Forums > General Industry > D. Godard anyone?

Photographer

J Michael Whalen

Arlington, Virginia, US

I know this is a huge shot in the dark, but I was just wondering if anyone knew this photographer. While I was attending the Savannah College of Art and Design there was a photo student there that took some of the best photos I've ever seen! I never spoke with him but I have always believed that he would be a household name by now. I have done searches for him and come up with nothing. If anyone has heard of him or knows him, let me know how to get in touch with him. His work had a huge impact on mine while I was making my student films.

Dec 11 06 10:54 pm Link

Model

Bryanna Nova

Milford, New Jersey, US

J Michael Whalen wrote:
I know this is a huge shot in the dark, but I was just wondering if anyone knew this photographer. While I was attending the Savannah College of Art and Design there was a photo student there that took some of the best photos I've ever seen! I never spoke with him but I have always believed that he would be a household name by now. I have done searches for him and come up with nothing. If anyone has heard of him or knows him, let me know how to get in touch with him. His work had a huge impact on mine while I was making my student films.

Hmm..  how about this guy?  http://www.musecube.com/DavidGoddard

Dec 12 06 10:23 am Link