Forums > Newbie Forum > Got my first MM gig!

Model

Samuelcristea

Douglasville, Georgia, US

Hello, I'm a new model and my first gig was a success. It was a 3 hour shoot in Atlanta, and I would like to share some of the photos I got but I'm not sure how to share images on the forum?
You can click on my profile to see the photos though! Let me know what you all think, and if you would like to work together. Hit me up!

Jan 18 23 04:35 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Congratulations. There's a lot of negativity on MM these days but as you have demonstrated, it's still a useful site.

1) As a photographer, I am really stoked when models give me credit under the images.
2) None of your images are "M". You can edit to remove those flags.

It's really not necessary to post images on the forum as that just makes more to scroll through. There is a forum code under each photo if you wish to post a favorite image.

Jan 18 23 08:25 am Link

Model

Samuelcristea

Douglasville, Georgia, US

Mark Salo wrote:
Congratulations. There's a lot of negativity on MM these days but as you have demonstrated, it's still a useful site.

1) As a photographer, I am really stoked when models give me credit under the images.
2) None of your images are "M". You can edit to remove those flags.

It's really not necessary to post images on the forum as that just makes more to scroll through. There is a forum code under each photo if you wish to post a favorite image.

Omg, thank you for the response. I appreciate it so much! I'm going to edit that right now lol. I was having some issues uploading certain images and some of them didn't take me to the edit info page.

Jan 18 23 10:17 am Link