Forums > Newbie Forum > New To ModelMayhem

Model

Levi Phoenix

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Hello, everyone.

I'm going by my stage name Leviathan Phoenix, but you can call me Levi! I'm 21 years old, and I have modeled for my best friend ever since I turned 18. I also modeled for a local photographer just a couple of times, but I've been bitten by the modeling bug and I want to do more! I have an open mind, so I don't care what I wear or don't wear. I did have a motorcycle accident last summer, and there's a huge scar on the back of my leg from that accident. I'm currently experiencing some issues with my spine, but I'm still in recovery.

I decided to try acting too. I'm looking up monologues to recite for some demo reels.

What made you want to be a model? For me, it was my best friend who had worked with other teens when I first met him, and I was convinced that I had a good look about me. Tall, dark, and handsome was the way he described me. I think it's fun, and it would be cool to meet new people from all around the globe.

Feb 24 23 10:04 am Link

Photographer

Weldphoto

Charleston, South Carolina, US

Welcome to the mayhem of modeling!  I wouldn't worry about your scar, they add character! Hope your spine issue is resolved easily.

Feb 24 23 05:46 pm Link