Forums > Newbie Forum > Onlyfans

Model

Michellepw

Morristown, New Jersey, US

Not sure if any models are also on only fans but if you are let’s link up and be friends. My only fans page is https://onlyfans.com/hotmamimichelle

I’m new to model mayhem and onlyfans just looking to expand my outreach and following

Feb 17 22 05:20 pm Link

Clothing Designer

veypurr

Albuquerque, New Mexico, US

I like how beautiful you are

Feb 17 22 07:20 pm Link

Model

Michellepw

veypurr wrote:

Thank you

Feb 17 22 07:54 pm Link

Model

Michellepw

veypurr wrote:

Thank you

Feb 17 22 07:54 pm Link

Photographer

Bob Helm Photography

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, US

If your goal is to increase your exposure you may find instagram more useful as it is free. Not sure how many models are going to pay to see photos of other models and as I understand it OF purpose is a way to monetize your work. You can also have a free OF page.

Feb 18 22 07:12 am Link

Photographer

Roaring 20s

Los Angeles, California, US

Bob Helm Photography wrote:
If your goal is to increase your exposure you may find instagram more useful as it is free. Not sure how many models are going to pay to see photos of other models and as I understand it OF purpose is a way to monetize your work. You can also have a free OF page.

Its probably half of the economy of OnlyFans. Content creators support each other's work and pay it forward and also use the comments to advertise to other subscribers or just subscribe to competitors to spy on how they operate.

The idea that OnlyFans is just "some other man subscribing thats definitely not you or anybody you know" is quite an inaccurate take, many models pay to see photos of other models. Although you didn't say that, the popular discourse is based on that and I felt your words were congruent with that idea.

Feb 18 22 09:16 am Link

Photographer

Bob Helm Photography

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, US

Roaring 20s Thanks for a different perspective that I had not thought of

Feb 18 22 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

Hi,

Do You promote Your Model Mayhem profile on OnlyFans?

... asking for a friend.

Feb 19 22 06:40 am Link

Photographer

Body N Soul

Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, US

Are you still on OF?  I never dreamed of starting anything like an OF page but enough of the models I have worked with have posted my work.  It has me thinking of networking on the platform as well.

Feb 20 22 02:51 pm Link

Model

Nick Beaumont

Enschede, Overijssel, Netherlands

Michellepw wrote:

Thank you

I choose to have a free OF.
https://onlyfans.com/nick_beaumont

I think it;s a nice add to my MM profile, being more free to post.

Apr 15 22 02:33 pm Link

Photographer

Rob Photosby

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Michellepw wrote:
Not sure if any models are also on only fans but if you are let’s link up and be friends. My only fans page is https://onlyfans.com/hotmamimichelle

I’m new to model mayhem and onlyfans just looking to expand my outreach and following

your link to OF is currently unavailable

Apr 15 22 05:23 pm Link

Model

Estelle Laufeia

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I’ve been on OF for a few years now but primarily do other work in the same industry. My biggest tip for finding a following is having IG, Twitter & also weirdly enough Reddit is a good place to advertise for new subscribers - I’ve not included my link here. My logic is if people want to find it they will on my other socials.

Oct 16 22 09:37 am Link

Photographer

Adventure Photos

Palos Park, Illinois, US

Roaring 20s wrote:

Its probably half of the economy of OnlyFans. Content creators support each other's work and pay it forward and also use the comments to advertise to other subscribers or just subscribe to competitors to spy on how they operate.

The idea that OnlyFans is just "some other man subscribing thats definitely not you or anybody you know" is quite an inaccurate take, many models pay to see photos of other models. Although you didn't say that, the popular discourse is based on that and I felt your words were congruent with that idea.

I'm one of the few I'd guess who is clueless to the use of OnlyFans. I see lots of models who do erotica signed up.  Others who dont' post any 18+ POTD pics, dont' do an account there or Patreon.   But I  have no idea if I PAY to 'join' OF, do I get access to anyone I choose who is on OF? Or do I pay for each one? That could add up to hundreds of dollars per month,,,of which I am not going to do.   Some want 20 or 30 bucks per week for their own pages.   Seems there should be a one price' cost to be a viewer on the site, and the money goes back to those with pages via a percentage of what kind of following then get overall.   It's a pay bucket for those who post, and a big loss for the suckers it sounds who have monthly fees to pay , if per each account you want to see.

Oct 19 22 09:12 pm Link

Photographer

Photographer12years

Everett, Washington, US

Bob Helm Photography wrote:
Roaring 20s Thanks for a different perspective that I had not thought of

Class act Bob......I am still trying to reach the humility you show here.

Jan 06 23 08:29 pm Link