Forums > Contests > This image is considered Emphasis on the Genitals

Photographer

Dorola

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

This is the message I get from the mods about a photo I submitted for +18 contest that they deleted. It seems that you can submit photos with the vagina wide open, as long as the head of the model is visible. View the photo and let me know what you think"

Thank you for your entry to the Model Mayhem Pic of the Day 18+ Women.  However, the following entry has been removed:

Photo: https://photos.modelmayhem.com/contest/ … 69-big.jpg

Reason: This image is considered Emphasis on the Genitals specifically for the POTD contests, and is not permitted as an entry. However, this image is acceptable in your portfolio as long as you mark it Mature. (5 points. Total points:  8)

Jan 27 23 10:59 am Link

Photographer

KenPhoto

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Dorola wrote:
This is the message I get from the mods about a photo I submitted for +18 contest that they deleted. It seems that you can submit photos with the vagina wide open, as long as the head of the model is visible. View the photo and let me know what you think"

Thank you for your entry to the Model Mayhem Pic of the Day 18+ Women.  However, the following entry has been removed:

Photo: https://photos.modelmayhem.com/contest/ … 69-big.jpg

Reason: This image is considered Emphasis on the Genitals specifically for the POTD contests, and is not permitted as an entry. However, this image is acceptable in your portfolio as long as you mark it Mature. (5 points. Total points:  8)

It's because of how tightly framed the shot is. I've had them reject very artsy nudes that barely even showed any genitalia because it was a bodyscape and tightly framed. I guess they feel if the genitals are taking up more of the space in the photo it's more "emphasis" on them than if they're more clearly visible (i.e. spread legs) in a wider shot.

I would definitely recommend getting in the habit of submitting almost any shot, for either contest, to the mods and getting it approved before entering it in the contests. I do this with like 95% of the shots I enter, even if I'm almost certain it's an okay shot. You just never know what they're going to decide.

You can email images to the mods at: [email protected] to have them approved before entering them and you won't get any points taken away if they say you can't enter an image.

Jan 27 23 11:20 am Link