Forums > Newbie Forum > Where can I find a photojournalist?

Artist/Painter

Enrique154

New York, New York, US

Hey guys,
I am working on my Instagram page and a close friend recommended me a photojournalist. My aim is to take "natural/candid" pictures of me walking around the city.

Nov 03 21 02:08 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

I suggest that you "browse" for a photographer near you and then just go out and have fun.

Nov 03 21 03:02 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Enrique154 wrote:
…a close friend recommended me a photojournalist.

Ask the close friend where you can find the photojournalist that your friend is recommending.
If the friend only knows the name and not the location then post the name and we may be able to help contact the photojournalist.
Close is nice but not necessary.
They can provide a lot of assistance remotely.

Assuming an alternate interpretation that you’re looking for a generic photojournalist, what do you really need them for?
Ask here and we may be able to help adequately here.

The personnel on MM I have found to be of amazing high caliber.
Many I’ve met in person in various parts of the world on both sides of the camera.

Come to think of it…I myself might have a photojournalism degree myself somewhere in my distant past.
Within last week I  did some investigation and found out how many hours I have. LoL

BTW, while I am doing my investigation can you bring port to minimum of 4 images?

Nov 04 21 09:23 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Try 1938  .  .  .  wink

https://content.magnumphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/cortex/par75093-teaser-story-big.jpg

And see if Robert Capa is available  .  .  .

SOS

Nov 04 21 02:03 pm Link