Forums > Newbie Forum > Instagram Clothing Brand Model

Model

Talena Taylor

COLTS NECK, New Jersey, US

Hi! How is everyone doing? I decided to post here because I couldn't find an answer anywhere else. Sorry if something similar was posted in a different forum. Anyway, I've only had my Instagram account for a few weeks so I only have about 30 followers and my account is private. Earlier I received a message saying "Hey! We are searching for nature lovers to be models and brand reps for us! Please message our main account @backedbynature and let's chat there!" Long story short, I sent them a message and a woman replied back saying that if I take any photos to please email them to customer service, it'll give them the ability to promote me and my page and she gave me a 40% off discount for myself and that I could also share the code with friends and family. Honestly, at first I thought it was a scam cause of the "Nautre" misspelling and like I mentioned earlier I'm set to private with hardly any followers. Their website looks legit though so perhaps I'm just being paranoid. I've never encountered this so any advice or suggestions I'd appreciate it, thanks! smile

Sep 23 20 11:43 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

Talena Taylor wrote:
[snip]
any advice or suggestions I'd appreciate it, thanks! smile

run

Sep 24 20 02:35 am Link

Photographer

Bob Helm Photography

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, US

Second the Run recommendation. You will find that you get lots of requests to follow or get messages, best to check them out to see if they have any posts or if they are following 5,000 but only have 5 followers .

Sep 24 20 06:26 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Talena Taylor wrote:
. . .  a woman replied back saying that if I take any photos to please email them to customer service, it'll give them the ability to promote me and my page and she gave me a 40% off discount for myself and that I could also share the code with friends and family.

They should be paying you cash money for the rights to your photos. And if a photographer took those photos, you must get permission from her/him.

Sep 24 20 09:46 am Link

Model

Talena Taylor

Sep 24 20 10:26 am Link

Model

Talena Taylor

Bob Helm- the company has 36 posts of merchandise and 39.9K followers.
Thank you's for the responses, I learned something new! They didn't even respond back to a couple of my inquiries including whether or not they have a size chart.

Sep 24 20 02:08 pm Link