Forums > Newbie Forum > Any Female photographers/Models from Atlanta

Model

ROK

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Are there any female photographers/models who would like to collaborate from Atlanta Georgia.

As I expected, it appears all the interest I have received are from gay males.

I have nothing against gay males, but there are plenty of gay men in Atlanta.  They really do not need a straight male such a myself.

Jan 24 23 02:45 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

So only gay men should shoot only gay men?
Can a gay man shoot a woman?
Conversely, if I want to shoot a particular man, should I ask him if he is gay?

Jan 24 23 03:38 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

ROK wrote:
Are there any female photographers/models who would like to collaborate from Atlanta Georgia.

I guess that you only want to be photographed by a female.
Just do a "browse" for female photographers.

Jan 24 23 03:41 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

I once photographed a trans. Was that OK?

Jan 24 23 03:42 pm Link

Model

ROK

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Please feel free to photograph whomever you like.  This post is not necessarily addressed to you.  And you do not know what type of responses I am getting or from whom I have been getting them from.

Jan 26 23 06:20 am Link

Model

Nat the droid

Sacramento, California, US

*deep breath to keep things constructive*

If the market you're in doesn't have what you're looking for, browse travel notices (heck I'm planning at least one trip this year), or research markets that DO have models you wish to work with and budget to spend a few days there, hire a model for a flat mutually agreed upon rate for an hour, lather rinse repeat.

Does your portfolio have models in the vein that you're looking for? (Open ended didn't even open profile of OP)

My portfolio right now is top half brand new this year, and the rest are the highlights of older work. All of it represents what I would like to shoot. I have other stuff that while I like it isn't in my portfolio because I don't want to shoot anything like that right now

Jan 26 23 06:49 pm Link

Model

ROK

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Good advice.  I already have. I posted a casting notice and traveled to Los Angeles a few months ago smile

Jan 31 23 06:53 am Link

Photographer

Al_Vee Photography

Asheville, North Carolina, US

I'm a female photographer, based out of Asheville, NC - about 4 hours north of ATL. I photograph male models frequently, as well as NB and LGBTQ community. I may be down in your area in April and open to trade shoots with models who are comfortable with nude and figure work. It appears that you might be interested in figure study work. My work is arts-focused and non-explicit. If you'd like to discuss further, please send me a message.

Feb 04 23 08:11 am Link

Retoucher

Natti_Retoucher

Kiev, Kiev, Ukraine

Post hidden on Mar 06, 2023 06:12 am
Reason: violates rules
Comments:
Spam

Feb 23 23 12:38 am Link