Forums > Newbie Forum > Just Saying Hi!

Model

Nikki Hoffman

Houston, Texas, US

Hi,
My name is Nikki Hoffman. I am really new on here and still learning.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Nikki

Oct 21 22 09:24 am Link

Photographer

Eric212Grapher

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

Add a simple headshot and make it your avatar. The image needs to be not mature. This is to gain the attention of those who might be browsing for models. Not having an avatar gives you that generic image which will cause many to just keep scrolling.

Next, use the browse feature yourself to find photographers whose work you like. Contact them. Some are willing to shoot on a trade basis (TFP). Once your portfolio is developed, you'll find it easier to have photographers willing to pay to work with you.

Lastly, have fun.

Oct 21 22 09:44 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

I don't think that any of your images are "M". You can https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod
and ask.

Remember that "M" images do not appear on the new mobile app.

Oct 21 22 10:16 am Link

Model

MariahRebelModel

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Salutations!
I am a new model based in Atlanta, Georgia!
I am new to MM but excited to be here! I look forward to learning and growing as an artist!
I do wish everyone well!

Oct 21 22 09:30 pm Link

Model

Ember Kyra

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Hello! I am based in Dallas, Texas. I am excited to have begun traveling, modeling, and making art with other creatives. My account started earlier this year, and I am actively networking on here! ~ Ember:)

Oct 23 22 10:07 am Link

Photographer

Fred Ackerman

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Hi Nikki, Your one spectacular gorgeous woman.. Wishing you success!  Fred

Oct 24 22 01:18 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Oct 24 22 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

Bob Helm Photography

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, US

Welcome and wishing you much success

Oct 24 22 08:30 pm Link

Model

Irinka Tach

Laurinburg, North Carolina, US

Hey!
I moved to USA couple months ago and looking for paid shoots here or collaborations with experienced photographers/make up artists.
I’ve worked as a model more than 5 years around the world. Check my portfolio and let me know if you have interesting offers for me.

Dec 02 22 08:36 am Link

Photographer

Rhea Monson

Walnut Grove, Alabama, US

welcome, and best of luck.

Dec 02 22 10:02 pm Link

Photographer

myfotographer

Fresno, California, US

Warm Welcome - I sure wish I still lived in Texas. You're gorgeous and talented in front of the camera for sure!

Dec 05 22 11:04 pm Link