Forums > MM Market > Web Design > Offering: Portfolio websites for models or photos

Photographer

ChristopherRoss

Eškašem, Badakhshan, Afghanistan

**FREE**

I have some down time this summer between projects and want to put together a few websites for small businesses that I can use as more modern portfolio pieces. 

I would love to do some great looking sites for models, and photographers.

Cost? Free.

If you want to pay, great but what I'm looking for are models or photographers with active social media presence, the means to properly market their website, and a willingness to treat the site as an investment. What do I get out of it? A great looking portfolio piece that I can use to pitch businesses for the next couple years.

You'll need to have a domain name and web hosting, I can help you sort that out if you need it. An active Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube following to promote the site, and a great looking portfolio of "business appropriate" work.

This is a collaboration, like a TFP shoot.

If you can bring those things, I'll bring an great knowledge of web technologies, ensure your site is optimized, teach you how to post new content and promote it through social channels, build a great looking website for you, and hand you the keys when it's ready to go up.

I'll be looking to take on just a few new sites, with the aim of having the wrapped up by the end of July.

Please, if you're interested send me a message through the PM system, I'm happy to clarify frequently asked questions through the thread but it'll be easier if you send me a direct message.

Jul 12 18 07:10 pm Link

Photographer

ericcaptures

San Diego, California, US

please. SOS. captureco.net D:

cannot message you through site sir but if you would be willing to discuss these terms they are quite readily within my power to accept and just what I need!

May 16 23 04:10 pm Link

Photographer

ericcaptures

San Diego, California, US

nvm this is so old. depressing hmm

May 16 23 04:13 pm Link