  The MM Market used to be one of the busier places on the forums.    hmm

ModelMayhem used to be the busier places on the modeling industry. Then came the new owners and an almost obsessive goal of making it profitable via an app. Because they wanted it so badly, they acquiesced to the puritanical rules of Apple and make MM rated D for Disney. Rules upon rules that didn't jive with the photography industry and creative community.

They got the app, but lost it's membership.

Jun 08 23 03:28 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Francisco Castro wrote:

ModelMayhem used to be the busier places on the modeling industry. Then came the new owners and an almost obsessive goal of making it profitable via an app. Because they wanted it so badly, they acquiesced to the puritanical rules of Apple and make MM rated D for Disney. Rules upon rules that didn't jive with the photography industry and creative community.

They got the app, but lost it's membership.

I was excited to see this website when it first came online.  The forums grew, but the early MM Market Place and the Castings were amazing!  The only other competition in my opinion was Craigslist .. which got some bad publicity.  Craigslist attempted some adjustments, but lost users.  Facebook came up with their own market Place which has been slightly better.  The thing that MM is missing is notifications of anyone answering this post.  The OP has logged in but not checked that there are two photographers at least that have shown interest in his studio.  When I post anything on Facebook, from Market Place to replies to my own posts or comments .. I'm notified.  Something MM should consider if they wish to encourage participation.

Jun 16 23 05:04 pm Link