Forums > General Industry > Need some help??

Model

Milan-

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hi

So i got this email from Bruce Benson

"Hello, I’m a Fashion Model and I am  taking part in this upcoming event in England , and I went through your  profile and I think you are fit to go for this Model Exhibition  contract in London , UK that involves a great offer. It’s going to hold  in the month of December. If you have interest and you wish to participate for the contract. Then you can email the Consultant in  charge:   Mr. Bruce Benson at the bellow email: [email protected],[email protected]
+447011148221"

So I have contacted this guy and everything and then he was looking for some personal info but I didn’t send it to him because I wanted to find out more info. Then he told me that I need to give him a 200(pounds) for some fee that is going to be refundable at the end of the show. Does anyone know who this guy is or is this one of those scams?

Thanks
-Milan

Dec 13 06 03:13 pm Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

scam

Dec 13 06 03:15 pm Link

Model

Milan-

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Frog516 wrote:
scam

Thanks for the response

Dec 13 06 03:16 pm Link

Model

Shyly

Pasadena, California, US

Milan- wrote:
So I have contacted this guy and everything and then he was looking for some personal info but I didn’t send it to him because I wanted to find out more info. Then he told me that I need to give him a 200(pounds) for some fee that is going to be refundable at the end of the show. Does anyone know who this guy is or is this one of those scams?

That's your answer.

Dec 13 06 03:17 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Scam.
Google the words "advance fee scam" to find out alllllll about it.

Dec 13 06 03:39 pm Link

Model

Amanda Padilla

New York, New York, US

I wonder if somone has fall for it, and what happen to them...

Dec 13 06 03:42 pm Link

Photographer

Bruce Millich

Carmel, Indiana, US

Dec 13 06 03:44 pm Link