Forums > Newbie Forum > Back again! Need to build my portfolio

Hair Stylist

classybeauty_bymarlene

San Pedro, California, US

Would love to work some models that need their hair or make up done for a shoot willing to get pictures in exchange of my work to build my pro folio with more model work.

Thank you💜

Jan 06 23 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

Photographer12years

Everett, Washington, US

I went and checked out your work and left you a few comments, I have not figured out yet how to "like" a image, I see no where to click on it for a like......Nice work you have, hit up Tom Huynh...

Jan 06 23 08:13 pm Link

Photographer

myfotographer

Fresno, California, US

Warm welcome.

Jan 07 23 08:09 am Link

Photographer

HiResPhotographs

Corona, California, US

Photographer12years wrote:
I have not figured out yet how to "like" a image, I see no where to click on it for a like

You have to be friends with them.  As they post new photos, they'll show up on your Newsfeed (on the top header towards the right, hover over "my stuff" or your name).

https://www.modelmayhem.com/newsfeed

Jan 07 23 10:07 am Link

Photographer

Photographer12years

Everett, Washington, US

HiResPhotographs wrote:

You have to be friends with them.  As they post new photos, they'll show up on your Newsfeed (on the top header towards the right, hover over "my stuff" or your name).

https://www.modelmayhem.com/newsfeed

Thank you for that. I wont be adding anyone as a "friend" unless I know them but to acknowledge some ones fine work is another thing. So I guess I will just leave appropriate comments.

Jan 07 23 11:29 am Link

Photographer

matt-h2

Oakland, California, US

Photographer12years wrote:

Thank you for that. I wont be adding anyone as a "friend" unless I know them but to acknowledge some ones fine work is another thing. So I guess I will just leave appropriate comments.

And you're not planning to work with any models from MM (per your blurb, which.....)  Why are you here?

Jan 07 23 11:54 am Link

Photographer

Photographer12years

Everett, Washington, US

matt-h2 wrote:

And you're not planning to work with any models from MM (per your blurb, which.....)  Why are you here?

For the most part I don't think thats going to happen, shooting with anyone from MM.... I am here to meet a few other photographers. Blurb? I guess that would be the technical term for it.

Jan 07 23 02:15 pm Link