Forums > Newbie Forum > New Model (Pittsburgh PA)

Model

TJ_Bazemore

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Hi Everyone I am new to model mayhem and I am looking for modeling work in Pittsburgh Pa. I am willing to do some traveling (preferably within the tri state area) Open to opportunities. Looking to hearing from you.

Nov 16 21 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Welcome to MM!

Nov 16 21 05:02 pm Link

Model

TJ_Bazemore

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Mark Salo wrote:
Welcome to MM!

Thank You!!

Nov 16 21 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

LightEnough

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Welcome to the Mayhem. Its a good site. I saw your portfolio here and on IG too.  It would help you to add a profile picture and to remove the - I don't know what the call l it - but "Not Worksafe" flag from your picture here. They don't need to be not work safe. 

There's a feature called add a casting call. That's where you put out a notice about your availability and areas of interest. it works.

Nov 17 21 07:51 am Link

Photographer

Flex Photography

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

Welcome TJ!
A tip to help. Right now, all of your photos are marked "M" for Mature Content. This is because (unfortunately) Mayhem has recently changed Mature Content to the default setting for all photos being uploaded, regardless of content!  This has become less user friendly for members, especially those new to the site. That label is meant for images with visible private nudity, and you currently have none of that. That "M" label also blocks nonmembers from seeing your photos. Also, photos with that label are not allowed to be profile photos. (avatars)

Mayhem does not have an option to change those back in bulk. It needs to be done individually, which can be cumbersome..

To correct it, go & click My Stuff at the top right of the page. Once there, click Photos. Then, for each photo, click Edit Photo and uncheck the box that says Mature Content and hit Save for each.

Once you have done that for all shots, you can then choose a Profile Photo.(called an Avatar) Beside the (non M) shot you want to use, click Set As Avatar. Avatars can be changed whenever you wish. Just remember, for future, that Profile Photos can not be a Mature Content marked image. (Mayhem would block that)

Hope this helps. Enjoy the site!

Nov 17 21 06:14 pm Link