Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Display for macbook

Retoucher

Mohamed Elfeky

Port Said, Port Said, Egypt

Hi guys ,, i wanted to know what is the best monitor for my Macbook pro retina 2015 13 " ,, i'm always work on fashion and beauty shots .. Thanks

Jan 22 19 02:46 pm Link

Photographer

Yanni Migias

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand

That's what I have, and honestly, "best" depends on how much your willing to spend.

about a year ago I bought a BenQ, mid-price range,( around $1800NZD ).. 2k monitor, didnt need a 4k and wanted something better than HD tongue

The monitor is awesome and the MBP can drive it ... i calibrate both the MBP's display and the Benq.. and the Benq always has better color than the MBP, ive printed a few images and they are more true to life printer-to-Benq than on the MBP.. so.. yeah.. monitors from say 1.5k... and up.. research and wallet pain smile

Jan 23 19 02:24 am Link

Retoucher

Mohamed Elfeky

Port Said, Port Said, Egypt

Yanni Migias wrote:
That's what I have, and honestly, "best" depends on how much your willing to spend.

about a year ago I bought a BenQ, mid-price range,( around $1800NZD ).. 2k monitor, didnt need a 4k and wanted something better than HD tongue

The monitor is awesome and the MBP can drive it ... i calibrate both the MBP's display and the Benq.. and the Benq always has better color than the MBP, ive printed a few images and they are more true to life printer-to-Benq than on the MBP.. so.. yeah.. monitors from say 1.5k... and up.. research and wallet pain smile

Thanks Yanni for your reply ... my budget around 300-400$ ,, so you can tell me the right model should i have

Jan 23 19 08:06 pm Link

Retoucher

Deep Blue

London, England, United Kingdom

For that budget maybe go for a Dell ultrasharp

Jan 27 19 07:32 am Link